Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:21 pm
janelle heard hex's comment, but she ignored it and sat up when the teacher poked her. she growled but, she didn't say a word. she sat up and checked her schedule. "great, another class with the five"she thought with a mental sigh.

((you should let sleeping dogs lie. she's like me and when im sleepy, im like morrigan when she 's sober))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:45 pm
You cannot play at Chess if you are kind-hearted.

Kingside got up and pulling out a folding chess set and taking the two most combat oriented pieces, the Rook and the Knight both black. He slid them in his pocket planing to use them in the fight he had no doubt that Gamer and others would use there powers. So it never hurt to have back up plans and what type of villain would not cheat. Hell he's been cheating on tests sneaking a chess piece is easy to do and drawing power from the king he could work out the written problem with ease. He walked to the "Sir if I may add I find that Disintegrator ray are far superior to the slandered Death Ray. Perhaps we could discus the two over a game of chess." He moved out to his next class.
No price is too great for the scalp of the enemy King.

Xistund

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:56 pm
((These poor teachers... The martial arts teacher might end up quitting if he has to deal with these students.))

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

Arielle sighs as she grabs Will's now empty guitar case and begins to walk to the next class. "Is the day over yet?", she mutters.

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:51 pm
Damien "Grimm" Fae was not at all pleased about substituting the Applied Martial Arts class. How it had come down to him, he had no idea. Damn hippie villain teacher going into labor and calling out. Just squeeze the damn baby out and do your f**king job. Grimm thought to himself as he waited for the students to arrive. As usual, he had his gigantic book of monsters and night terrors. While he was prone to smacking students around with his heavy book, Professor Grimm would also occasionally call out a troll or an ogre and have them do the dirty work and student-smacking. Once a sufficient number of students had arrived, Damien adjusted his glasses and cleared his throat. "All right, listen up Pissants. That damn hippie is squeezing a baby out of her hole so I'm substituting until someone else gets here. Any stupid questions and I will beat you over the head with this book. Got it?!" Damien snapped, he figured all he'd do was have the Five, or however many of them showed up, start hitting the other losers while Damien sat down and watched or something like that.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:07 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana already didn't like the substitute.. "What a jerk. Why'd Grimm have to be the sub?" she grumbled, sitting on the bleachers and crossing her arms. She smirked to herself and pointed a finger at Professor Grimm, sending a single pink spark at him. If she got it right, the spark would cause him to drop his book.

I'm a HEX.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:36 am
Walking up and taking a spot by Katrina Gamer kept his eyes focused towards his game. Combat wasn't something he worried about much as he had as many different forms as there were games. Outside of his powers tho he was rather weak and didn't take to fighting when he didn't need to. As long as the sub didn't mess with him or his game he cared little for his teachings and let the games be both his teachers and his mentor's learning all he knew mostly from them to an extent. "Who care's who it is as long as it's a body taking over the class" he sighed at Katriana's complaint.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:42 am

"You think every question is stupid.", Arielle responds as she walks past Grimm and sits beside Katriona on the bleachers. She leans forward, holding her head up with her hands while looking on with complete disinterest. There were very few people who could fight against her with even a slim possibility of winning without powers or cheating, with her only cheating after her opponent has.

-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:44 am
Janelle walked into the applied martial arts class, lazily as usual."Awesome, because we just adore Grimm." She muttered sarcastically, walking past the five. She sat a little ways away from them, crossed her arms and closed her eyes.

(( wow I am easily ignored emo ))  

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:15 am
Will strode into class, guitar at his back once more. He smirked, giving a quick nod to his favorite sub before taking his usual seat with his comrades. "I heard Grimm was subbing for second, and I HAD to show up... Grimm's the best sub we've got!" He said, shooting the man a thumbs-up. His face becoming suddenly stern once Janelle's comment reached his ears, he slowly turned to stare at her, malice in his eyes. "What was that?" He asked, voice strained.

(The reason Will likes Grimm so much, is because of the simple fact he KNOWS he can (literally) get away with murder with him as the teacher... whee )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:34 am

"I think you're the only one who likes him.", the blond Londoner says. Her eyes, though calmer than earlier, still held a glare that was currently directed at the ceiling though she glanced briefly at Janelle. "Try not to send anyone else to the infirmary. I heard they're getting full."

-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:23 am
((Oh boy, a fighting class. xD Good luck to the teacher P: ))

Zeek entered the class with everyone else. His gaze passed over the backs of the rest of the class as the lot walked to the seating area within the room. His plastic feet tapped quietly against the firm wooden floor. Zeek made sure his seat was not too close to others as he sat his lifeless form down. His hands rested on his knees and he stayed still, listening, waiting.

Having a substitute could be a blessing as well as a curse, he thought. It was possible that the teacher was not very knowledgeable about the class and what they had done so far, so the session could be very light, easy. That did not seem too likely with Grimm and his attitude though.
The problem he had though was that the sub-teacher may not exactly understand his condition, and expects some sort of amazing physical feats out of his clumsy body.

At best his movements were robotic, limited to a far fewer planes than a real human body. Even if he could manage some kind of a punch, it was probably easy to avoid. His body was unbalanced and lightweight to the extent a cat jumping on him might force him down. If, however, someone counted martial prowess as avoiding all attacks your opponent throws at you, his ghostly side was a pro, even if he could not fight back directly.

No doubt the other students were more than eager for this. If super powers did anything, it was corrupt their user. Oh sure all powers must have some positive, constructive uses. It just seemed so much easier using it to overpower your common man, why else would they all do so.

'Stupid questions.'
Zeek repeated in his mind. Then one of the other students had the most appropriate response - this teacher considered all questions stupid. Basically he could have just told them all to shut up or get hit. Then again it sounded like only a few of them were being quiet, which would result in Mr Grimm doing more exercise than any of them.

Zeek happily stayed perfectly silent, motionless... To be honest unless he moved he seemed lifeless. He might as well have left his body and no one could tell.

((I'm surprised I could put *Sits down in new class* into so many words. It's both sad and funny.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:00 pm
Trick ___________________x
User Image

Amil headed into the next class which was pretty much followed by her last class , this was probably going to be a repeat of earlire today and the holes within her suit represented it. She looked to where Kingside was with the others, her eyes followed him normally as she went to take a seat to the opposite side. "Desire of human flesh outweighs more than possible..." she thought to herself , not attention to Grimm's words whatsoever so any question from her won't escape her. She was in her own world, a world that's just for her and only her.

((As we all learn, no such thing as a stupid question >.> . Just stupid people. ))  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:16 pm
"You, apparently, heard me."She said opening one eye to look at will."Grimm isnt exactly my favorite sub." She said calmly." Frankly, I find him horrible." She said turning to face him, both eyes open in a glare.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff