Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:53 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Articuno

Articuno and Gumi watch Kaito eating huge pound of ice cream, Gumi couldn't full gluttony because they already took them out. Articuno made an anime sweatdrop about that, "Wow, Kaito-kun always eats a lot without stopping like his song, Sweet Beast." said the male voice as Gumi and Articuno turn their head to see another older member of vocaloid. "Se... Sensei!" Gumi cried in surprise to see Hiyama Kiyoteru, yet Articuno just blinked couple times. "Kiyoteru-sensei." she said to him. Hiyama chuckled and look at two female friends. "Hi, you two. I'm just dropping by before I will take my student and youngest Vocaloid member Yuuki-chan to ice cream." he said to them as he adjust his glasses. He look at Kaito as he knock the window to get his attention, "Hey Kaito-kun, did you enjoying your paradise world of ice cream," he said very calming as he smile. Gumi felt her phone viberate as she pick it up out of pocket and check the message. After she read it, she's shock, "EH!" she cried and Articuno look at her, wondering what's going on, "Ara, Gumi-chan... is something wrong?" she ask, then Gumi quickly put her green cell phone in her pocket and quickly look at her. "I'm late for dance practice for Summer LIVE, and they really need Neru-chan and Miku-chan to come back before the concert starts. I got to go, if you see them, please tell them to meet us at SEGA Company for dance practice!" she cried and ran off to the SEGA. Articuno stood still dumbfound, "Summer Live in Okinawa, is that Miku-chan and others will dance for encore or something?" she said quietly. Hiyama didn't pay much attention, but waiting for Kaito's respond.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:15 pm
KAITO SHION

││VOCALOID 00-00││

User Image
Spoon stuck in his mouth Kaito turned behind him, his eyes widening as his jaw opened in shock. "H-Hiyama?!" he gasped, rising from his seat and exiting the store, giving a tight hug to Hiyama and another to Yuuki. "Uwah~ I never thought you guys would be here, and especially now with everything going on! Do you guys wanna join me for some ice cream? It's quite delicious..." his voice trailed off as he went back inside the store, keeping the door ajar for Hiyama and Yuuki to enter.

"It's on me today~!" he gleefully states as his light steps brought him back to his seat, picking up the spoon from the ground and tossing it into the trash bin next by him. He murmured a quiet thought, more or less relating to 'it's a good thing I have spoons with me' as he pulled out a plastic spoon from his coat's sleeve.
MikuHinata1

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:08 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

Articuno

Hiyama and Yuuki enters the ice cream store, Hiyama bought apple ice cream for Yuuki and coffee flavor. He took Yuuki to the chair, they sat down with Kaito. Yuuki lick her ice cream like a child, well for 9 year old. Hiyama sigh because of summer break for every school in Japan is started and he needed a break, "So, I heard the chit chat about Kagamine made a huge argument on you and Gakupo-kun. Man, that's very harsh for them, treating someone older then them like a garbage," he said to him as heard the humor about Kagamine disrespecting moment. Yuuki look at her teacher and older singer, she slightly tilt her head, making some middle school girls squeal from her cuteness and innocent, "If that happens to Meiko-nee-chan, what will would happen to them?" she joins in the conversation, Hiyama stop licking his coffee flavor and having a bad thought about their argument. He imagine if Kagamine reflections and drunk Meiko done that, Meiko will beat them up like abusive drunk mother. Yuuki blink her dark golden eyes as she looking at her math teacher, "Sensei, what's wrong?" she ask him and then licking her apple ice cream, Hiyama return to reality, "Oh it's nothing Yuuki-chan." he said to her to avoid anything to remind what happen on drunk Meiko. He look at Kaito in mature smile, "Any happen to you but Kagamine fight."
Articuno lean against the wall and walk off to find Haku, she went astray to find silver hair woman.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:36 pm
KAITO SHION

││VOCALOID 00-00││

User Image
Kaito stopped eating his ice cream, glanced around the room looking for an answer before looking Hiyama straight in the eyes and bluntly stated, "they're kids, nothing else can happen but fighting and name-calling." He continued to eat his ice cream before remembering himself what had happened to Meiko when she got drunk.

It wasn't too pleasant of a thought at the moment but Hiyama had decided to bring it up- leading to a somewhat sad aura. "At least I have Gack-Poid to back me up Hiyama, otherwise I'd be toast!" He laughed lightly, the laugh turning into a saddened sigh.
MikuHinata1

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:05 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image

Rin Kagamine

Rin was walking back from the market she was bringing back bananas oranges and other yummy treats she giggeled and went walking back to nerus house when she saw Yoko sitting on the bench she remembered that Yoko couldn't transport so rin walked over there and rugged on upload arm she giggeled and lifted Yoko she smiled " hey your coming that's so good but if u needed a teleport here you go" rin gave Yoko a watch "this will help u teleport so you don't have to sit and look at the map for very long len just forgot to give it to u he got worried that u were lost he's gonna be so happy that it safe" rin grab bed yokos hand and they both fell through the portal when they landed Ken opened the huge golden gate to nerus house the house itself was there stories tall it looked like a imperial estate with gold and red there was a creek with white and red roses and other extravagant flowers the pathway was made out of marble and gold rin giggeled and len smiled "neru takes pride in the stuff she buys her house is even more extravagant then her front lawn Yoko she smiled " hey your coming that's so good but if u needed a teleport here you go" rin gave Yoko a watch "this will help u teleport so you don't have to all it looked like a imperial estate with gold and red there was a creek with white and red roses and other extravagant flowers the pathway was made out of marble and gold rin giggeled and len smiled "neru takes pride in the stuff she buys her house is even more extravagant then her front lawn But before you go in we need to tell you something you have to promise to keep what we tell you a secret not even kaito knows and we don't want him to cause he can't keep a secret and akaito will make fun of neru let's just get inside and we will pull up a nice comphy chair and talk" they entered nerus house and waited for yoko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:31 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

Articuno

Hiyama pat on Kaito's back in charming smile, "He won't let you down, maybe in the future those will learn the respect towards adult. I still don't know why they behave like that," he said to him very sad. Yuuki listen to them as she continue to eat some ice cream, still those teenagers fans took a photo of Hiyama, Kaito, and Yuuki secretly for showing their friends.
Articuno walk around and found Haku sat on the street looks depress, she walk to her and look at her. Haku look at blue bird sadly, "What are you doing, I need some space please?" she ask her, Articuno only sat down next to her, "Well, just need to talk to you. I'm sorry that I invade your space," she said very emotional to her. Haku look at her bottle of sake, then held it tight, "It's fine, I just watching and drinking sake to cope up. That's all," she said to her in sad smile, however Articuno sigh and watch the crowd.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:01 pm
Kaito Shion

││Vocaloid 00-00││

User Image
"Maybe," Kaito replied, with a spoon in his mouth. Although the pat on his back was reassuring his mind was clouded with what could have triggered the sudden hatred towards him. Akaito, they had said something about his stupid rash brother hadn't they? What had he done this time? Was Kaito drunk at the time when it happened? Did Akaito somehow push Kaito to do something stupid...again?!

Stuffing the spoon into the ice cream he looked at Hiyama with a serious face, his eyes contemporary, "Hiyama, would you like to join us for the Summer LIVE concert? Yuuki can come tom if she doesn't have school. I'd like to have you both join, if you could be so kind to accept my invitation-you guys are such great singers anyway..." Kaito let his sentence fall, going back to his ice cream quietly.

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:12 pm
-o-k-o- ▭ ▭ -e-p-l-a-r

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
She gasped as she was pulled upward by Rin. She looked different this time, but Yoko wasn't about to comment on it though as she felt her body evaporate into a new environment, a somewhat zen garden leading to a large mansion-like home. She felt herself swallow deeply as her eyes scattered from different ornaments on the ground, beautiful flowers, bushes and the like. She followed after the two and found herself sitting on a small comforter nearby the Twins. "So, what brings me to come here anyway? Am I getting a mission of some sort?" She giggled lightly as she placed her legs closer to each other, one arm on her lap while the other rested on her tricep.

wolf of warriors

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:22 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image

Kagamines

Rin and len walked inside nerus house it looked like a Roman estate you could clearly tell neru and a thing for Roman and Greek mythology gold red and marble everywhere Roman and Greek vases scrolls paintings and poems but it wasn't all just Roman and greek there were renaissance painting and other piems and stories a red plush carpet coveted the floor there was an indoor pool on the inside and that was just the living room looked extravagant there was everything electronic ice cream makers games TVs And other things rin looked at Yoko and sat on a campy chair next to len he put his hands around her waist and cuddled her rin giggeled " we wanted to tell you about neru we love everyone but there's things they don't know about her she's really nice though love with him and they ran off but he died fighting zatsune and neru was left with this house and his sword also all his money and other estates" Len looked sad as rin spoke then she stopped speaking and he took over " neru has been known as an outsider for years nobody showed her any love they always made fun of her and threw stuff at her then when she was dating akaito he wasn't the best thing for her he kept flipping her skirt and getting grabby with her and neither us or mikuos would like it when we said anything he would laugh and say leave this matter to adults not even kaito would say anything the occasional text messages were short nobody and he wouldn't say anything to her nobody in the group would say hi to neru they always told her what do so me and rin left to live with her and we had so much fun we still do she takes good care if us like were her own kids neru may have a,mannish attitude but she has her moments but you have to promise not to tell anyone no one knows not even kaito akaito has a loud mouth but he's to scared to say anything" they smiled at Yoko what do u want to do now do you want to go swimming the lavender pool is warm" they said smiling truly happily at Yoko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:07 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

Articuno

Articuno and Haku talk endlessly about something they have little issue, until Articuno said about Kagamine are mad at Kaito and other adults. Haku gasp and look at blue bird fearfully, "Wha... What happen?" she ask her shuddering, Articuno feel her spine chills, "They blaming on Kaito-kun for using gluttony, saying he's being childish and say mean things to him, probably adults. Man, I hate when someone is disrespectful to someone older then themselves, but respecting Neru-chan like she's an empress. I despite that selfish reflections believing Neru is better. That's so immature and selfish, mostly they despite is Shion twins because Akaito-kun is horrible and causing Neru-chan in pain." she told her about them, Haku pull her white cell phone and delete Neru and Kagamine because she is mad about them thinking Akaito is horrible person, but she truly likes him as good person. She can't believe she made friends with her and hurt Akaito, "I won't talk to Neru-chan ever again, until she learn her lesson about hurting Shion twins are wrong. Miku-chan might agree with me, because she has a crush on Kaito-kun, right." she said in fume to her, Articuno shock and smiles at her, "If those three don't behave themselves, they will probably won't be in concert." she said slightly anti-social, Haku and herself generally walk off.
Hiyama and Yuuki look at each other after listening to Kaito for invitation to Summer Concert LIVE. Yuuki look at Kaito in big smile of her's, "Hai, I will love to see, I have summer off. Right sensei." she said happily to him, making teen fan boys feel move to see young Yuuki smile innocently. Hiyama finish eating the ice cream, and eating the cone, "Of course, like Yuuki-chan said, we have summer off. Oh, I got the call from the agent, he said he added you, Miku-chan, Luka-chan, Gumi-chan, Meiko-chan, Haku-chan, Neru-chan, and Kagamine reflections for encore live video during Summer Concert LIVE. Although, since those mirrors and Neru have deep hatred towards you because of Akaito," he adjust his glasses and place his hand on Kaito's shoulder. "We don't blame on him, but if those three continue to have a negative emotions and wrath towards you and your younger twin... they might drawn those monsters and attacking our fan, mostly Miku-chan." he said in theory about those three's hatred to him. All Vocaloid members are doing to their best to protect Miku from Zatsune's minions because she's Zatsune's sacrifice to obtain the power. Yuuki's golden honey eyes became sad, she can't afford to lose Miku and needs to sing together with Miki. She's completely upset that Kagamine and Neru are mad at Shion twins, but everyone loves them as the family. "Miku-nee-chan, please come home... I feel like everything is torn apart." she thought and silently cries after they heard everything about fighting, she believe Miku will feel sad and doesn't want to feel the same, torn apart by family.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:32 am
-o-k-o- ▭ ▭ -e-p-l-a-r

Yoko nodded in understanding, still shell-shocked by the amount of stuff one girl could have in one house! In her small shabby starter apartment she hadn't even nearly enough things, no, not even 10 times that! The thoughts of the blue-haired male she had been with just moments before being the apathetic stranger? She couldn't judge yet, but it seemed these Twins had really hated Kaito for not doing anything at the time. The one they spoke of, Akaito looked to Yoko like some sort of abusive man, possessive and gruff and unfearful of consequences.

Her thoughts were interrupted- unassumingly with an invitation. "Oh, I shouldn't accept but my legs do really hurt after that boat ride! I fear I've been a bit of a victim to Sea Legs... I would enjoy that, thank you very much- but what will I wear?" Yoko glanced at her attire, knee-length leggings with bulky sneakers, and on her torso a heavy pink sweater with a white T-Shirt emblazoning a big yellow star. And underneath her wear were a pair of hipster cut undergarments and a tight-fitted bra, both pink.
wolf of warriors

Kaito Shion

││Vocaloid 00-00││

User Image
Kaito chuckled as his face went red, "I completely forgot you had no school during the Summer Yuuki-Chan...How foolish of me!" He smiled brightly, the spoon still tucked in his mouth, his lips being a trap. But his smile faded as Hiyama spoke of what rivalry could have been causing those strange creatures to be summoned. "Negative emotions causing fiends to appear? That sounds even funnier than washing yourself with ice cream! But I can't deny that notion Hiyama-Sama...I really can't."
MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:53 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image

Kagamines

Rin looked at yoko if u want I can give nerus swim suits she has the most expensive and fashionable ones we can go up the elevator to her room which is on the third floor you can change then we can go back to the spa which is the whole second floor theres almost every form of relaxsation available massages baths manicures pedicures and sea weed wraps waxing neru loves to relax we can also go to the library and other places in the house each floor has about 14 rooms youll be with us so you dnt get lost" len laughed " neru likes to live comftrably and if u want anything she'll get it for you" rin grabbed yokos hand and dragged her to the portal when it opened she dragged yoko in the portal and they were sucked in it closed and they were in nerus room her room was the imperial palace just like the house it was extravagent with 5 huge closets and one huge bathroom rin walked,to the middle closet and opened the,door,it,was,filled to the brim with swimsuits of,all kinds,each size imaginable

wolf of warriors
Crew

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:46 pm
-o-k-o- ▭ ▭ -e-p-l-a-r

at almost an instant Yoko was transported to an enormous array of swimsuits, all extravagant and very expensive as appearances went. She gulped, scanned the rows and finally made a decision- a very plain pink one-piece suit. She smiled and held it to her face, examining it extensively.

"I think I like this one..." she stated quietly, turning the fabric around, pondering how it would look on her. "Uhm..where is the changing room, if I may ask?"

wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:46 am
Wuppa Wuppa

Articuno

"It's alright~" she sing a long to Kaito after she finish eating her ice cream, then she hop off the chair, Hiyama look at his student jump off the chair. He became curious, "Yuuki-chan, heading home yourself?" he ask her in worry, she look at her math teacher in best smile, "I want to play with Miku-nee-chan's birdy, see you in the Summer Concert sensei." she walk off and wave her favorite teacher farewell, then she walk out to find Articuno. Hiyama look at his friend, he starts to focus, "Back to business, I believe only to make those fighting stop is to make Akaito-kun apologize to Neru-chan. They will become friends again," he suggest to his friend as he adjust his glasses again.
Haku and Articuno said farewell to each other, the blue bird is strolling around, until Yuuki glomping her. "Whoa! Ouch!" she cried and felt the eletricity pain, she look at Yuuki in curious way, "Ara, Yuuki-chan, your summer vacation starts already." she said to her, Yuuki nodded, "Hai~!" she cried and took her hand to her house. Articuno smiles at nine year old girl, she loves playing with Yuuki because she's fun and she loves kids. "Please hang out with me, Articuno-nee-chan." she said to her, Articuno smile brightly then she nodded, "Hai." she agreed and took her to her house to help her finish her summer homework and help her ready for summer concert by picking her songs and duet with someone.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:17 am
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image

Kagamines

rin picked out a bikini top with shorts for a bottom she giggeled and said dresding room as soon as dressing room was spoken the floor transported yoko and rin to another room rin opened 2 doors one she went into and changed she came out and had a white see through shirt the exposed her right shoulder draped over her golden bikini top and black shorts " come on yoko time for u to change but I wonder why you picked something so plain well I cant say that it was made by coco shinel its about a 900$ baithing suit she giggeled she opened a portal and they both fell through it yoko and rin landed in a wave peach and lavender pool rin giggeled and the water steamed len joined in shortly he blushed at yoko "you look nice rin u look nice too I had the chef bring us up some ice cream and food he'll be here shortly" the chef opened the door and brought duck chicken lobster drenched in garlic butter expensive steak and salmon ice cream aswell the twins smiled and ate there ice cream " yoko eat U look hungry pick what u want neru wont mind" they both said happy

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff