Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Lost Souls |Prison Ward| Under Repairs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:52 pm
Misujage

User Image

Hotaka went silent as the woman appeared outside his cell, his eyes bright in the dark. When he finally came closer, stepping into the dim light...he looked like the Mizukage. Older, yes and much more so, more lines on his face and a harder slant to his eyes. But the similarities were...shocking "Who...the hell are you? Another deranged brat looking to test themselves?" he sneered, bruises starting to show as he came closer to the light. He'd taken a beating recently, his face badly bruised and cut by something "Another toy for me to play with? Come on then, little girl. I'll play with you!" he lunged, slamming his chains tight as he strained at the bars. The guard had made his way down finally and he shouted as he saw the two "Get away from there!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

The vicious eyes seemed to pierce through her frame. Eyes rolling up the mans body, slowly, resting on his face. Shock alone could not explain what she felt at that moment. His identity, the look, it was unmistakable. This demon that spent all of his time killing their Shinobi, he was being kept alive because he was related to the Mizukage?! "Don't flatter yourself with petty threats." Even though she spoke so openly, she still flinched as he slammed against the bars of his cell. She wasn't going to deal with this in the least. No doubt, the favoritism would have to fade here. This man, this demon would have to perish. Her arms would fly open and the clones would stir around her form. Hiding her as paper flew away from her in droves. Her body would not transform, but certainly the chakra she had called for this paper would be enough. She spread out, the four in unison calling back to the Guard. "Stay back!" They yelped as the paper folded into a mass of shuriken, a storm of white that would appear as a snow storm. The actual Bellatrix the furthest away. Paper shuriken would tear at his flesh sadly, it was all she had at the moment. "To think our Kage would be so soft as to let you live"

Chakra 410/470
Stamina: 30

Techs Used
Origami Technique
Paper Shuriken
Paper Clone x4 [Active]

User Image

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Misujage

Saint

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:14 pm
Misujage

User Image|
|Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|
This is what I am | What I am is this | I am this [man]&[warrior]&[]&[]

|
|
Mizukage [Ninjutsu][Elemental Dual Wielder][ ]

|
"I just love how people always assume I'm some kind of scum. Gives me the warm fuzzies." Sypher's clone was only inches from Bellatrix as he spoke, his gaze that of one who is beyond pissed off and bordering on murder. A wall of earth slammed up to stop the paper shuriken from harming Hotaka but not for the reasons she thought "Judgmental. Every female I meet is a judge on my character without knowing me. Its kind of getting...under my skin." the wall slowly fell and the emotion in Sypher's eyes was nothing to Hotaka's reaction. Upon seeing Sypher, he lost it "YOU CHILD OF A DOG'S CRAPPED UP SCUM! WHORE CHILD!" he screamed, foaming and spitting as Sypher gripped Bellatrix by the shoulder and pushing her back from him. Hotaka spit viciously and it hit Sypher in the face, forcing him to jerk away. He didn't wipe it away though, glaring down at Hotaka with ice in his eyes as Hotaka went nuts "I'LL SELL YOU AGAIN, YOU PIECE OF s**t! I'LL BRAND YOUR EYES OUT THIS TIME AND SELL YOU TO THAT WOMAN AGAIN AND YO-" Sypher's hand lashed out and he grabbed Hotaka by the throat, gripping him. His face was dark as Hotaka started to gargle "Mizukage! Stop!" one of the guards grabbed Sypher by the shoulders and pulled him back, leaving Hotaka to collapse on the ground. It took a moment but Sypher looked at Bellatrix "Get back up to the top level. Now, shinobi." he ordered.

|

|
To be myself; that's all I want
That is who I am.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

The voice caught her off guard. As did the wall of earth, paper falling as a result. There was nothing she could do from that moment. She couldn't overpower the earth with paper shuriken after all. It was not so fragile. Eyes widening as she turned to see the man whom had already come upon her. Perhaps she would have had something to say, no she definitely did but the cries of the murderer cut her breath short. Frantic and disgusting, like some ravenous bull fighting for its life in the streets of Spain. "This ... is ridiculous." She whispered, watching Sypher literally choke the air out of his doppelganger. Something about selling him, again, it only seemed like more ammunition for why he should not be alive. Why not kill him and spare people the dangers of having him around. "Who would want to know you, by allowing him to live you're no different. How can you call yourself Kage when a monster like that lives so near to the Village. Because he looks like you? Because he's your brother? You turned your back on the Village to keep him alive, so no you're not scum. People who turn their backs on their companions, they're worse than scum." Even as she spoke she would ball her fists, ridding herself of the feverish shake she had obtained. Rushing back to the upper level alongside her clones. She could have just been angry, perhaps not meaning her words. Alas that did not matter now, they were spoken and she could not take them back.

Chakra 410/470

Techs Used
Paper Clone x4 [Active]

User Image

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Misujage

Saint

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:25 pm
Tekkou would watch everything from the spot he was in. He let out a small sigh hearing the Mizukage's words after he finished with the guy. He had a pretty good idea of what he had done and who this guy was. Older brother or father who sold the Mizukage to some women who must of scarred him for life. Or at least that's what he believed from the things he saw and caught. Either way he would remain where he was and wait for everyone else to calm down a bit. He saw no reason to get flustered over anything really.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:38 pm
Misujage

User Image|
|Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|
This is what I am | What I am is this | I am this [man]&[warrior]&[]&[]

|
|
Mizukage [Ninjutsu][Elemental Dual Wielder][ ]

|
Silently, Sypher just waited as Bellatrix left, turning his attention to Hotaka who was glaring with more caution now "...pleased with yourself?" Hotaka spat again but Sypher dodged it this time, turning on his heel to walk off "Your interrogator will be back soon." he called and started up the stairs, heading for the upper level. He passed Bellatrix without a word, speaking to the captain in passing "Keep working. Double the guards down there until Sebastian returns and keep everyone out. This prison needs to be rebuilt in under a week if we're going to continue as planned. And see that Hotaka is more securely restrained. I don't like how close he got to the bars." he kept going, his back to Bellatrix and Tekkou before the clone vanished, relaying all that had happened to the original sitting in his office. It seemed Sypher had nothing to say to her or Tekkou. The captain of the guards, however, had loads to say "What the hell were you thinking?! You could have been killed or worse down there!" he raged, shoving a fist at Bellatrix as he waved them around everywhere "Not to mention attempting to kill that prisoner! Do you have any idea what you could have done?! How much you could have set back if you'd have killed him?! Stupid little genin! If you weren't required to be here, I'd kick you off this island! Now get to work and DON'T go down there again!" the captain guard turned in a fury and stormed off, wondering how much bowing and apologizing he'd have to do to make Sypher forgive him for this.

|

|
To be myself; that's all I want
That is who I am.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

She wasn't done yet, no this was not over. Anger quelling deep within her as the clone passed her by, speaking a few words to the Captain before dispersing. Not only that, but for her to be reprimanded as well. Something about setting them back. Whatever it was, it certainly angered a lot of people. This intrigued her to no end. However, she still had a mission to do. So she would see to that first. The rest would most certainly come later. Rather than work on the building as Tekkou had done, she would take to preparing the provisions. Or at the very least helping with the preparations. It kept her out of the eye line of the Captain, and she could still get her work done.

A little cooking would be good for her. Maybe she could squeeze some work in every now and again. She would measure out the rice and water into a rather large pot. Two cups of water for every one cup of rice. Letting it sit in there, uncovered, as she tossed in some spices. Nothing too extravagant, just enough so the flavor wouldn't be bland. Stirring the pot so it would hold the spices evenly throughout the entirety of the water. In another she would do the same for the beans, well maybe not exactly the same. She placed the beans in and only put enough water so that the beans were coated nicely. Too much water would ruin the thickness of the sauce that slow boiled beans created. The heat was set, medium for the beans and high for the rice. She would need them both to boil before she could do anything else for them. Dusting her hands off, she and her clones got to work. So to speak.

Nothing too manual labor like, she simply stuck to carrying supplies where they were needed. A metal beam here, and a support beam there. Really tedious, but with five of her the work flew by like no one's business. Eyes constantly trailing back to the pot, making sure it didn't boil over too soon. If it was left to boil for too long before simmering, it was going to be a mess. Leaving her clones soon to come back, she would stir it a single time. Steam rising from the water, yes it was almost time. She could say the same for the beans, tossing in a few more spices for final touch flavoring. She could deliver a final beam before the pot finally began to bubble. Which sent her rushing back.

The rice was stirred once more and then set to low, where it wouldn't be touched again until it was fully done. Done being that it had absorbed all of the water that was able to be taken in. Meaning every single drop of it had to be gone. Steaming itself within the grains of rice to finish its cooking process. The thick sauce created by the beans however was near perfection. It would act as a gravy on top of the rice. She would leave the time left on the rice with a nearby worker. He could either listen, or smell the rice when it was burning. Which was pointless since she left a clone anyway. Walking back towards Tekkou, paper clones scurrying with equipment for the workers. "Are you prepared?"

Chakra 410/470

Techs Used
Paper Clone x4 [Active]

User Image

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:01 pm
When Bellatrix finally finished up with her work Tekkou would watch her approach. Yeah, I finished awhile ago. Lets go bug the Mizukage for another mission. This time maybe one that is a bit harder. That would be nice. Or we could get in some more training. That could also be a good idea. Tekkou had gotten lost in the thought of some kind of super cool new mission, and didn't realize that he was already walking away from the prison in some random direction. Like always he didn't have to worry about Bellatrix, knowing she would be right with him or lag behind. It depended on her mood.
[EXIT}

Misujage

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

He was in his own little world it seemed. Releasing a sigh and swift roll of her eyes before following behind him. Releasing a single piece of paper from her finger that floated down the corridors of the broken prison and to the man who lay destroyed inside. A paper crane would rest just inside the bars of his cage as Bellatrix left the island. Off to do more missions, but she would not forget this man. That was the only message she needed to convey.

Chakra 410/470

Techs Used
Paper Clone x4 [Active]

User Image

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:51 pm

xxD Rxx N I G H T M A R E
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXYour Symptom's are Mild... Let Me Change That...
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ WHY MUST WE FIGHT? WHEN YOU CAN DIE.

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O G O O D
User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Chuunin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

Sebastian made his way through the prison complex, which was still under construction from the debacle that had happened here. The ANBU led the medical ninja to the cell of the person he was supposed to interrogate. Finally feeling like he had some authority, Sebastian spoke to the ANBU.

"Stay outside until i call for you. This is my mission....and fun time. "

Entered the room, sebastian peered on his restrained prisoner. This was certainly gonna be the highlight of his day. What to start with first? Certainly not the head...you never start with the head.

"Hello there Mr. Hotaka. As you can see here, we have had our eye on you for some time. It was just a matter of time until you got caught. I require some information from you, and you can spare yourself if you simply give it to me.

Not giving him the time to respond, the chunnin simply touched the captive, sending a debilitating shock through his body, causing a small deal of convulsions to ripple through the nerves system. this was just to make sure that even if he wanted to resist, their would be nothing he could do. suddenly, a white smoke would fill the room, the origin being sebastian. All of Hotaka's greatest fears would suddenly become real to him, and his body was now immobile and restrained....he could do nothing to defend them. Letting the smoke take a moment to allow its effects to occur, Sebastian then approached from the side and yelled in the man's ear.

"Who are your friends! What is your trade route! I can stop all of this as long as you tell me!"

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Theme Music :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQk8VNkAZBw
Chakra Lvl :: 690
Jutsu's :: E-Muscle shock, C-Ghost in the fog
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire
Other organs:
Durations :: muscle shock-64
Attire :: Normal attire

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:57 am
User Image

Hotaka, his face eerily similar to Sypher's in a way no brother's should share unless they were twins, glowered up at the boy before him and scoffed "First the witch, now this little brat? Com-" his words were interrupted as the violent convulsions took him, shocking him for a bit as he arched backwards. The smoke was even more of a shock but he was on the look out now, grinding his teeth as a demon rose up before him. It was a man, giant in form, and dressed in the ways of a waring samurai, his hands reaching for Hotaka's throat "HA. I don't fear this." Hotaka snarled though his body was going through the adrenaline rush that indicated terror. At the boy's words, though, the terror left him as a wave of contempt rolled over him "Don't kid yourself. Didn't my dear little brother tell you anything about me?" he gave a great dry heave of laughter, the noise rattling off the walls as he jerked his head away from Sebastian's and spat "COME ON THEN! Let's see what you can do!" he roared, surging up to his feet form the floor, blood rushing to his face and giving him the look of a demon as equally terrifying as the man Sebastian's smoke had conjured.

((OoC: aaaah....that felt good biggrin Decent post after weeks! Yay!)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:37 pm

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian maintained a predatory smile. So the man could hold off on his weaker form of the cocktail huh? Well he had other forms of torture and information extraction. But...he did have to have some fun.

"Oh, i know plenty about you. I just wanted to test something for myself. Do you know how long it takes to heal a ligament or tendon even with the prowess of a medical ninja? Except you know for a fact your not going to get any medical treatment. You can spar yourself some weakness if you just tell me the information i want to know. "

Hotaka had no information on how sadistic Sebastian could be. He understood the anatomy and physiology of the body better than most medical ninja, probably on the level of Mii. Although, her knowledge was designed to to heal...Sebastian was specifically based on destruction...and for this moment in particular...he was okay with it.

The ninja was well versed in many of the dark medical techniques, and had retrained and refined many of them. simply taking a finger and poking the captive, the Jiongu utilized the chakra syringe technique. Usually, his retraining would allow it to last for a very long time, but the dosage he had utilized with this was very miniscule compared to how long he could (lasts 1 post)

Performing another technqiue, Sebastian formed a chakra scalpel on his hands, with hsi retraining which would allow him to really form it into any shape he wanted. Making it go along the lines of the hands extensors and flexors, the chunnin cut all the tendons in Hotaka's hand. This would be useful for later use, as well as keep him from being able to perform any jutsu for a good length of time. He figured Sypher would be appreciative. With the captive still under the effects of the fog, and now feeling a pain seldom would experience, Sebastian figured it would play itself into his fear. Pain released dianorphines, which would then lead to the release of epinephrine and norepinephrine. It was truelly a great combo.

"To the contrary Mr. Hotaka. You dont know anything about me. I can do this all day. Just tell me what i want to know....and this can all stop.....

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Chakra Lvl :: 640
Jutsu's :: C-Chakra Syringe, B-Chakra Scalpel
Other organs:
Durations :: muscle shock-2 left, chakra syringe, 1 left

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:00 pm
User Image

Sebastian was good, Hotaka would give him that. The pain that now went through his body was close to exploding any sane thought Hotaka had managed to hold onto. And his hand! Sweet gods, that sudden lack of feeling coupled with the explosive pain that came from having the tendons cut nearly put him out cold...but like Sypher, Hotaka had felt pain before. And this was nothing compared to what he'd fought countless times against the figment of fear that remained above him, moving about and whispering in a language that Sebastian would not understand "Haa...haaa....HAHAHAHAHA!" Hotaka's scream of laughter nearly choked him, causing him to gag and wheeze before he responded "If my brother sent you to me, then I know you're the most sadistic, cruel and insane thing he could find. Don't fluff your own ego....you're a weapon my brother is aiming without trusting. Go on then! We'll have a fun day of blood and violence, work hard to try and please Sypher."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:19 pm

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

So this man thought he was a bad a** huh? Everyone tried the whole bad a** routine when they were getting interrogated. It was usually an attempt to make the interrogator sloppy or reveal too much information, or simply forget and get angry, and make them want to kill them so they never got the information. But Sebastian....not Sebastian. He was a scientist. A cruel, hard, cold and sadistic methodical mind like his could not be tested or beaten by the likes of this one, even if he was somehow related to sypher. He, like everyone before him, would break.

Walking away and behind him the captive, Sebastian summoned some medical tools to his location, and then began to use his excessive skills in the art of poison creation. He would use this time to make a depressant and a control inhibitor, much like how alcohol inhibits higher functions and inhibitions. this way, he could simply loosen his tounge. But fun first. Extending a single thread, going low on the ground to avoid detection, the thread then quickly, much like a snake coiled around the middle finger of Hotaka's left hand and completely flexed it back due to the increased range of motion from the lack of tendons.

"You are not giving me the information i want. Tell me who your friends are, and what your trade route is. Next time its going to be two fingers. "

Hotaka may have been good, but the real physical sensation of having a muscle contracted like that, pulling extensively on nerves and other tissue would be enough to make any seasoned expert scream like a whinny little girl. And sebastian was just getting started....he had alot of other tricks up his sleve.

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Chakra Lvl :: 585
Jutsu's :: C-Summon medical Tools+4, B-poison creation+3
Other organs:
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:52 pm
User Image

Agony. Perhaps, on Sypher, Sebastian would find his techniques useless to some extent since Sypher had fallen at one point and had his entire body broken into pieces internally. But for Hotaka, this was the kind of pain he'd never felt before. His vision went white as the agony took over his mind and he was left, gaping, at the ceiling. For a moment, it might have been feared that Sebastian had broken Hotaka beyond repair...but slowly his body sagged fully to the ground and the prisoner was left gasping for air as he held back the scream of pain "Aaaah...ha...hahaha..." his laugh was less prideful now but he laughed nonetheless "This must be...payback." he chuckled, realizing Sypher could have just had a genjutsu user rip the knowledge out of him. Glancing through the sweat that blurred his vision, Hotaka eyed Sebastian pensively, despite the pain. Wondering if Sebastian realized this "Friends? Ha...go ahead." he wiggled a finger at Sebastian "Give my brother satisfaction at knowing he's getting his revenge."

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff