Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Minipet Training 2.1 | End page 12! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:10 pm
((Okay, so I'm going with the same thing as students where -5 would be unconscious? so at -1 she'd be unable to fight but not completely out of it. If this is wrong someone (anyone) please let me know!))

Well, it appeared as though their fight was over, Princess Eva mused, not really used to thinking of herself as the bottoming type. And was Warrior just going to...fall asleep on top of her? How rude. But she could not find the energy to actually do anything about it. So instead she whined at her boil. She had done her best and she was done now.

Yin watched as the battle climaxed, but the instant Princess Eva whined he was at her side, trying to be gentle as he extracted his precious rabo, cradling her to his chest and whispering soothing words to her. "I am sorry Nurse Cricket," he said, glancing up at her with pained eyes. "I must see to it that Princess Eva gets one of those pumpkin pills, please excuse me." With that he darted away toward the desk, intent on getting one of those seeds to feed to Princess Eva. He put one in her mouth as soon as he could get to it, and she halfheartedly chewed at it before swallowing it mostly whole, but then she began to stir again, and he simply sat down on the floor, smack in front of the desk, with her in his lap, waiting for her to recover.

HP: -1 then pill~

demon_pachabel
Feel free to talk to him again or not! He might be in the way XD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:15 pm
He smiled. "It is strange, but not so bad. I am learning much, though I have only been here a short time. Scarentines however-" he shuddered. "I am not so fond of. It was a very confusing festival. I much prefer the hunts of my home, simple things, nothing as complex as the strange mating festivals here." King was still disturbed by the whole event.

Looking at Bug and watching it fall to the ground, a wing twitching, King watched it clearly unimpressed. "Your minipet is a very good fighter. Have you done this before?"

demon_pachabel

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:18 pm
"Now you're on the trolly, guy! Bring it!" Enzo beamed as though he had clearly just confirmed that this guy would be the bestest friend ever. Fists raised, he huddled back in a bobbing boxer's stance, hopping left and right before lunging for the other boil directly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:27 pm
Alex watched with raising interest as his black rabbit seemed to try to go on the offensive. He leaned forwards a little and watched curiously, actually starting to feel some excitement about this battle as the evil looking black and red bunny leaped at it's opponent, seeming to finally get the upper hand.

...That all ended abruptly when the boogeymon slashed into the smaller pet and stabbed him with it's horn. Alex's eyes widened a little as his pet suddenly shuddered and went limp, falling to the floor with eyes half closed. It was making a pathetic whining noise now, a little quieter then it had been before but not by much.

Alex looked up at Moure, his face a little somber, a look that didn't normally ever cross the zomboils face. "Well, I guess that's it then." He said, striding over to bend down and pick up his pet, cradling it's limp and for once unstruggling form to his chest. He reached out a hand towards Moure to shake once more, this time in a congratulatory manner. "That was a good battle! Your pet is pretty impressive in a fight!" He said, his eyes lighting up with their usual spark once more, as the small sting of defeat quickly wore off. His black rabbit had done really well, after all, and even after not having any battle experience whatsoever.

Now that the battle was finished, Alexander decided to see how Yin and Princess Eva were faring. A quick glance around the room for Yin showed the zomboil that the weremantis wasn't where he had left him. Well, he should probably get one of those special pumpkin pills for his poor defeated bunny anyways. Alex gave Moure a nod and a flash of a smile before turning towards the desk, winding his way through battles until he was stood near enough to see Yin, his bonded, sitting on the floor with a very tired looking Princess Eva on his lap. The sight was somehow heart wrenching, and while 'Creature' could use some attention fairly soon, Yin was kind of...in the way. Alex knelt down in front of the boil, eyes worried.

"Yin?" He said, quietly. "Is everything all right?"

Alex himself still held his black rabbit, who had stopped crying and was just...sleeping? In Alexs arms close to his chest.

'Creatures' HP: 0

Trira

ramenli

NeoSeussi

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:28 pm
Cricket picked up the tired Warrior and cradled him against her shoulder, her marking immediately amoebing to her shoulder to feed some FEAR into the little pup. "You did good, silly guy.." she murmured, watching as Yin went to attend to his 'Princess' and following after him quietly.

Sitting on the floor next to Yin, Cricket reached out with her free hand to offer the Rabo some more pets behind the ears. "She's pretty feisty. That was close." she said. "I'm sure with a bit more experience, she'll be whupping people in no time." It didn't seem like an entirely impossible idea. But she wasn't sure what else to tell him. "She already looks like she'll be fine in a bit."

---

Dormin pawed at the downed Bug, laying on his stomach and staring at the other mini as it stopped moving, nudging at it to see if he could get it moving again. Nothing. There was a pout, but Dorming soon got up to join his master again.

"Dormin is father to my more experienced battler, Pragma. So to an extent, yes." she answered about Minipet battling. "We had no..festivals of any kind at home. I am aware that around here they even Celebrate 'birth days'. I was unaware such days were to be documented...... I go to their celebrations only to learn..to met. Even if the..elephants were unusual.."

Ramenli

IStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:32 pm
Standing up straight now to deal with Enzo, Shun glanced down to make sure Arkham was alright. He was pretty battered, but he was going to live. Once he was standing again, he watched Enzo get into stance, while wondering just how he was going to deal with this boy. Eyeing him carefully, he soon stepped to the side as the other lunged, reaching out to grab his arm in an attempt to basically throw him forward with his own momentum.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:39 pm
"Hoooo! Got them martial arts goin', huh?" Enzo gasped as he quickly hooked his ankle around Shun's as he was thrust backward, free fist swinging to try to keep his balance, and possibly land a hit while the other guy was tripped up...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:58 pm
The downed Bug just kind of hung out on the ground, forgotten. At least until King realized he might get into trouble for letting his 'minipet' die. Picking it up with two claws he dumped in back in the jar. "Hopefully It will dissipate soon and never come back." He gave the jar a shake. "And no festivals?" He cocked his head slightly. "Curious, but perhaps beneficial. We do not celebrate the days of our creation so much as we celebrate one's coming of age and tests of valor, courage, honor, that sort of thing. As for elephants." He shook his head. "I hope they are not common at festivities here."

demon_pachabel

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:16 pm
"We simply do not meet." Sura explained. "Ever."

Was that concise enough of a way to say she had never met another Colossus face to face? She would have thought she was the only one if she did not know better. When there was no group, there was no need to celebrate anything, or to hold festivals. There was not even a time for her to say farewell when she left.

"There is no 'coming of age' or tests where I am from. No purpose in them."

IStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:21 pm
Yin barely glanced at the zomboil before training his eyes back on the rabo in his lap. "She did very good," Yin said to Alexander before the nurse arrived, trying not to sound as devastated as he felt. But not because they had lost, simply because his princess had been hurt. Princess Eva stirred enough to give that boil a half-heartedly scathing look. Obviously she was the injured one here.

Which the ghoul who sat down next to her boil noticed. She leaned into the ear pettings, giving a small purr of approval but really not moving much as the pill continued to work its magic.

Yin was too concerned for Princess Eva to mind the closeness of the nurse too much, especially when he knew what sorts of things she could do with those fingers first hand. And Princess Eva approved, and that was really all he cared about at that moment. "No," he said quietly but resolutely, and mostly to himself. "If there is no dire reason for it Princess Eva will not battle again. Not for a class. Not for sport." He could not let it happen again, not for some reason such as passing a class. It was not worth it. Whether or not the rabo agreed she just cuddled a bit closer if that was possible.

demon_pachabel

Valeria

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:31 pm
"Then perhaps you should get Princess Eva a bodyguard? For when you are not here, if you wish to participate in these classes again." Cricket suggested simply, Warrior asleep at her shoulder already. He'd tuckered himself out. It had been very close, and it was only with the smallest bit of luck he'd won.

Somehow.

Never the less, she could see there was a sort of intense bond between the boil and his pet. "I am sure she would not mind having some sort of strong companion either."

Rameli

Bilious rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 4, 1 Total: 9 (4-16)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:31 pm
"Oh, come, now!" Norvie frowned, straightening up with his hands n his hips as he glowered at the little scareon. K-9's eyes flickered in a clueless blink before it trotted after the pup, scanner-dish tail waggling and taking in a quick sweep of it's surroundings- nope! Looked like all friends to it! Happily, it tried to give Luce a friendly sniff to the rear, accidentally giving a little electrical jolt.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.K-9's HP: 15/20
Damage: 3

Sosiqui

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:37 pm
Alex nodded slowly, reaching out to give Yin's shoulder a light squeeze even while cradling his own pet with his other arm. He didn't miss the look Princess Eva gave him, and he grimaced a little, though honestly she looked to be in a hell of a lot better condition then Alex's 'Creature' who had been torn up and stabbed and bitten. He really needed to get this guy a pill, so when Nurse Cricket sat down, Alex released Yin's shoulder, and giving her a polite nod and a small smile, rose to his feet so that he could step the the side of Yin and lean forward to grab a pill from the desk.

He then backed up to kneel in front of the other boil again, while gently pushing the pill into his black rabbits mouth. The little dust bunny opened his eyes a little and swallowed the pill, and then actually nuzzled into Alex's chest. What was this? The evil creature from hell itself was actually nuzzling?

"Nurse Cricket is right, Yin. She'll be fine soon." He wanted to reach out and pet the rabo, he did, but...the way she was always looking at him, the way she acted around him...it didn't exactly give him much confidence that she liked him very much. After all, she didn't lean into his pets and purr like she was doing for Nurse Cricket.

Feeling quite useless, and possibly a little hurt though he would never admit it, Alex sat back on his heels. "That's...totally your own decision, Yin, if that's what you feel would be best." He gave the other boil a smile, but well, Yin wasn't paying attention to Alex anyways, so he probably didn't even see it. With an inward sigh the zomboil wondered what the heck to do now.

'Creature' HP: Was 0 and has taken a pill.

demon_pachabel

ramenli

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:11 am
He frowned. "I am sorry. I come from a large pack, that is a tribe where I am a heir. I have not ever been far from my kind for so long, so the idea to be always alone-" his voice trailed off. "Do you think when you return, you shall miss the time you have spent here among others?"

demon_pachabel

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:38 am
"I do not know." Sura answered honestly, yellow ringing her eyes. "I simply do not know." Company was bittersweet and she was still trying to decide if she liked it at all.

IStoleYurVamps

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces