Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
on the surface [accepting; open!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:18 pm
User Image

"You're welcome. Hope the bulletin board is some help." Spencer responded, her smile brightening up at bit. She waved back before she turned on her heel and continued on her way. When she reached the end of the alley way she had to stop quickly in her tracks, or else she would have been run down by a cop car heading towards where a majority of the Victorian houses stood in town. She didn't have to wonder what had happen, she already knew. Someone must have already discovered the most recent disappearance sight. And one of the most horrific ones yet...
They were getting worst, the attacks, murders, and kidnappings. And it scared her. Especially with the visions, which were getting harder to block as the violence progressed.
Shaking her head to clear that from her mind, Spencer continued on her way to the library. Though the cloud of dread still followed her.

------

[Salem could come across the house that the most recent victim was taken from while she is lost. Maybe even find a clue or something at the house.]

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:42 pm
((Sounds like a good idea, but what kind of clue would she find? If the attacks/disappearances/ect have magic being used during them she would be able to sense it as long as it's been recent))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:52 pm
[Yes they use magic. Salem could find a piece of ripped clothing from the attackers that is giving off an unnaturally large amount of magic. More than it should. Something like that.]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:19 pm
“Maybe life is like a ride on the freeway.
Dodging bullets while you're trying to find your way.
Everyone's around, but no one does a damn thing.
It brings me down, but I won't let them.”

Salem was well and truly lost. She looks around at all the Victorian style houses, curiosity drawing her towards the various police cars gathered around one of the houses. She watches the humans hurrying about the scene, recoiling slightly at the stench of blood that seemed to pour out of the house when someone opened the door. She was about to leave when she sensed an unusual amount of magic that she hadn't noticed straight off due to the activity and smell. She hesitates for a moment before sneaking past the police and into the house, eventually making her way into the room that stunk the worst. Luckily for her stomach, the body or bodies had been removed already but the room was covered in drying blood. She tries to ignore it as she searches for the source of the magic, eventually finding a piece of cloth that should not be radiating as much magic as it was. She glances around to confirm that no one was paying attention to her, grabs the cloth, and leaves the house as quickly and stealthily as possible. Once outside, she takes off running, not wanting to be around the smell of blood longer than she had too as it brought back multiple bad memories. She rounds a corner and immediatly tries to stop, but still ends up running into the back of Spencer's legs with a muffled mewl of surprise.

“If I seem bleak well, you'd be correct.
And if I don't speak it's 'cause I get disconnected.
But I won't be burned by the reflection in your eyes
As you're staring at the sun!”
-'Staring at the Sun', The Offspring

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:02 pm
User Image

'I wonder if the coffee shop is open in the library... I really need a muffin or something.' It was a silly thought, but Spencer's stomach was starting to growl, demanding to be fed. She didn't have a chance to get anything during her short trip to Randy's diner, with the few events that took place in the shop. Biting her lip, she went to check her watch for the time when she felt something hit the lower part of her leg, followed by a familiar sound. In a matter of seconds she was turned around, eyes searching for the source which she found immediately. A small smile appeared on her face as she crouched down, reaching out to pet the blond cat. "You should watch where you're going." she said, as if the cat could understand her and speak back. It was silly.
She went to go stand up, but stopped when she noticed the piece of cloth that the feline had. 'Hmm.. That's weird.' Her fingers reached out and brushed the material lightly. For a moment her fingers lingered there, as if something was holding her hand there; a unfamiliar sensation running from her fingertips through the rest of her body as a slight pressure began building in her head. Then she let out a small cry, falling back on her bum as her eyes widen with surprise. She had no idea what had just happen, but it seemed that a piece of ripped clothing had just hurt her.

------

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:11 pm

Salem had been about to dart off again when the person she had run into spoke and she recognized Spencer's voice. She allowed the girl to pet her, but was startled when she touches the cloth and then suddenly falls backwards with a cry. The cat sneezes as the magic in the cloth seemed to flare in reaction to the girls touch and drops it. She quickly moves closer to the girl, trying to see if she was alright and currently not caring if she noticed the oddity that is her left eye.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:16 pm
User Image

Spencer remained still for a few minutes, staring at nothing in particular before she pulled herself out of her dazed state. Her eyes moved back to the blond feline, staring at it for a moment before shaking her head. "That was... weird?" That word didn't seem like the correct term to describe what had just happen. Then again, it really didn't matter that she couldn't properly place a word for it, since it was only she and the cat who had been around to witness it. The brunette squirmed, moving herself back to a standing position before she turned back to the cat and the cloth. Bending down, she pet the feline once more before she turned to the cloth. Her hand hesitantly went reached out to touch it again, wondering if she'd get that feeling again. But she stopped before herself before she could actually touch it again. With a sigh, she stood straight, glancing around before she took a step towards the library again.

------

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Salem watches Spencer walk away before picking up the cloth again and following her. She figured following the girl was better than running around lost and she might have an opportunity to shift back into human form and ask for directions of some sort.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:21 pm
User Image

Spencer was completely oblivious to the fact that the cat had decided to follow her. Her mind was so wrapped up in figuring out the possible reason behind a piece of fabric doing that to her. And possibly getting something to eat in the cafe... At the thought, she began speed walking, nearly breaking into a run when the library came into sight.

------

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:55 pm
((What happened to the others?))

Salem increases her pace as well, nearly getting stepped on a few times by some other pedestrians. Mentally grumbling to herself, the witch looks ahead of the girl to try and see her possible destination which she decided was most likely the library judging from what little she new about the girl. Glancing around, Salem slips into an alleyway and shifts into human form before slipping back out and continues to follow the girl. She slips the cloth into a pocket as she moves, though she completely forgets to replace her contact lens in her left eye.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Iradesca

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:31 pm
~Arin Lightfeather~

"Who indeed can harm you if you are committed deeply to doing what is right?" - I Peter

User Image

Arin made her way inside the diner and searched for the bulletin board. Finding it near the back, she ignored the stares of the customers as the last three squirrels followed her in. She perused the listings, searching for one that suited her best. There didn't seem to be much though. There was the listing for the pet shop, ball collector at the little golf course in town, pizza deliverer, tour guide at the museum, and janitor at the local gym. Sighing, Arin turned to go, having decided on ball collecting. At least she'd get to be outside. Suddenly, she noticed another ad, covered by the pet shop notice. As she lifted the top ad and read the bottom paper, she smiled. This was perfect. She quickly headed outside and began to walk in the direction of what would hopefully be her new job. Those moccasins were as good as hers.

" 'Power' is another word that I use to describe You." - "Energy" by Skillet

((Sorry! I wasn't sure what to post, and then school caught up with me.

I have a question: Can Arin get attacked? Be the next victim, but survive? I don't want to interfere with any plot or action you have planned, so I decided to ask first. I was thinking of using the job as a trap, and have her be attacked by her "employer." Would that be ok?))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:34 pm
User Image

Spencer nearly hollered in joy when she heard the chime of the library's cafe when she open the door. The aroma that surrounded her once she entered almost made her mouth water, and her stomach instantly growled, once again demanding food. Unlike before, she could actually satisfy her hunger.
A few minutes later, the young girl was sitting at a small table in the corner, chowing down on a muffin, with a neglected french vanilla cappuccino sitting in front of her.

------

[Oh, Roxas won't be on for awhile, family crisis of some sorts. And I'm not sure about Dai or P a n...

And I don't see why not Iradesca, that would help a lot to further the plot and such. So yes, that would be okay. =) ]

User Image

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Iradesca

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:17 pm
~Arin Lightfeather~

"Who indeed can harm you if you are committed deeply to doing what is right?" - I Peter

User Image

Arin finally made it to the address on the ad. It turned out to be a small shack on the outskirts of town, far from where she lived. The ad had said that the owner wanted to fix it up, and needed a landscaper to clear out the overgrowth around it and create a beautiful garden. And the best part? They were offering $200 for it! She could see the cause for the high pay as the yard came into view. The place must have been left to the wild for years, probably even before she was born. The owner was apparently living inside the shack, though she couldn't imagine why. It didn't look like a good place to live. Sure it was a fair size, for a small shack, but it had holes in the roof, and the walls were rotting and bending under the weight of the roof. Maybe the owner had sold their old house already and was going to use the money to fix the shack, and couldn't afford another place to stay. Either way, it wasn't her business. Arin walked up and knocked on the door, which shivered under the weight of her hand. She looked down and saw that someone had been there recently - there were fresh footprints. The door suddenly swung open. She stepped inside. "Hello? I saw your ad in Randy's Diner. I'm here about the landscaping job." A sound too foreign for such a run-down place stopped Arin's voice and sent her leaping to the side as a mechanism activated, causing a net to crash onto the floor where she had stood and the door to slam shut, shaking the shack and stirring up dust. A knife flashed in the haze, Arin ducking to dodge it. Her hand touched the dirt floor as she rolled, and pulled a stone sword from it. She blocked the next blow, parrying and swiping. She could not see her assailant in the poor viewing conditions, but her connection with the air amplified her hearing, allowing her to hear them as they moved to strike. Her back hit the wall as she was forced to take a step backwards. Something hard and round jabbed into her back. Somehow, she had made it back to the door. Blocking with one hand, she reached the other behind her and turned the knob, tumbling backwards and rolling onto one knee out in the open air, her sword at the ready as she prepared herself to see her attacker's face.

" 'Power' is another word that I use to describe You." - "Energy" by Skillet

((Yay! Time to get some action going for Arin! Does anyone want to control my attacker?))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:29 pm
((I would, but I'm not sure I would know what to do))

Salem waits a bit before wandering into the cafe after Spencer. She looks around doing her best to appear lost, which wasn't hard considering she was, before spotting the girl in the corner. Walking over to her she begins to speak, sounding embarrassed, "Ah, hello again... Sorry to bother you for the thi-, uh, second time today, but I seem to have gotten myself a tad lost." She mentally kicks herself her slight slip, hoping the human wouldn't notice she had almost said it was their third meeting that day. She tugs at her hat a little, a habit she had that meant she was either nervous or thinking.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:52 pm
Mariah walked through the streets of Ordinary, smiling lightly as one of her children scurried across her hand, her eyes watching it. A large fake spider toy rest ontop of her head, surprisingly not moving even when she moved her head it remained resting there due to a few bobbypins she had glued to the legs. She was not currently paying attention to where she was going too focused on the spider scurrying about her hand.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff