Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
need a friend for a roleplay (open someone please) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:15 pm
"Heh, nice try." Krey then cut Jezabel with his torn wings and then reattach them. "If you want to defeat me, then come at me better then THAT; scorch attack!!" Krey fires off alot of fire claws which cut and burned Jezabel. "What a fluke!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:40 pm
hehe thats funny her wounds heal hehehehehe  

IrisLove094

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:39 pm
"Recover from this!" Krey blasted the girl with a black beam that engulfed the area!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:50 am
a dark flame arose about scar's limp body and she began to rise slowly "dont....EVER...harm....a...human" she said in a deep grogy voice "that pisses me off" she said opening here again now blood shot eyes "im back b***h" she shouted with a cackle  

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

IrisLove094

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:24 pm
hehe that was the plan yay scars back jezabel reabsorbs her mana from the higher subconcious and becomes themper were not done here krey hahahahhahahaha rainbow mana slides into krey pulling demon mana from himself and driving it back into scar and themper scar lets do thisssss  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:24 pm
scarrllett
a dark flame arose about scar's limp body and she began to rise slowly "dont....EVER...harm....a...human" she said in a deep grogy voice "that pisses me off" she said opening here again now blood shot eyes "im back b***h" she shouted with a cackle

"OOOH big words coming from a demon who can hardly put up a fight! Do you really think I care who I harm? No matter who you are; If you stand in my way, you will be destroyed without question!" Krey said. "You know what? You're not in my caliber; come at me with your best attack and try to kill me eh?"  

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:54 am
it has been a wile since i last reached my potential krey just wait until i show you what iv got" she said ariseing healed to full capasity she darts toward krey jabbing her claws strait through his stomach and holding him high in the air and rippig out his heart "im not sure if you need this" she grinned crushing it between her fingers and licking the blood from her hands she began to smile a most evil smile as her kanines dripped with blood  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:28 pm
themper swung his arm and raibow chanis wr5apped arounf the heart pulling it to him this thew end a bright light flashes and thempers powers dissapate into higher subcoumcious i have more human scar dont worry ik jezabels ur favorite which is y this has to be done jezabel is standing there scar ur the best friend i ever had good bye she dissapates into demonic fire from kreys heart and the fire completely destroys his heart leave it most vulnurable rose petals fly bye scar good bye  

IrisLove094

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:45 pm
'HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! You leave thinking that's it's all over!" Shouted Krey. "Remember that clone trick you used aginst me? Well guess what? AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Instantly; 2 bolts of black lighting struck the hearts and brains of the demons! "GAME OVER!" Krey then leaves the planet blowing it to peices!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:53 pm
(ok this is gonna go on foreva) a young boy appears on the field he absorbs energy from above and becomes themper (how could u hit us both jez was dead and said goodbye to scar with ur heart and thempers energy was one with the universe when this new human enters the field he can reabsorb thempers energy becoming themper) scar is unscathed she is protected by jezabels sacrifice she can no longer be harmed by krey because a human died to protect her from him themper stands there krey this enough dont u think ik ur body is human deep down let him go krey  

IrisLove094

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:19 pm
"You don't get it do you; my body is energy!" Shouted Krey! Krey then adsorbs all the energy around him. "Hahahaha, I will destroy this world!" (But yes this fight has gone on for quite a while; wanna call it a draw?)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:59 am
(anyone up for a restarted topic i kinda ran outa s**t to do and we took the battle sequence way to damn far theres no worlds left to go back to just empty space) scar. looked up as she saw her body fade off her job was to protect jezabel and her sacrifice was enough it ended the war abruptly and everyones memories were reset noone but her remembered the war and they were all back to the first day (back where everyone was normal and arguing in the school yard.....now pick up from there)  

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:05 am
"She had the power to reset the world eh?" Krey spoke to himself. With no desire nor motivation to do anything, Krey travels the world in search of excitiment.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:16 pm
the young boy jezabels brother Ignus runs over hes only 16 scar wheresjezabel?????? i dont remeber much she disappeared and then i became themper the balence omg is he ok????? is jez dead???? scar uggggg Ignus becomes Themper scar im sorry i had no choice there is a way to bring her back but we need many ingredients and im gonna lose my energy soon i must stay in the higher world Ignus he will be just as strong as me on his own tell him the truth and he will be reborn good bye huh???? so scar is she ok  

IrisLove094

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:51 am
scar's eyes never once left the ground she was once again full human nothing special about her her real name was melody rose but noone seemed to remember that she looked to the ground and sighed "i really dont know my memory is so blurred but last i noticed.....she died to save us all" she kept looking to the ground as she sat against the wall  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff