Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Alternate Dimension
(S) Apocalypse Time! Now with Zombies! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zombies?
  runs away from thread
  Braaains
  My characters are going to hate me...
View Results

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:48 am
((Martini left.))

Fenrir lowers himself back into the attic, "Welcome to Hell."

((Also, now that I think about it, this really should go into Alternate Dimension. This has nothing to do with the story line. Anyone can die. And no one has powers. What does everyone else think?))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:52 am
((oops... But yeah, that's where I originally wanted it to go...))

"names Rain. So, how long have you guys been stuck here?" she asked, looking at everyone there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A shadow swooped down in the night, and zombies fell, some crawling now, but most remaining stationary. As the figure came back up, she spotted one walking down below that did not walk like one. Bloodthirsty, and out to kill, Cattie did not care. She swooped down, baring two glittering blades covered in various zombie bits, aiming to slice that had clean off.  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:54 am
Briar laughed. "Population: The world."
She turned to Rain and said, "I've been here for a few hours, but the rest of the crew has gotten here within the last hour or so. Where've you been?"
((I second that motion.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:56 pm
((I'm fine with it being moved to AD, although we should still retain our powers to keep consistency with the beginning. Unless Serenla wants to have some sort of event that changes that, of course :v))  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:04 pm
((Concider it moved. But who used powers? And I just believe it would be more fair and exciting. Because if I could use my Shadow Powers, I could just go and get all the food I wanted and bring it back with no danger.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:19 pm
((You did, actually.

"No body move. No body talk." Whispres Fenrir, using his shadow powers to slowly and quietly close the attic door and retract the ladder. He then latches it."

Although, I'm not sure if Dust's thing would really be considered a power.))  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:24 pm
((Oh s**t I did, didn't I? My bad... I can change that. I didn't even realize I did that.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:28 pm
((That, and I'm not actually too sure if Varudan's magic would count as a power. Either way, it's up to Serenla if she wants to nuke everyone's powers or not. I'd suggest leaving your posts be until then.))  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:29 pm
((Already did.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:28 pm
((yeah, no powers, but how to fit that into the story? I'm thinking a virus going around that takes away the powers. So, I'm thinking the next time they fight zombies, they come in contact with said virus, with no other effects. What say you?))

"I live across the city, and all the supplies around there have been taken. I came out here for food, and got caught by a horde of them," she explained, then randomly remembered the child from earlier.  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:42 pm
((Sounds good with me.))

"Well, you're welcome to stay here with us. But has anyone been to the castle yet? Seen if Swift is alive? Or if it is even safe?" asks Fenrir.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:43 pm
Briar cringed to think of one of her closest friends becoming infected. "Should we send out a search party?" she asked, more than willing to go herself.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:44 pm
"That might be what we have to do. But I'd like to know if anyone's been there yet?" says Fenrir, glancing from face to face.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:50 pm
Dust put his head in his hands. "We have to assume the worst. If Swift turned, then he's one of them. If he hasn't, then he's smart enough to have himself holed up somewhere safe. We need to worry about us, not him."

Martini began to dodge Cattie's sword, feeling the adrenaline unlock his unholy hunger for blood. The moment he saw an opening, he lunged for her.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:56 pm
"I know, but we have to atleast check at some point. We can't just abandon him." says Fenrir.  
Alternate Dimension

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff