Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Crystals From the Sky [Remake] (A/O) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:40 am
((-Stabs Haru-))

"I'd come back," Nightshade said absently. "It's hard to find people to sleep with. I tend to keep my girls for a few weeks before I toss them."

"Then you, sir, are no longer boyfriend material." Alex pouted at the ground, and then a moment later cuddled close to Riley. "Actually, you are..."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:43 am
"I still like Joss Whedon, that's got to count for something, right?" Riley asked, trying not to sound to hopeful as he looked back at Alex.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:52 am
"Something," Alex grumbled. "But..." He bit his lip. "Do you want to be my boyfriend, Riley? Please just say yes or no."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:56 am
Cue the sleeve tugging. "I-I guess so...." Riley murmured as he looked down at his lap with flushed cheeks. "I mean, I don't see why not....You are nice and cute and all that..." his voice lowered to quiet muttering as he continued.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:28 pm
"I am," he said sweetly, smiling. "You are, too." Then Alex leaned closer and gave Riley another quick kiss on the cheek, then blushed at the ground.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:38 pm
((So... Where are all the villains?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:40 pm
((Nooooooooo))

((I'll do villain stuff once I can find a place to enter.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:46 pm
"Well...I don't see why not...." Riley said with a shy smile, continuing to tug on sleeve as he stared down at his feet with brightly flushed cheeks.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:52 pm
"So, should we go and do, um, boyfriend stuff?" He blushed a little. "Sorry, I'm just... I've never really had a boyfriend before. I don't know what to do."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:16 pm
"Sorry, I can't really help you there." Riley said with a small chuckle. "I was only with someone for about a year in middle school and she really chose what we did. I didn't mind though, as it's not like she was bossy about it."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:32 pm
((Something occurred to me: Buffy dies and new Slayer happens. That Slayer dies, Faith happens. Buffy dies again in season 5 should equal three Slayers, correct?))

"Oh," said Alex. "Um, well, then. Wanna come to my house and watch some Buffy? I have all seven seasons on Netflix!" He smiled happily at the idea, since he liked Buffy. "Or Firefly. Or Secret Life. I like Secret Life. Or maybe Pretty Little Liars, that's a good show too. And I'm going to, um, stop talking."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:36 pm
"I vote Firefly. I like Wash, but you can't go wrong when Nathan Fillion's involved. Especially that one episode where you get to see his naked a**." Riley said with a sheepish little giggle.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:14 pm
"Oh! Um." Alex blushed. "I-I guess. Um. Um." He fainted.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:16 pm
Riley gave a shocked yelp and grew wide-eyed. "Ahh, Alex!! Alex?! Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god...!" he looked around in a panic, no idea what the hell to do now.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Iradesca

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:55 pm
You wanna fight? Then bring it on!

User Image
~Reyna Feruri~

User Image
Reyna's eyes grew huge as she stared at the creature. They grew even larger when Scott offered the creature to her. A little hesitant, she gingerly cupped her hands and placed them against his for the creature to climb onto. "It's so beautiful." She whispered. She had never seen so many colors in one place. She hugged Scott, careful not to squish the creature. "Thank you! Just looking at it is amazing!" She had to pay him back somehow. Gently transferring the creature to her shoulder, she cupped her hands together, closed her eyes, and focused. When she was done, she opened her eyes and slowly opened her hand, revealing a light pink flower bud. As the air touched it, the bud slowly began to unravel and bloom into a lily. As it did so, it changed colors. Reyna quickly placed the bud in Scott's hand so he could feel it change. First, it turned a bright red, and a fireball formed in the middle, warming Scott's hands. Then it turned a deep blue and waved in the wind, cool, fresh water pooling in the center and streaming in little rivulets onto Scott's hands. Then it became a jade green, vines growing from the center to wrap around Scott's hands, little flowers blooming along them. Then it became a silvery white, a mini tornado swirling in the center and a breeze wrapping around Scott's hands. Finally, the petals took on a bright purple hue, and a purple ball formed in the center, then grew to envelope Scott and fill him with energy. Now finished, the flower shrunk into a bright pink bud again. "If you want it to do it again, just tap the top of the bud." Reyna had taken the creature in her hands again and was cuddling it as she watched Scott.

User Image
Once I'm through, you'll see I've won.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas