Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Human Studies 101 [HOME WORK PG 14] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:25 pm
Anna swallowed hard, willing herself to stop feeling nauseous, and stared at the beasts they were to... ride? She had no idea what giant one-eyed canines had to do with humans at all, but just in case... sure, just in case...

Her partner wasn't anyone she knew. The witchling sighed quietly and waved at Edel and Ulmuka. "See you later? I hope?" she said, then struck out to find her partner as boldly as she could.

... Which pretty much consisted of her staring at the other students and squeaking "U-um, Aymet?" every so often.

Iizbot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:29 pm
They . . .were supposed to ride corgis. Overgrown, one-eyed corgis. And hit each other. Mort took one look at his wand, another look at Taryn's sharp looking lance, and gulped.

Well, time to get ready for a repeat of the Hel fight. Skewer through the chest, here he come.

"Well, h-have to," Mort answered bracingly, not able to share the enthusiasm (he never understood the obsession with things that had fur) but attempting to. With a grunt he hoisted himself onto his corgi, balancing himself within several seconds. "Er . . ."

What was he supposed to do? Hold his wand out and hope it hit Taryn in the right spot as they rode? It was one thing to ride a horse, but doggy-style?

He looked to the ghoul for some way to initiate the classwork.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:32 pm
Taryn shrugged as she did a loop around Mort, taking this moment to run around and back to a beginning position.

"Try to hit me!" she reasserted, which was clearly helpful. "If all else fails, throw your hand!" The chimera then tried to make another pass, still laughing delightedly.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:33 pm
Alex let Yin answer all the questions, since he seemed more then happy to do so, though Alex did in fact recognise a few more of their classmates, and was also surprised by how many of them he knew.

"Uh, what Yin said, except I don't know Hel really..just remember her from the school play." He reached up to run his hand through his hair, while he made a quick glance around, "There's Riyo. She's just a happy little ray of hope, that one...and there's the wretched imp..I mean TG," He may have snarled a little at the name. "And that other demon over there is...West, I believe? I haven't really ever spoken to him, though...he always just seems to be with Levi when I run into her..." He glanced around, wondering if the country ghoul was in this class, and not seeing her, he shrugged. "Guess she didn't sign up for this class."

Other then that, Alex may have seen the students around the school, but he was not on a first name basis with any of them.

Once the lecture was over, Alex went forward to have a glance at the scroll. He turned to Mitzi afterwards and said "You're with that guy there." He pointed towards the purple haired boil who was already grabbing himself a corgi to mount. "He's a pretty nice guy. Plays the guitar, and is a Reaper like you. Hey, you guys even have matching hair color! Maybe you can make a new friend?" He grinned, any feelings of being upset with the ghoul for whatever she had said to Yin past and forgotten.

"See ya afterwards, Yin." Alex gave the boil a small wave as he shuffled off in search of his own partner, who's name he didn't recognise. So, Alex just looked for anybody he didn't know and called out the name. "Thanatos?"

ramenli

alliisara

Dragain

NeoSeussi

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:34 pm
King was... truthfully a bit confused. Riding mutant corgis? Humans rode horses he knew they rode things but just- jousting? Shaking his head, he looked around for his partner acording to the list. "Ah.. Mitsu?" He looked around, the name seemed familiar. "Is there a Mitsu around?"

InuMitsu

medigel rolled 1 12-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-12)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:36 pm
He had to chuckle at that, in spite of the horrible implications of throwing his hand at anyone, least of all Taryn. Well, he couldn't just stand there gaping and with a fresh new tear in his arm. Time to ride!

Remembering loosely the basics of horse riding (and hoping to Jack they translated to one-eyed corgi riding), Mort lightly kicked the dog's side, sending him a a fast jogging pace towards Taryn. Making a face, he waved his wand in her general direction, expecting sparkly bits to maybe puff out and bother her face or something.

Instead he got a nice minor blast of pink as a blot of magic splashed with precision against her in passing. The zomboil blinked owlishly, veering his steed about a bit tightly (the corgi yelped at the tug on his ears). "Aaaah, y-you 'kay?" he asked quickly, concernedly.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:42 pm
"OOF!"

Taryn turned her face away just in time, getting a big hit of pink to the chest.

"I'm fine!" she called back, still giggling as she took up another starting position.

"Ready?!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:46 pm
"Er, y-yes." While relieved to see that the magic wasn't as bad as he thought it was, Mort was a tad afraid that the chimera might unleash some hidden power with the lance that would truly sink him to the floor. With a nod, he made the corgi distance themselves from Taryn and hers, turning about with a gulp. The grip on his wand was a bit tight.

"You first 'gain."

medigel

Anxious Spirit

bobaTJ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:49 pm
Taryn lowered her joust to steady it on her hip and nodded, starting off at Mort again. It'd... it'd be nice if he won this one, no? Her corgi's paws pounded the grass, tongue lolling, as she ran at him again. She was barely trying.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:54 pm
"Greetings Valentino, it's a pleasure to meet you," Edel greeted the boil that joined them, a little unsure of what to think of him as his introductions went on further. The least she could do was offer a smile and nod politely, which she did. Well, if she thought about it, perhaps he was simply just professor levels of eccentric. Nothing to be startled about then.

The frost demon's interest levels in the class began on a sharp rise as Professir Savage introduced what they were going to do. Jousting! Horse riding! All sorts of wonderful fun. The ghoul, for a moment, was lost in her thoughts. This, perhaps, was the first properly fun class she had since enrolling into the school.

Thank hell the ghoul had some decency to pay a bit of attention to the others around her, for she nearly missed the calls for her name. "Edel, yes, I'm here. You must be..." taking a quick glance at the pairings posted, the ghoul turned back to the boil, "Yin? Pleased to meet you!" The ghoul paused, looking back at her present company whom she had to leave.

"I'm afraid we'll have to save the rest of our introductions for the end of the class, good luck with your jousting matches!" she waved them goodbye.

"Well then," she said, turning her attention back to Yin, a suppressed smile of delight on her face, "Shall we?" In that instant, the ghoul had formed a proper ice lance in her other hand and looked at the boil expectantly. Clearly she had no idea she was meant to joust with the hotdog.... Yet.

Sosi, Halo, Valandal
otl typing on my phone, so lazy quoting
ramenli

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

medigel rolled 1 12-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-12)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:59 pm
And Mort could see the lackluster effort behind it, though he wasn't about to complain; last time something pointy was aimed at him, he'd fallen unconscious from the amount of damage dealt. Screwing his face up once more, he had his corgi charge at the same time, waving the magic wand as man-fully as he could, because the sparkles were really not a wanted touch. The blast coming from it this time was not as powerful, but it still clearly blew past Taryn's swipe and hit her again in an eruption of pink sparkles.

@~@ One of the few things Mort won, and it still had to be tainted by something like sparkling.

Rabid Ice Weasel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:08 pm
Edel? Well, it did not seem that the ghoul minded that he had been mangling her name. "My apologies for shouting your name Miss Edel, I am Yǐn Cáng." Yes, now that he knew that Ed-el...no...Edel, was a ghoul that Miss was firmly in place. "If you needed to finish your conversation I can wait."

She seemed to be ready to try the class out, so maybe it would be best to just go find a mount and...what was she doing? What was that in her hand? It looked like something he had seen during the Christmas invasion. Ice. A weapon made out of ice. Ice was cold, and cold meant death. Especially if she intended to stab him with it.

He really did not care about class that much. He backed away nervously, hands coming up defensively in front of him as he stared at that lance. "If you are so intent on winning I would not mind allowing a ghoul to win." Cowardliness? Certainly not. He was just...giving the ghoul a prime opportunity to win. The fact that that lance seemed to be radiating cold at him had nothing to do with it.

Zyphiris

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Lucyal rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:41 pm
It was like…fate. Another showdown between her and Professor Savage. Yes. It was destiny. Hel believed this to be true. The fates were giving her another chance after the mini-pet battle.

The ghoul confidently claimed a corgi, feeling pretty good about mounting a pooch after her Year Two exam, and directed the mighty beast to face the professor. The ghoul was grinning widely, and though it was no wand or lance, she waved her giant edible hotdog at the ship-loving Professor threateningly. “May the best ghoul win, Professor!” The valkyrie cried before she jabbed her heels into her mutant corgi’s side and charged the woman.

Chobi_Chocobo

Dragain rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:16 am
[oh crap I got distracted and forgot to roll OTL Please ignore the roll in this post!]

Thanatos apparently forgot to get a weapon. Or rather, his roleplayer forgot. So he had to do this with his fist of fury.

He petted the giant one-eyed corgi, running his hand across the top of the giant canine's head; it was actually pretty adorable, although not as much as his familiar was, "Your fur is even too short to properly shave, despite your size." He muttered before mounting it, steadying himself before turning towards a boil who had mentioned his name. Biskoto was firmly wound around his arm and across the back of his neck, resting comfortably on his shoulder.

"I think that'ssss your opponent," She hissed softly, forked tongue flicking in and out; she wasn't sure what to make of a dog that was far bigger than she was... Normally, it was the other way round.

Carefully directing his mount over to the white haired boil, Thanatos extended out a hand as he grinned, "Alexander, I presume? Thanatos-"

"-And Bissskoto-" The huge snake around his shoulder peered down at the boil, offering him a smile of her own, one that was a lot friendlier than Thanatos' grin was.

"-At your service."

Valeria

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:50 am
As soon as they reached the stables Mitsu's eyes grew wide and gleeful at all the giant fluffy one-eyed corgis.

"Shun.....I need one." She managed to whisper. *u*

Mitsu wasn't sure what to make of the jousting information but she took note of who her partner was supposed to be and when allowed quickly made her way over to one of the giant corgis. Instantly there was nubby butt wiggling and Mitsu's tail began to wag harder than ever just to make up for the creature's lack of a tail.

"You are so cute," She wrapped her arms around the creature's neck to give it a hug being sure to immediately scratch behind the ears. It seemed to like that as it leaned into her touch.

As much as she would have wanted to pet and play with the corgi monster all day Mitsu untied the giant pup from his post and went in search of her partner. "King?" She heard her name repeated by someone else and turned to find the boil not far off.

"King?" She asked again just to make sure. Guiding her corgi along with her.

iStoleYurVamps

Blade Kuroda

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas