Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
Welcome to the guild! Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome! ^_^
  =D
  D=
View Results

dazel_10001

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:46 pm
Aquatic_blue

1. Name your pets
2. List your favorite Bible verse
3. List your favorite book of the Bible
4. Your age
5. Your denomination/beliefs
6. The name of your country
7. Your favorite color
8. Your occupation

1. No pets, I have a pseudo-pet, my girlfriend's Sylvester-looking kitten which I spend much time with.
2. For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities--all things were created through him and for him. (Colossians 1:16) it sums up the meaning of life along with a verse in Philippines 1:26 'For to me[St Paul] to live is Christ, and to die is gain.' (all emphasis is mine).
3. Mark(I think I get it)
4. 22
5. Sydney Anglican(one of the few evangelical Anglican regions in the world.)
6. Australia
7. Dark Teal
8. Engineering Student / Job Seeker  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:12 pm
Welcome new members! biggrin It's awesome to have you all here!

I noticed a lot of people were invited and that's awesome biggrin great job to whoever is taking their time to invite others ^_^ it's helping this guild grow! It's always exciting to have more and more people joining the guild =D  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:26 am
SamusRisng
Hello! I'm happy to have found a Christian group on Gaia! Or rather it found me. When I first got the invitation I didn't know whether or not I should accept it, but after a bit of thought I realized this was most likely God's answer to a Christian group that I had time for. I had been praying for this for the last few months so I'm really happy to be a part of this community now. As for a bit about myself, I have asperger's syndrome. I like Video games, swimming, Freeform RolePlaying, practicing Teakwondo and weapon arts, music, anime, helping people, reading (especially Chronicles of Narnia), and exploring. I am kinda unorganized and messy and sometimes I get distracted easily. My favorite verse is Phillipians 3:14 "I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ." Which I interpret as whenever something gets in your way, knocks you down or tries to convince you that you can't do something, you should keep pressing forward in your own path so that you can find out for yourself what God wants you to do. I have been able to apply it a lot to my life. My favorite book is Luke, because it is simply awesome. I like seeing a lot on Jesus's ministry, and seeing how his miracles look from a doctor's perspective. I am currently a college student and don't really have an occupation. My favorite color is Green, which may have something to do with me liking things such as Grass Pokemon.

I will be celebrating mother's day today though so I won't be able to take part in the guild today. I'm looking forward to reading up what people have to say when I get back though and I'm also looking forward to being part of the guild.

Welcome to the guild. I am happy that you decided to join, and hope that this guild will be the answer to your prayer. smile

The chronicles of Narnia is great! I love the old BBC dramatization of the books. It is a fond memory of my childhood.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:29 am
dazel_10001
Aquatic_blue

1. Name your pets
2. List your favorite Bible verse
3. List your favorite book of the Bible
4. Your age
5. Your denomination/beliefs
6. The name of your country
7. Your favorite color
8. Your occupation

1. No pets, I have a pseudo-pet, my girlfriend's Sylvester-looking kitten which I spend much time with.
2. For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities--all things were created through him and for him. (Colossians 1:16) it sums up the meaning of life along with a verse in Philippines 1:26 'For to me[St Paul] to live is Christ, and to die is gain.' (all emphasis is mine).
3. Mark(I think I get it)
4. 22
5. Sydney Anglican(one of the few evangelical Anglican regions in the world.)
6. Australia
7. Dark Teal
8. Engineering Student / Job Seeker

Hello, and welcome! Awesome verse you chose. It does as you say sum up the meaning of life.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Rae of Hope

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:51 pm
Hi everyone! My name is Rachel! Nice to meet you all

1. I have a Jack Russel Terrier named Osker. He's a cutie pie heart
2. And after you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, Who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen, and establish you (1 Peter 5:10)
3. No favorite yet
4. 18 years old
5. I don't really identify with a specific denomination, but the church I go to is United Church of Christ
6. The USA
7. Red
8. Psychology student/ food service employee  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:03 pm
Rae of Hope

2. And after you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, Who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen, and establish you (1 Peter 5:10)
3. No favorite yet
4. 18 years old
5. I don't really identify with a specific denomination, but the church I go to is United Church of Christ
6. The USA
7. Red

Welcome to the guild smile  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Rae of Hope

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:12 pm
Aquatic_blue
Rae of Hope

3. No favorite yet
4. 18 years old
6. The USA
7. Red

Thank you! smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:49 pm
Rae of Hope
Aquatic_blue
Rae of Hope

3. No favorite yet
4. 18 years old
6. The USA
7. Red

Thank you! smile

No problem smile  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

SDZ Mule19

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:51 am
Hello everyone

Call me Fallin, I've been known as that on gaia since 04
I'm 23 going be 24 in the fall. I'm a mother to one hyper boy and I have another one the way (I'm about 4 months now) Happily married to a wonderful man who saved me from evil ways. Well in a way he did. I believe in God, and the words of the bible. I've never been one to claim anything, as to me we are all children of Christ. A house divide can not stand strong ~

I'm very random and somewhat odd. Feel free to talk to me, I'm very friendly 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:06 am
Hey My Name Is Cameron.. Some Girls Call Me Camipoo... cat_sweatdrop Love To Read Teenage To Adult Books... I Am Friendly To All...
Motto: Treat Others How You Would Like To Be Treated." If You Don't... FEEL MY WRAITH..... cat_twisted cat_twisted cat_twisted Its Not As Bad As You Think. God Is Awesome,
Sorry Nonbelievers Are Missing Out..
1. I Don't Have Any Sadly.. But I Would Like A.... Bird (colorful)
2. My Favorite Bible Verse Is "If A Man Shall Not Work, He Shall Not Eat. This Motivates Me Most Of The Time.
3. Exodus Because God Really Blesses Moses And Shows His True Power.
4. 11 Turning 12 Next Year
5. Of Course, I Believe In God... And I Am A Christian~~~~ Sometimes Karma If Its A Freak Coincedence.
6. I Live In America.. [north]
7. My Favorite Color Is Lime Green
8. I Don't Have A Job.. But I Am Great At Singing, Writing, And Making Animation Movies, So Probably An Author or Singer.  

Yoshi_Tsukiko

5,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:10 pm
iiFallin
Hello everyone

Call me Fallin, I've been known as that on gaia since 04
I'm 23 going be 24 in the fall. I'm a mother to one hyper boy and I have another one the way (I'm about 4 months now) Happily married to a wonderful man who saved me from evil ways. Well in a way he did. I believe in God, and the words of the bible. I've never been one to claim anything, as to me we are all children of Christ. A house divide can not stand strong ~

I'm very random and somewhat odd. Feel free to talk to me, I'm very friendly 3nodding

Welcome biggrin and congrats on the baby on the way! Kids are awesome! biggrin (don't have any of my own currently or yet, but someday, I totally will). We're glad to have you here!  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:12 pm
TBC_NerdyApple
Hey My Name Is Cameron.. Some Girls Call Me Camipoo... cat_sweatdrop Love To Read Teenage To Adult Books... I Am Friendly To All...
Motto: Treat Others How You Would Like To Be Treated." If You Don't... FEEL MY WRAITH..... cat_twisted cat_twisted cat_twisted Its Not As Bad As You Think. God Is Awesome,
2. My Favorite Bible Verse Is "If A Man Shall Not Work, He Shall Not Eat. This Motivates Me Most Of The Time.
5. Of Course, I Believe In God... And I Am A Christian~~~~ Sometimes Karma If Its A Freak Coincedence.
8. I Don't Have A Job.. But I Am Great At Singing, Writing, And Making Animation Movies, So Probably An Author or Singer.

Welcome to the guild smile and hopefully you'll get a bird as a dream pet one day biggrin  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:44 pm
Hello I am Jenny.

1.I own a tiny adorable doggy and a 12 year old cat ^_^ love em so much
2. My favorite verse is hard to choose from as I love many....um...pretty much any and all the verses that speak of faith.
3.(I really need to read more ) I find the story of Job very encouraging.
4. 23 and turn 24 next year
5. I believe in God and his word though I consider myself non denominational. Religion will not exist in Heaven. Only God. And so I believe in him, his son, the holy spirit and his word all of which are God.
7. My favorite color is sky blue
8.I want to make manga (Japanese style comics) but currently I am a caregiver for my mother who had a transplant in December. I wish to give my testimony soon here but I need to be more mentally awake to write it (very long).  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:04 pm
ElegantVictiorainRose
Hello I am Jenny.

1.I own a tiny adorable doggy and a 12 year old cat ^_^ love em so much
2. My favorite verse is hard to choose from as I love many....um...pretty much any and all the verses that speak of faith.
3.(I really need to read more ) I find the story of Job very encouraging.
4. 23 and turn 24 next year
5. I believe in God and his word though I consider myself non denominational. Religion will not exist in Heaven. Only God. And so I believe in him, his son, the holy spirit and his word all of which are God.
7. My favorite color is sky blue
8.I want to make manga (Japanese style comics) but currently I am a caregiver for my mother who had a transplant in December. I wish to give my testimony soon here but I need to be more mentally awake to write it (very long).

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Rae of Hope

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:35 pm
TBC_NerdyApple
Hey My Name Is Cameron.. Some Girls Call Me Camipoo... cat_sweatdrop Love To Read Adult Teen Books... I Am Friendly To All...

I just want to say that birds are great. I never expected them to have personalities, but my aunt has some and they are so funny.

Also, welcome everyone.  
The Bible

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces