Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
FrostxFire (finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:20 pm
Frost's eyes widened and her pupils shrank. After a moment's hesitation, she gently kissed back. But she broke away when Jaybomb walked up and turned her head away, her blush deepening.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:40 pm
S.M. clears his throat. "Jaybomb, you and Manu are to arrange houses for each family here. Dex will take care of supplying them with plenty of food."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:02 pm
Fenrir speaks up, "Excuse me, King Swift? As your commander of the military, I must suggest to keep an eye on the rebels. We can trust Frost and Spyke, but we don't know if we hold all of the rebel's support. We don't know if there are any loyalists to Fire. So I suggest we keep them in a certain location after construction and post guards to watch them. A tracking device would be ideal, but I believe that that is too much to ask."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:40 pm
Spyke walks up to Fenrir. "I can assure that none of my fellow rebels are loyal to Fire, most of them are loyal to my sister while the rest are neutral." Spyke looks at the other rebels. "Alot of us hated Fire and only put up with him cause of Frost...I would've killed him if it wasn't for Frost holding me back."

Jaybomb rolls his eyes. "Wow...You got someone keeping you in line...yay." He smirks a little bit before looking at Swift. "Right away my king, Manu and me will get right on it." Jaybomb then dashes to back to the castle to speak with Manu.

Spyke looks at Swift. "I would like a word in private with you, if it is all right with you, Sire."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:22 pm
"Very well." S.M. replied. He walked inside the castle where nobody was around in the immediate area. "Well, what is it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:28 pm
Spyke followed Swift and looks at him. "I want to know what are your intentions with my sister?" "In other words I want you to promise me you will not hurt her in anyway or I will hurt you...I am her older brother after all."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:00 pm
Fenrir patiently waits outside for Swift and Spyke to stop talking so he could further explain his point.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:27 pm
"I've explained it to Frost, but... I feel there is a special connection betwixt us. I believe it to be love. Regardless, I intend to treat her with nothing but love and respect. The kind of treatment she didn't get around Fire." S.M. explained. He held out his hand for a handshake to signify peace. "I promise to never lay a hand with ill intention on her."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:39 pm
Spyke shakes Swift's hand while looking at him. "Ok But I'm going to keep a eye on you." He then sighs. "So...How have you gotten along with my twin brother."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:19 pm
S.M. smiled. "Jaybomb? He's been wonderful. An excelling scientist along side my brother, prince Dex and our extra-terrestrial friend, Manu."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:26 pm
((Origin revamp!!!))
Spyke sighs and smiles. "Thats good since well I haven't seen him since we were separated when we were kids. Bandits attacked the kingdom and well my dad died trying to fight them off along with my mother. Jay and I were adopted into seperate familys. Me with Frost's family and Jay well..you get the gist of it."

He then looks at Swift. "Thanks for keeping a eye on my brother though, I appreciated it....He is the only living blood family I have."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:57 pm
"'Twas an honor." S.M. said. "Now, if you'll please excuse me, Fenrir still awaits me outside."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:35 am
Spyke nods. "Alright, I'm going to play with my niece and nephew." Spyke then walks to Cyan and Rose. "Hey What do you kids want to play?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:27 am
Fenrir approaches the king, "My Lord, I must insist that you post Some sort of guard around the perimeter of the location that we build their homes in. Because as much as I am sure Spyke believes that no one will desert him, I know better. One of our best knights, and one of my closest friends, abandonned us to join his rebel cause..."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:59 pm
"Very well." S.M. put a hand on Fenrir's shoulder. "But post a very minimal amount of guards. I do see your point in not completely trusting them, but that doesn't mean we can't give them the benefit of the doubt. Do you understand me, Fenrir?"  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff