Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So you ready to start or...
I'm so ready! =D
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
I want to wait for a roleplay to end (aww...)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I have a friend thats still wanting to join (yay more peeps!)
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
I'm working on a character to add. (whoot!)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It doesn't matter to me. I'm a roleplayaholic.
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:42 pm
"Okay. We're both telekenetics so we share the same power. But this also means our minds share a sort of link, if we so wished. I suggest you allow me to work through you so that our combined powers will blow the wall of rubble here towards that monster. And you've never faced a worse opponant. Trust me, kid." Alpha stood up on his own finally, still tired and breathing heavy. "Is there any way you can warn your twin to move out of the way?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:31 pm
"That sounds pretty neat, the link thing. But can't we just forget about Mad right now?" Sköll said this with a heavy sigh. "I mean, he doesn't seem to be coming after us with a gadget or even moving for that matter as far as I can hear." As Allan stubbornly stood up, he braced himself against the wall next to him. "And of course I can warn him if I needed to. But don't you dare start with the superiority complex you've got going for yourself because you have no idea what I have and haven't faced just like I have no idea how you know I have a twin, buddy." As much as he wanted to become friends easily with others like him Alpha's way of talking annoyed him.

"Well I stand corrected." Hati chuckled as the rope fiber fell beneath the knife blade. He lifted his leg up to his mouth again and began to chew on his own net. "Evenin', hoaw're yoo doin' over there? Yoo okay?"  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:52 pm
Alpha's eyes went to the younger hybrid, inspecting every inch of him, calculating. Then he turned back towards the wall of rubble, again calculating. Alpha took in the data of eery inch of their surroundings before he finally spoke. "I am the second hybrid to survive the treatments that we were all put through. In the initial group only two survived. Me and my senior, Wrex. I watched as my fellow test subjects were mercilessly tourtured until all that was left were husks of what they used to be. So i'm sorry that you feel that way, i'm sorry that I can be a bit hard to handle, and if I have a superiority complex it is because I have been alone for a very long time. I have only had my own thoughts to keep me company, and your own thoughts don't go against you. Now you may go to the exit if you want. I will never stand by and let my fellow hybrids die ever again. No matter the circumstances." With that Alpha started to shuffle off down the cleared hallway without even waiting to hear Skoll's answer. It didn't mater to him any more. Now all he could see was the path ahead of him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:06 am
"Yeah, I think I'm alright. I'm just starting to get really aggravated being tied up." She squirmed around, trying to get herself more comfy. "My powers make it to where I get crazy if I'm still for too long." She sighed and watched Chris as he worked on the ropes. She huffed and tried pushing her arms out with her adrenaline strength, hoping to stress the ropes, but it only made them get tighter when she relaxed. "This really sucks." She groaned the words, slightly giving up for the moment.

"I know I don't have a home to go too. Maybe if my sister was alive, but since she passed I haven't had a place that was a home to me." Kiff picked at the grass, pulling them up and then breaking them apart piece by piece. It had been so long since he had been outside and enjoyed the sun. It made him remember parts of his past that wasn't wiped by the experiments.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

RavenStar13Forever

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:43 am
"No worries, I think i'm almost half way done so i'll be able to get you out soon..." Chris has been working on the ropes one after another and was able to cut them easier every time. He continued working, and was finally able to get out of the net. "HA!" he flung the net away and went over to Evening and started to cut her ropes one by one. "Give me a few minutes and i'll be able to have you out of here..." He said with a grunt, his arm was starting to hurt from how much strength he had to use to cut the ropes. One more... Chris thought. Snap. Chris was able to fully pull Evening out of the net and flung it away too. He offered the knife to Hati. "May be easier than using your teeth..." He said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:07 am
Evening laughed with joy as she was freed. She jumped up and down and hugged Chris without even thinking if it would be awkward or not. She looked walked back to the edge of the hall, and glanced around the corner, seeing no one. "Its too quiet it seems." She came back to the others and looked at the nets. "Do you think we could use them in the future or would they be worthless now?"  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:18 pm
"Eh..." Hati stopped his chewing and worked his aching jaw. He raised his leg to show cut rope ends dangling. "Thanks. Teeth are easier for me but the knife'll speed things up." He focused on the spit-soaked bits first as they gave away easily and tore at the other, dry ones.

Sköll groaned and stomped one foot quite hard against the ground as he watched Allan make his way a little pitifully down the hall. He admired his noble intentions and determination but the guy didn't seem to care about himself at the moment or let up to consider other things. Whatever. "Yeah, well maybe you're the second one to survive tests but I was...in a different group."

"Still watching them? Did I miss anything?" Ryan walked in through the open doorway of the Ring Leader's room and glanced at the screens. He offered a mug to the woman and sipped his own.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:29 pm
Alpha took a turn down another hallway and then took a left into a room that shared a wall with the hallway where he had taken out the ceiling. He went up to the wall and put his hand on it. His fatigue had given in a bit and he wasn't breathing hard but he was feeling a bit tired. He gauged the power it would take to blow a hole in it and instead decided to peel the layers back slowly. He took a few steps back and peeled back the initial wall, letting it fall to the floor. Behind it was a layer of solid concrete held together by titanium bars, as far as he could guess with an initial glance. He began to punch holes in it in between the metal framing until he could see into the hallway. Then he bent the metal, with great strain, up out of the way. He peeked up and down the hallway not seeing Adam anywhere. "Hati, Chris, Evening? You guys alright?" Alpha yelled down the hallway as loudly as he dared. "Mad is gone, we can escape. Just come to me, I know a way out."  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:17 am
"I don't know if I have anywhere to go or not, I don't remember anything but a few faces from dreams I've had... and a lot of them I just met today too." Jamie said. "Besides, we have each other, and I sure all of us combined could find a place to go or something..." She sighed as another breeze came along. She began to hum a tune she usually sang when she was upset or needed something to make her happy. The song made her feel good but she had no idea what the words were or the name. Or if it had words or a name, but she liked it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:42 pm
Chris hugged Evening back with a laugh. "I ripped 'em up pretty good, may be useless now..." Chris listened to Alpha. "Do you think we should say anything? That mad guy could have mimicked his voice somehow and could be trying to trap us..." Chris attempted to peek around a corner but couldn't see anything so went back to the other two, "I can't see down the hallway without sticking my head out and I don't want to try that without knowing..." Chris leaned against the wall, arms folded over his chest, waiting to see what one of the others would say.  

RavenStar13Forever

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:03 pm
((Oh yeah, gradient text time. cool ))

"Hang on, I've got this." The twins, whether they knew it or not, simultaneously said. Both cupped their hands around their mouths as Sköll stepped up next to Alpha and both let out a howl searching for the other. They stopped for a moment and grinned, pleased, and started again, exchanging information.

"It's nice to have someone who's got your back." Hati spoke and continued sawing at the net trapping his leg. He was almost done and within a few more moments he'd be free. "My brother is with that other telekinetic guy so it's safe to go to them now."

Sköll stopped his call with his brother after a few minutes and patted Allan on the shoulder. "They're fine, stop your worrying and take a rest already." He froze after he finished his sentence and lifted his nose into the hair. Something smelled...nice, like pretty flowers. "Hey, do you smell that?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:51 pm
"At this point I'm too tired to smell. But, I think it would be best to get out of here as soon as possible. Mad could be back soon." Alpha held onto the wall as he spoke, trying to keep from falling asleep. "Collect the others, please. I'LLC enjoy my rest once we're all out."  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:30 pm
(( What do you mean, Ty-chii? And are we just leaving Wrex out or are you not worried since we're at a standstill? ))

"That's impressive." Evening definitely envied the powers that the twins had. All she could do was run and move really fast, and see in the dark, which was more trouble than it was worth, realizing she still had the glasses covering her eyes. Maybe it would come in handy to the group one day, and that was all she could hope. She was still smiling, but her energy burst from being set free had calmed down.

Kiff nodded his head, partly agreeing and understanding what Jamie was going through. He didn't understand he dream visions, but that was okay, he figured. "Yeah, with all of us we're bound to be unstoppable." He enjoyed listening to her humming, and it somehow made him relax. His mind wasn't trying to rush to a solution so much as it was before all this began to happen. It was a little crazy how they all got in this situation.

"No, I've become almost hopeless." She mumbled as she took the cup, the aura of the coffee was soothing, but it didn't make her mind stop racing of what was happening. "I guess it was bound to happen. Dealing with supernatural children." She sipped on the coffee before thanking Ryan for bringing it to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:55 pm
Mark was walking down the hall with Lily as she ahead of him as she turns quickly stopping and poking his chest. "Hurry up Mar-chan you always walk so slow that's why I be ahead of you." she said and giggled as Mark moved her hand away from him and kept walking holding his blade. "Knock it off Lily and get serious." she said as she took out her two pistols holding them as she looks to see he was far ahead of him running to him. "What up Mar-chan!" she said as she walks to his side as Mark placed his hand on her mouth making her be quiet as he hear something.

Mark looks around a nearby corner as he sees two boys Alpha and Skoll as he was about to progress but Lily moved to them instead pushing Mark back as she walks a good distant to them as she blows out a nice intoxicating scent as to make them fall asleep. "Night boys." she said cutely as she laughs a bit as Mark came from behind her standing beside her prepared for what happens next.  

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:03 pm
((I used a gradient text for the first time. =D He can be a tag-along for now, just imagine him as walking along with you guys. talking a bit even though you'd need to imitate him for that, or something else.))

"Oh, that's right. Your nose isn't as good as mine." Sköll normally kept up his strange, animal-like powers for the small benefits that they gave. Humans were the weakest of anything he could be and it was wonderful to have the nose of a dog or ears of a bat at his disposal when he needed them. "Yes, it would be good to get out of here..." he said, fighting against the sudden wave of dizziness that washed over him. He rubbed sleepily at an eye, realization coming to him as the wonderful scent wafted in the air. The floor looked so comfortable. "But I...I can't...d-damn him..." Sköll slumped against the wall as a few of his floating rocks clattered to the ground to show his failing concentration. He needed to plug his nose but his hand felt like a lead weight when he tried to lift it.

Hati cut through the last of the ropes with a exclamation of happiness. "Ha HA! Now we're in business!" He stood and stomped his freed leg against the floor to dispel the numbness and restore circulation. His invisibility had faded after his capture, and he let himself be visible for the time being. "Thanks. But even with our animal mimicry, we have to make sure that we keep it in moderation. If not, well, then we're at a big disadvantage." Unlike his brother, he made sure that he wouldn't be caught unawares, even if it meant he was at half strength most of the time.

Ryan shrugged and pulled the sugar cubes he'd wrapped in a napkin out of his pocket and offered it to the Ring Leader. She was already drinking her coffee, so that lead him to believe she liked it black too. Unless she wasn't paying attention, but he held out the hope that it was also her preference. "It's just your way of things. You're more of a...coordinator. We 'created' these children, remember. And they're just that no matter what, children. They can be controlled, convinced, persuaded. " He grinned widely for a second, the top scientist of the psychological division that dealt with the hybrids' intention showing clearly. "That's what I'm good at."  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff