Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:22 pm
xinitia
I've been absent from the guild for about a month or so, so I guess I'll reintroduce myself to those who don't know me.

Hi! My name is Xinitia, but am better known on the interwebs as Xac or theBESTsithlord. I am a crew member here at the guild specializing in cosplay construction. If you have any questions, feel free to post here or pm me. I'd be happy to help you out!

I've been officially "cosplaying" for 9 years now and have been attending conventions for 8 years. I grew up making costumes all the time, but it wasn't until later that I realized that there were a group of people who did that, too. My signature cosplays are Guy from Tales of the Abyss, Gray from Fairy Tail, and General Cross from D. Gray-Man. To date, I've constructed and debuted 42 cosplays.

When I'm not cosplaying, I'm an avid hiker and backpacker. I love a good adventure, whether it is in costume or not.

Hi! It's nice to meet you- I'm Star!
I just wanna say that what you said in your intro, is all ah-mazing!! I would love to get advice from you on making cosplays because I am really getting into it, and love to make things and cosplay. BTW, Grey from Fairy Tail is my favourite! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:37 pm
Starz-N-Madness
xinitia
I've been absent from the guild for about a month or so, so I guess I'll reintroduce myself to those who don't know me.

Hi! My name is Xinitia, but am better known on the interwebs as Xac or theBESTsithlord. I am a crew member here at the guild specializing in cosplay construction. If you have any questions, feel free to post here or pm me. I'd be happy to help you out!

I've been officially "cosplaying" for 9 years now and have been attending conventions for 8 years. I grew up making costumes all the time, but it wasn't until later that I realized that there were a group of people who did that, too. My signature cosplays are Guy from Tales of the Abyss, Gray from Fairy Tail, and General Cross from D. Gray-Man. To date, I've constructed and debuted 42 cosplays.

When I'm not cosplaying, I'm an avid hiker and backpacker. I love a good adventure, whether it is in costume or not.

I just wanna say that what you said in your intro, is all ah-mazing!! I would love to get advice from you on making cosplays because I am really getting into it, and love to make things and cosplay. BTW, Grey from Fairy Tail is my favourite! 4laugh

Gray's awesome, and he's so much fun to cosplay as!!!! I've made a couple of his outfits to date, and have a couple more on the doccet!

I'd love to help you with your cosplays! Are you working on anyone currently? Who have you made so far?  

xinitia

Crew

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:07 am
xinitia
Starz-N-Madness
xinitia

Gray's awesome, and he's so much fun to cosplay as!!!! I've made a couple of his outfits to date, and have a couple more on the doccet!

I'd love to help you with your cosplays! Are you working on anyone currently? Who have you made so far?
That's amazing! I wish you lived near me and we could work on cosplays together LOL blaugh I've made Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service, Winry Rockbell from FMA, and Aigis from Persona. Also made a Pikachu, Misty (pokemon), and Luna (from Sailor Moon). I would love to be Either a genderbent verson on Grey, Death The Kid from Sould Eater, or Asuna from Sword Art Online.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:26 pm
Starz-N-Madness
xinitia
Starz-N-Madness
xinitia

That's amazing! I wish you lived near me and we could work on cosplays together LOL blaugh I've made Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service, Winry Rockbell from FMA, and Aigis from Persona. Also made a Pikachu, Misty (pokemon), and Luna (from Sailor Moon). I would love to be Either a genderbent verson on Grey, Death The Kid from Sould Eater, or Asuna from Sword Art Online.

That's awesome!!! That sounds like so much fun!!!! Do you have a favorite? Do you have a DeviantArt with pictures?  

xinitia

Crew

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:55 pm
xinitia
Starz-N-Madness
xinitia
Starz-N-Madness
xinitia

That's awesome!!! That sounds like so much fun!!!! Do you have a favorite? Do you have a DeviantArt with pictures?
Thanks! I don't have one set up for my cosplays. I should really do that, once I build up my collection LOL. Do you? I'd love to see them all.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:58 pm
I do! This is my personal DA that has some of my WIP shots and photography. Most of my completed shots are on my group DA.  

xinitia

Crew

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:40 pm
xinitia
I do! This is my personal DA that has some of my WIP shots and photography. Most of my completed shots are on my group DA.
Those are all amazing- great work!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:57 am
By the order of Vice Captain Smithers I must introduce myself! I'm a Canadian cosplayer and have been ate ending cons for 4 years and making cosplays for 3 years. I am currently at Artisan level competition-wise. I've made 13 cosplays now and am working on 4 more currently. My best cosplays so far are Dremora from skyrim, Tira from soul calibur 5, and Midna from the legend of Zelda.  

JesterofCogwheel

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rogue-dono

Beloved Vampire

8,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:37 am
I'm Mimiru, a cosplayer from the Midwest. It's been a while since Ive actually watched anime, but my two favourites would have to be Hellsing Ultimate and Inuyasha. Ive been playing more video games and reading comics more than anime lately. I love the Final Fantasy series as well as the Elder Scrolls games. My favourite comic series is Thor and I would have to say that the Original Sin Avengers arc and the Journey into Mystery Thor arc are by far one of my favourite storylines. Im currently reading the Age of Ultron arc in light of the new Avengers film coming up. :3

I lived in Osaka for about a year and went to school at Kansai University for my minor requirements.

I am at Master Level competition wise as far as cosplay and my niche lies in sewing, armour and detail work. Im a stickler for details and so a lot of my costumes stray from the original design and turn into something a little different so that I can add more details. I recently finished my Battle Elsa back in July, and Toxic Harley Quinn. Now Im working on Comic Book Fandral, Heavens Wheel Erza Scarlet, my Nightingale Dunmer and Rose from Legend of Dragoon.

I love making friends so always feel free to find me on facebook at Mimiru Riley, and my deviant art can be found DA. Im an advocate for discussing controversies in the cosplay community, and I have a blog that is dedicated to talking about these issues as well as being inclusive to everyone in the community. It is Love All Cosplayers.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:41 am
JesterofCogwheel
By the order of Vice Captain Smithers I must introduce myself! I'm a Canadian cosplayer and have been ate ending cons for 4 years and making cosplays for 3 years. I am currently at Artisan level competition-wise. I've made 13 cosplays now and am working on 4 more currently. My best cosplays so far are Dremora from skyrim, Tira from soul calibur 5, and Midna from the legend of Zelda.

Another Skyrim cosplayer!!! I'd love to see your Dremora! biggrin  

Rogue-dono

Beloved Vampire

8,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divine Donator 100

JesterofCogwheel

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:08 am
Rogue-dono
JesterofCogwheel

Another Skyrim cosplayer!!! I'd love to see your Dremora! biggrin

My page in my sig has some photos but theyre pretty blurry. what skyrim cosplay do you have? and aaaah you have a BJD too! surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:16 am
JesterofCogwheel

Hi Jester, You are funny. smile I'm doing what I can to make this a friendly Guild. I noticed that after you introduced yourself that another Guild Member commented that you both have a similar interest. I think that's wonderful and this is what the Guild is all about bringing together people with similar interests. smile Have Fun mingling.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
Convention Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash