Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Shalendra Naevys Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:26 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra felt saddened at what she had heard, and then seeing Eric jump awake and mention a name, the look on his face told her that this must have been a family member. Not sure as to what she should do or say she just sat there, slowly beginning to feel useless as she realized she didn't know Eric really at all, pulling her blankets closer she laid back on the pillows and turned onto her side so she wouldn't see Eric. She didn't know what was right to do anymore, she just laid there waiting to know.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:02 pm
..: Caean & Eric Phantomen :..

User ImageUser Image
              xXxWhich direction did he-?” Caean attempted to ask before being cut off by a sharp “I don't know. It went by too fast for me to tell.” It wasn't the kindest of responses from Eric, but it was the truth. Torithyn Phantomen had been close to their location and now he was gone again. It was depressing news, but it meant he was still alive. That was the one ray of sunlight in the darkness of being separated from each other.

xXxWas he still... Himself? Or was he in that side?” Caean finally asked with a brief hint of his voice becoming a soft, distant moan. When Eric raised a finger, a soft chuckle escaped past the elder phantom's lips only for him to briefly cover his mouth with one hand. “He seriously does take after Nidae. He refuses to give up even when he knows he's on the verge of losing.

xXxTori's a strong boy, but he has his limits. If I can't find him soon... I don't think we'd be able to stop the virus from spreading,” Eric stated calmly in response while hitting his fist against his forehead.

{( Out.Of.Contact:: ~ )}

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:01 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra stayed curled up on her side, she felt she was ready to start getting out of bed more and was ready to send the message to her brother for their meeting. But she wasn't sure that now would be the time if they were worried about their family, maybe, just maybe, it would be better for them to go looking for their loved ones then stay by her side.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:16 pm
..: Caean & Eric Phantomen :..

User ImageUser Image
              xXxI can deal with Lady Shalendra's brother if you want to go see if you can find him. I don't mind at all and I doubt many will survive my traps as is anyways,” Caean smiled lightly as he gently hugged his eldest son. Eric wrapped his arms around his father's waist while biting back the sense of overwhelming sadness and guilt for not being there for Tori.

xXxAre you sure?” the younger phantom asked in a muffled voice. Caean nodded slightly as he brushed his fingers through the other's hair. “Of course. You've been a strong boy ever since I can remember and even when I wasn't around. Without you and Yué, Tori would've been lost to us long ago. He would panic if he saw me before seeing you and that wouldn't be a good thing. He needs you, Eric. He needs you now more than ever and I'd rather not break our promise of helping out Lady Shalendra. Phantoms have never broken a promise and I don't intend to start now.

xXxAlright... Lady Shalendra, I'll return as soon as I can. Dad, keep her safe,” Eric breathed before turning into a mist and vanishing. Caean sighed softly only to lightly poke Shalendra in the shoulder. “How are you feeling?” he asked softly.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:37 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra looked at the wall, "I'm alright, I hope they find each other, its not good to have family lost to us" she said as her thoughts trailed to her brother. There was a clatter as a man fell through the doors of her bedroom, other help rushing to his aid, he was badly wounded, "Lady.....Shalendra...." he spoke just before dying. Shalendra sat up quickly, ignoring the soreness of her wound, her eyes wide as she recognized who it was, "It seems my brother has replied to my message after all..." she said softly, realizing what this meant.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:59 am
Artemis Reborn

..: Caean Phantomen :..

User Image
        xXxNarrowing his eyes slightly, the elder phantom let a flicker of a sinister smile pass over his face. “Challenge accepted~ May I ask for your brother's name? I'm pretty sure his name will be added to the many foes I've conquered in the past although I'll do my utmost best not to kill him unless given permission by you,” he said almost too cheerfully after having briefly examined the man's injuries and letting the servants in the house deal with the rest. Oh what fun destroying this man's very being would be~ It was this sinister streak along with the master strategist thought process that had made what should've been a neutral nation be considered as a demonic entity.

xXxAfter a moment of silence, Caean glanced briefly back to Shalendra with that same eerie smile set in place. “Eric and Tori were masters of tracking and disposing of enemies. Tori just went a little berserk when he did such a task. Yué was more of a medic than a fighter. Either way, those three boys would sneak onto the battlefield to lessen the burden of carrying an entire nation from my shoulders. The issue Eric faces is if someone's gotten to Tori first and found out that constant shock going through his body will keep him locked in a solid form. Unfortunately, you give him too much of a shock and he'll end up as an unstoppable cannibalistic being. It wasn't intentionally created as a zombification virus nor set loose upon the world without an antivirus for it. My wife and the vampire nation's fault entirely that it's running through Tori's veins let alone running amok out of our labs,” he stated calmly with a brief shrug. There was no fixing it now unless his sister was found and forced back into fixing the problem her husband had created.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:47 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra sat there for a bit as she thought about everything, she had to protect her home and the people who lived here, she had to protect what bit of property she had, if her brother could not see reason she would have to fight him. Eyes hardened she looked up to Caean, "I want him captured, if there is anyway to bring him to reason I would like to try for it, but if necessary we will kill him" she said as she slowly got out of bed and walked over to her wardrobe. Her wound still bothered her but she was able to handle it now, grabbing clothes she walked behind the room divide and dressed, once she was finished she walked back into sight. Her clothes were made in a way that she could easily move about and fight, but yet were still regal in a sense. "I will not let him take this from me, his name is Christopher Naevys" she said as stood there ready to discuss what was needed to be discussed so this issue between herself and her brother would end.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:33 am

User Image
        xXxWaiting patiently for Shalendra to get ready, Caean started examining his nails while also listening to the female's words. “Christopher Naevys... Well I accept his challenge for this meeting and if Eric and I have any part in this fight with your brother, rest assured that losing isn't an option in our book,” he stated calmly while shifting his attention to readjusting the goggles he wore along with the headphones they were attached to and his tie and vest. “I suggest remaining near the center of the area you'll be meeting Mr. Naevys. It will be safer for you to do so if my strategy goes according to plan. I doubt he'll want to lose a limb or encounter any special kinds of bugs accidentally so I'm pretty sure your brother will listen quite well to my instructions once he's been captured. Are you prepared, Lady Shalendra?

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:54 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra nodded, "I am ready" she said as she grabbed a pair of gloves, "He thinks I am more changed then this, he doesn't need to know I still have claws, so even though we aren't supposed to have weapons, I know he will have one hiding, and so will I" she said as she slipped on the gloves. They had three days to travel to the spot for their meeting, "So, how shall we do this?" she asked him, ready to do what she must.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:54 pm
Artemis Reborn

User Image
        xXxBriefly rubbing his nails against his vest, he pretended to examine them for a moment before crossing his arms behind his back. “Just peachy. When we get there, walk into the main section of where you'll be meeting and just remain in that room. I'll overhear everything and be prepared to leap into action to deal with Mr. Naevys should you need assistance. You leave that room and you just might get killed by one of my traps. Your animal instincts won't find them before they find you,” he purred while stepping up beside Shalendra and extending a hand to her. “Option one; mist travel. Option two; foot travel. Your preference?

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:21 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra nodded as she listened to what he was telling her, at hearing his question she at his hand, a bit nervous about travelling any other way besides walking. "How does travel by mist feel? It seems like it might be, painful, to have your entire body change like that" she said as she was curious about it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:28 am
Artemis Reborn

..: Cæan Phantomen :..

User Image
        xXxThinking about it for a moment, Cæan furrowed his brow slightly. “Well, you feel free and invincible. It's as if there's no limits to what you can do. You wouldn't really have to concentrate on keeping all of yourself together either since that would be my job. It's actually one of the reasons why we were considered so dangerous; we needed a brain that works about sixty percent, or more, harder than the human mind so we could control every single cell of our bodies in mist form,” he answered calmly as he readjusted his free hand a bit as if checking the time. “It cuts down travel time quite a bit as well. Unfortunately enough, we can't stay in that form for long periods of time... Either way, he wouldn't expect it and neither would any of his goons.

xxxWithin a few minutes, Eric had reappeared with his arms crossed over his chest. “He was at the market for a little bit, but he broke out and managed to return to mist form...” he sighed lightly. Knowing his dad was staring at him, he shook his head slightly as if saying he hadn't felt his brother's presence since then. This got the elder phantom to frown and glance at the ground, but nothing else besides that.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:18 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra thought about it for a few moments then nodded, "I guess Mist wouldn't hurt" she said just as Eric appeared, seeing him safe made her smile till she heard what he said. She felt sorry for the both of them, still looking for one of their family, having him so close, then to just slip by without a trace as to where he had gone to, she wasn't sure if she should should say or do anything.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:02 am
..: Cæan & Eric Phantomen :..

User ImageUser Image
              xXxMist travel it is then. We also have Eric back so if a fight should ensue, the battle won't be as strenuous,” Cæan stated calmly after clearing his throat a bit. He then let himself and Shalendra start dissipating into the mist form so as to change the subject. He just had to have hope that they would find the younger two males sometime in the near future. Once the two solidified again, the elder phantom scientist flashed a gentle smile while motioning towards the doorway he'd spoken of to the meeting place. This was followed by a silent Eric solidifying beside them yet staring at the ground in disappointment from how close he'd been to finding the youngest member of their family.

xXxTold you it was faster to travel by mist. Eric, you'll find him. I know you will because you're a strong boy. You're a wise boy. Just have faith in your abilities like I do,” Cæan murmured while gently pulling Eric into a light hug. The younger male remained silent, but nodded slightly while hugging his father back. He would find Tori if it killed him. It would just take patience. For now they had to focus on Christopher Naevys' and Shalendra Naevys' problem with each other. If necessary, he'd slap some sense into the man himself.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:54 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra took a deep breath and wrapped the cloak she had around herself, covering her face with the veil, she didn't want her brother to know how much she had changed, besides, it wouldn't be out of the ordinary, she had grown up using such a method and continued using past the point of which her brother had left her out of hate. Glancing at Eric just before she turned, she walked into the room slowly till she reached the table in the center, and then came the waiting game. A few hours passed but soon there was noise coming from the other side of the room to the other entrance, she watched everything carefully as to make sure there wasn't a surprise attack.
Soon a shadow formed as the footsteps grew louder, as the figure entered the room the light hit and revealed it was her brother, he gave a smug look as he proceeded to the center as well, "Why, isn't it my beast of a sister, how things treating you? Any changes?" he asked her as he stood there with his arms crossed on the other side of the table. Shalendra sighed as she spoke calmly, "Christopher, you know why we are here, can we please discuss the treaty so we may both live in peace?" she asked him. At the mention of the treaty he laughed, "You're joking right? Why would I form a treaty with an animal? Didn't know it was even possible" he said mockingly then spat on the ground in disgust.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff