Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Canterlot Crashers** (finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:53 pm
Tempest whispers to the othes, "They don't seem half bad... I wonder why he was avoiding this?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:16 pm
The group was seated in the living room. There were decorations of flora and statues of ponies here and there. Bonfire's mother levitated out a tray of tea and some cookies from the kitchen and lay them on the coffee table. She sat down and looked to Bonfire's friends. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Ember, Bonfire's mother. My husband Golden Heart should be down soon. Bonfire, sugar, please introduce me to your friends."

Bonfire grimaced at being called "sugar," but proceeded to introduce everypony. "This is Snowflake, Tempest, Nightshade, Dream Cloud, and the bearers of the Elements of Harmony, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Applejack and Pinkie Pie. And of course, you know the princess." Bonfire scratched his head nervously. "She invited us to the WonderBolts derby today."

Ember smiled widely. "My little colt is getting invited to events by the princess herself! Oh, I'm so proud!"

Bonfire's ears drooped as he felt a few ponies' eyes drilling into his back with mocking stares.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:18 pm
Dreamcloud shrugged, looking up the lovely unicorn. Her thoughts drifted to her own parents, and how she'd never heard from them since. It wasn't as though she didn't know why, but it was still odd.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:54 pm
(( *Cough Cough* Trey and PF *Cough Cough* ))

Tempest knew just how embarrassing parents could be, so he held no stipulation against his friend. PF shared this view, and also remained stoic and polite.

Trey on the otherhoove giggled to himself silently, enjoying himself far too much. ((This is a reminder to everyone that Trey is only about eight in human years. I don't know if Pony years are different, but that's how old he is if he were a human.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:02 pm
Nightshade said nothing, but instead wiggled his eyebrows at Bonfire. He turned from that to bow slightly to Ember. "It's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:17 pm
"Likewise, dear." Ember replied. "So, what do you all do?"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:22 pm
"I supply some of the local businesses with my homegrown herbs. I guess you can call me an apothecary." He said, grinning shyly. He had learned shyness was the best way to learn about the other person.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:38 pm
"Ah! That sounds delightful!" Ember replied.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:41 pm
Dreamcloud, though slightly embarrassed, softly said," I just do oddjobs wherever I can get them." She didn't want to. She wanted to do something special, something creative. Dreamcloud was embarrassed that she didn't have an actual profession or anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:46 pm
PF speaks up, "Professor Path Finder, Adventurer Extraordinaire, at your service!"

Trey then chimes in: "Trey Azure Chest, Assistant Extraordinaire, at your service!"

Tempest laughs to himself, "Tempest Cloud, WonderBolt Stunt Flyer."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:19 am
Hoofsteps were heard coming down the stairs as Bonfire's dad emerged at last. "Bonfire my boy! You're home!" Bonfire's dad quickly scanned the room and smiled. "So, Bonfire. Which one of these lovely mares is your fillyfriend?"

Bonfire's ears stood up straight and his face felt hot. He seemed to slump down to avoid eye contact with anypony.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:25 am
Nightshade smiled, his sign of absolute hilarity. He turned his head to the rest of the group. "I'm not sure, but my money is either on...." He squinted at everypony, determining who would be a good match, and by that I mean a terrible match, for Bonfire. "Rarity or Applejack."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:32 am
Applejack simply burst into a fit of laughter while Rarity looked flustered and soon huffed. "Well! How immature, Nightshade!"

Bonfire's dad laughed heartily and joined the group. "The name's Golden Heart." The Stallion sat down on a cushion and looked at the group. he was dark blue in coat with long blonde hair. His cutie mark was, as his name implied, a shining golden heart.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:00 am
"So, Mr. Heart, what was Bonfire like as a youngling?" asks Tempest.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:10 am
Nightshade smiled warmly at Rarity. "Come, come now darling. It's all in the spirit of a good time!"  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff