Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Sex Ed 3 - HOMEWORK, PG 25 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:47 pm
Hisstofer wasn't quite as nice and fluffy as some of his own pets, so the thought of another one of him wasn't the most appealing of thoughts. Thackery scrunched up his nose, distracting Ash from his expression with a kiss on the cheek. He was dishing out a lot of distracting cheek-kisses lately.

"Hisstofer is enough as far as Hisstofers go. But if there are different kinds we can keep them in my room! And then we can have a really big castle full of minipets after we graduate." Twenty rooms full of minipets. Oh, when he got his job as Gate Guardian King, how rich they would be!

"I hope we learn some important stuff." Hopefully Cricket hadn't heard that he thought there was the potential that she would be teaching them things that were unimportant. "Especially since we're both here." Hint. Nudge.

Though the wave was obviously meant for Ash, he waved cheerfully to the boil. A friend he hadn't met yet!

unstartled witch

Prolixity

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:51 pm
Shine couldn't even hold all of these feelings. She wiggled her toes and smiled the tiniest smile at Nahm, pleased to have met such a good new friend. And with his hood and other clothes, it looked like he might not like the sun either...so maybe they had all kinds of stuff in common!

"I um...think we could...be a good team," she contributed with a nod. Realizing that he was waving to someone else, she followed the apparent direction of the greeting, to find...a very tall conjoined triangle-head-dog student!? She recoiled in terror. How had someone as nice as Nahm become friends with someone like that?

Prolixity

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:55 pm
"Val.." She said, pursing her lips and thinking about it for a moment. "I like that! I shall call you Val." Circe nodded. When the boil responded to her question her eyebrows furrowed together in a bit of confusion. Messy? What exactly did he do in his lab that required something with blood? She made sure to file this question away for later.

At the boils question she smiled and looked down at her legs. "Nope! As far as I can remember they have always been there. Hopefully one day I can add to them. Or more tattoo's will appear." Circe grinned, looking back up at him. "My FEAR ability comes from them. Or is them." She said, putting one finger to her chin as she thought about how to put it. "It's confusing." She finally said, smiling once more.

Circe had already taken quite an interest in this boil mostly due the fact that she was a Necromancer and he was undead, but there was something more.. Dark and sinister about him that she had yet to encounter. And frankly she found it interesting. Which was something that didn't happen very often. "Are you excited to figure out what this class is about?" Circe gushed, still unaware what she had exactly gotten herself into.

Valandal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:11 pm
Aleria was at a table by themselves, still, but they were fine with it. Perhaps it would be possible to take part without it? They turned in their seat to eye the hooded pair-- and...undead girl? Was she undead?

"Oh, Jack," they murmured as they heard the two students next to her about being partners. They turned in their seat, poking the girl with a long, curved nail, black in colouration. "Excuse me, miss? Might you know if we need a partner in order to pass this class? They furrowed their brows, their all black eyes looking almost mournful.

There would be nothing worse than failing one of their first classes. Nothing worse indeed.

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:13 pm
Ash was hoping for a way to get rid of the blasted thing, but it stuck around like an unfortunate fungal infection. Hisstofer disappeared until he was hungry, and would often dig his claws into Ash's face when he decided he was hungry.

An unfortunate mongrel.

"Well. Princess Cinders is fine, I suppose, and more like it would not be...disliked." He nodded once, hurming. "Patience, Thackery," the reaper murmured, his cheeks colouring slightly. His mind was certainly on something else at the moment, now.

Nothing Yet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:35 pm
User Image

Calder was much more interested in sex ed than ever, and seeing as it was now more important, he was dragging his boilfriend with him. This was going to be a couples class if the demon liked it or not.

Stepping in and dragging Barth behind him, Calder looked at the oddly clean room, and then at the pin in the center. This did not speak well to him, and he hoped the class was more education than scaring any couples apart. It was also VERY crowded.

Looking around, Calder pointed to a table. "There's one." He said, and headed off, "helping" Barth along by dragging him to a seat, pulling it out for him and then sitting down in the other chair.

The nurse that was TOTALLY into him was hosting a class about Sex. What part of that didn't catch his interest?

Walking in, TG felt more an expert than any of these sheet-stainers and walked with a air of experience, or what he felt was what he was portraying. Looking around, he spotted the area with the highest concentration of ghouls and then dragged a chair between them. Yup. Right here. Sex ed was just the type of class to find ghouls curious about getting laid and what better place to hit on them?

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:50 pm
Barth normally was all for easy credit courses, but he'd heard rumors about the first Sex Ed session, and responsibility was a surefire way to ward him off.

He wasn't quite sure what he had been thinking all throughout Scarentines, but all of his invention notes were covered in loopy upside down hearts with Calder's name in them, and he was now neck-deep in a romantic mire of consequences. He was just waiting for the axe to fall. Any moment, he knew, Lilith would find him. And kill him.

Sex Ed was the least of his worries.

Thankfully, Calder dragged them far away from Zar. He didn't know if he could handle paperwork in addition to everything else... alright, maybe too far. Maybe directly across from each other in a circular room. Barth concentrated very squarely on the carpet.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:05 pm

Zar spotted Barth across the room and his tail flicked approvingly. He had no idea why but he was always so pleased to see the other boil. He watched him like a hawk in case he glanced over sneakily.

If he looked over at all, he got a sparkling wave and a razor toothed smile.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:08 pm
As Nahm entered the room, Danny couldn't help but wave at him, very excitedly. Then she noticed he was moving towards Roch, and she immediately stopped. Harumph.

"Sorry for your ears," she mumbled in Nuru's direction. She couldn't help that everyone's ears looked so jackdamn fluffy and flammable. Why was every canine student so protective of their ears?!

Then she slumped down on the desk, putting her head on her arms. Was that Shine coming in the room? So many people she knew! "Hey Yin, how come you're not freakin' out?" she asked bluntly.

ramenli

prolixity

ice queen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:08 pm
Barth did.

He waved feebly back and leaned closer to Calder.

"How err, how long is this class, again?" He asked anxiously.

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:13 pm
Calder tried to think, looking over at Zar and waving with a sweet smile. "Well, I guess it depends if Nurse Cricket eats someone or explodes a pumpkin, but it's usually just the same time as any class. Not too long." He patted Barth's hand, and then gripped it tightly. "You should really try and stay awake for this class. I can't promise you that I'll be able to watch over you should you fall asleep. I really think you should be paying extra attention after all." His voice got cold around the end of that sentence, but then he smiled sweetly again and released his grip on the boil's hand. "Isn't this fun, taking classes together?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:16 pm
"Yes," Barth said, sinking lower into his seat and not leaning quite so close to Calder either, "fun."

Maybe he shouldn't be worrying so much about what Lilith was going to do to him.

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:30 pm
It was hard to concentrate on the other tall boil to his left with Yin and Danny conversing back and forth in front of him. From under the table, Alex nudged Yin's leg lightly with his own, glancing down at the boil and giving a slight shake of his head. He didn't really want Yin and Danny to switch spots. If anything, Alex could switch spots with Yin so that he could be sitting closer to Danny if he wished, but it just seemed like a silly hassle for nothing. Danny was fine. She had chosen to sit there out of all the empty spaces in the room. Alex had nothing against Danny really, but if she chose to get up and sit elsewhere, it wouldn't break his heart.

Thankfully it seemed that whatever the situation going on to his right was all about, it had diffused. Roch had sat back down, Danny was apologizing for trying to touch the dog boils ears, and all and all things seemed to be settled.

Turning his attention back to the cat boil, Jack, Alex nodded. "Oh, okay. Makes sense as to why I haven't seen you around until recently then. So you're still a first year?"

He was trying to give the cat boil his attention, he really was, but now Danny was asking Yin why he wasn't freaking out and Alex turned to look at her, and asked, "Why would Yin be freaking out, Danny? It's just a sex ed class."

Was Alex being slightly facetious? Maybe just a tiny bit.

Nerpin

ramenli

Chimarii

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:24 am
"I honestly only went to the first class in the series, and it was just a 'Give us a pumpkin that grew into a minipet' sort of child-rearing project." Shehk answered, scratching her nose. "However, after the second class I found there was a lot of chatter about...mold....."

Huh.

Yet she couldn't help but make a small face when it seemed like a certain person who had managed to irk her came over to sit near the cluster of ghouls, her lips tightening as she tried to not say anything, instead crossing her legs and keeping her attention on Mortimer.

Ol-j-man
So short, I'm sorry ;__;

MoonKitsune
Shehk is like " neutral DIS GUY" @ TG XDD

Tomoko nodded to Jack. "Well, it should be interesting either way." She grinned, kicking her legs back and forth before Thackery walked over to make sure that she knew that she could call on him to help her. Her ears perked up immediately.

"We should take our Bakekitsunes on a walk together sometime!" she offered cheerily. She only had a....herd.. of them. All of them.

Always.

Nerpin

NothingYet

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:51 am
"She ate him? the ghoul asked, incredulous. Okay, yeah, that sounded like she should be worried (at least if there were any bugs). Mitzi had no interest in being eaten by anything, but somehow being eaten by a professor seemed particularly bad.

She sighed. "Thanks for the warning, I'll be careful. Ugh, bugs... I just hope there aren't any then."

Now that Mitzi had decided that she was going to actually start showing up for classes, she had started marking down the times without paying too much attention to what the subjects were. Which meant that she actually had no idea this was supposed to be Sex Ed. Which could get interesting, depending on what the class actually turned out to be about.

She was startled when Roch suddenly stood up and summoned his guitar; she hadn't been paying attention to the other side of the table. She got a glance of Danny - she vaguely remembered the other ghoul from Christmas - but had no clue what the ruckus was about. Whatever it was, it seemed to pass quickly enough.

As more people arrived, she saw a few other students she recognized, although they probably didn't remember her. She waved at Thackery anyway, just in case.

Ice Queen
Nothing Yet

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas