Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Flip-Flopped** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:28 am
Dash laughed and said, "Yeah! I've never had anyone come so close to keeping up with me before!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:17 pm
"And I've never had anything fly faster than me before! You're welcome in my hanger any day kid." he replies with a grin.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:41 pm
Dash laughs and bro hoof/fists Grim. "C'mon, let's go see what Twilight's up to."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:50 am
"Alright. Let's go." says Grim, returning the bump.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:03 am

Twilight was sitting in the dining hall ebjoying some tea with Drm Flynn when Grim and her pony friends walked in. "Oh, hello... Grim, was it? Rainbow and Pinkie didn't give you any trouble, did they?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:44 pm
"Oh, no, none at all. In fact, that was the most fun I've had in a long time." says Grim, a smile spread across his face. "You are all welcome here whenever you want."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:22 am
((I'm just gonna pretend it's already been three days.))

"That's good. Because we'll be leaving shortly. Pinkie, Rainbow, get your things." Twilight saw the look of confusion on Grim's face and elaborated. "I'm sorry, I never got the chance to tell you. I used a spell to get here. It replaced us three with three beings from your world which were the king and the others. After three days, we go back. I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:08 pm
"Ah, that explains their disappearance right when you showed up. Well, thank you for visiting, and feel free to visit whenever you want." says Grim, turning to Pinkie and Rainbow, "Thank you for all of the fun. You were all a joy to have here."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:46 pm
"We promise we'll come back again someday!" Pinkie Pie said, hopping into the room with her saddlebags, Rainbow following after.

"Well, so long everyone. Thank you for your generosity." Twilight, Pinkie and Rainbow were then surrounded in streams of aura which wrapped around them until they were covered and disappeared. When the aura disappeared, they were in a strange void, but they weren't alone.

((End of Equestrian story))  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces