Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Lycanthropy** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:27 pm
"Alright. Three, two, one." with that, they dropped through the three floors, and lightly land like feathers in the basement. "We're here." They were standing in font of the Archives, door closed and guards at attention.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:31 pm
Briar wasn't expecting to fall so fast! Fenrir was perfectly used to it, but her hair was standing on end. She was clinging to him tightly, unwilling to let go. "I-I'm fine," she said, more to herself than anyone else, "I'm fine, it's all good here, I'm fine." She noticed the guards and smiled sheepishly, feeling a fool.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:47 pm
Fenrir quietly chuckled to himself, "Trust me. Everyone freaks out their first time through. You should have seen Swift when I did it to him! He came close to urinating himself!" he burst out laughing from the memory. It was horrible, but be couldn't help himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:56 pm
Briar laughed and eased away from him. The thought of her boss nearly wetting his pants was enough to make her forget about any nervousness she had previously been experiancing; plus it would be something to tease him about later. (( wink ))
She noticed the guards and felt uneasy again; she wasn't used to not having authority figures swarm her and try to take her down.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:04 pm
((I know Ryu controles the guards, but there's no telling when he'd get on, or even post in this, so I'm going to control these two.))

Fenrir walks to the guards, still grining from the memory, "Hey, mind if me and her go in?"

The two turn, take two steps, and turn again, allowing entrance.

"Alright, come on."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:11 pm
((A'ight.))

Briar cautiously stepped into the large room, gazing at the many records and scrolls and books. "Whoa," she whispered with astonishment. She turned to Fenrir and asked, "Where do we start?"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:04 pm
"Good question. I have no idea. Check the ends of the bookshelves to see if there are any listings of important events. I wanna see if this has happened before." says Fenrir, beginning to walk in a circle around the middle looking at each little gold plaque.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:08 pm
Nodding, she began to search around the area. There were tons of shelves and files. This could take ages! she thought to herself.
She spied a plaque labeled Unexplained Occurances and called out, "Hey, I think I might have something!"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:37 pm
Fenrir fades out of a shadow near her, "Really? What is it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:47 pm
Briar yelped, suprised at his sudden appearance. She backed into a shelf, and tons of files and books came raining down. She ducked as the papers fell from folders like snowflakes.
Once the mess had been made, she looked around and sighed. "Well, I'd planned on going through these, but I guess that we might as well look now. Can't just leave 'em on the ground." She sat on her knees and began to pick the papers up, carefully analyzing each one.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:33 pm
Fenrir felt bad for scaring her, but couldn't help but laugh, "I'm so sorry! I didn't
mean to scare you." he says, bending down to help her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:41 pm
"I've had worse scares than that, Fenny." she said with a grin, recovering with ease. She picked up a stack of papers that were clipped together, and her eyes widened. She handed them to him and said, "Maybe you should take a look at this."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:29 pm
"What is it?" he asks, taking the stack. It read, [WOLFMAN ATTACKS] on the top of the page, "Well I'll be..." he began reading aloud from a news article on the first page,

'A string of murders have sprung up in and around the town of Gravestone.'

That's my home town... Maybe this has something to do with me!

'Several people have been found killed and eaten every night for the past month and a half. At first, they were ignored as wolf attacks, wandering into town. But as the severity of the situation grew, it became clear that something was wrong. An investigation has been formed, and new details reveal that there has been a Wolfman attacking people at night. The police say for everyone to lock themselves inside during the night, and not to leave their homes until further notice.'

There's a side note sent directly from the chief of police,

'This Wolfman has been identified as a certain thief named Frederick Fade, husband and father of two.'

Th-that's my father, Frederick Fade... He was a Werewolf?! So is this... genetic? Maybe it has what happened in here.

'It is unknown if the family is aware, or if he is even aware. But as my retirement grows near, I become wary of my replacement. I have heard that he is brash, and his ethics are questionable. But it is out of my hands. He is the most experienced, and well trained officer I have. I fear that he may take drastic measures. Investigation of this Wolfman matter will commence in the morning.'

The next one is dated a day later,

'The Investigation shows that no one in the family, not even Frederick knows of his transformation. We must inform him immediately. Perhaps he has answers. I will send again when more information is found.'

Another day between.

'We have informed Frederick of his involvement, and he lost it. He didn't believe me, and said that I was lying. After showing him the evidence, he broke down into tears. A reasonable thing for a man that, despite his record of theft, is quite respectable. He then informed me that he had his suspicions long ago, but was afraid to admit it to himself or anyone else. Again, understandable. He has also informed me that his father was stricken with a similar ailment, one that he cured through a favor from a friend of his. A magic man that built a gauntlet that held the power to stop his transformation. It currently resides in his Grandfather's crypt, which was placed there after his death by his widow, unbeknownst to her of its powers. The only reason Frederick knew of this was through a journal that was left to him. We are opening the crypt tomorrow and returning the gauntlet to him to stop this string of deaths.'

So that's it... That's what I need. My grandfather's Gauntlet. But just to be safe, I'm going to finish reading these. There could be information regarding my family in here.

'We have retrieved the Gauntlet from the Crypt. But I have learned that my successor's wife was killed by the Wolfman last night, and now he wishes to kill Frederick. I have informed him and hopefully convinced him that it was not of his free will. This worries me to no end. I hope that his better judgement shines through. But we will see if the gauntlet works. If not, I am afraid we will have to kill poor Frederick.'

Another day again,

'It worked! By George, it worked! I can't believe it! But he didn't change! He retained his human form! Thank you my King for being with us these days, and for sending us resources and compensation for the lost. I am glad I could finish this last case before I retire tonight and my position is given to young Arnold.'

Arnold... that name sounds familiar... Wait! That's the man who ordered my mother to death! I... I don't think I can read anymore... I have to lie down." he says, tumbling and struggling to stand. All of this information was unsettling. Night wasn't for another four hours, so he could take a short nap.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:40 pm
((Wonderfully detailed passage! Gold star! blaugh ))

Brair stood up and helped him balance. She could sense his tension, and it tore at her to think that he was unhappy; though, who wouldn't be in his situation?
She hugged him and said calmly, "Rest if you want. You know where I'll be."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:51 pm
((Why thank you. biggrin I try.))

Fenrir hugs her back, finding comfort from it. He reluctantly let go of her and stumbles back. "Thank you so much for helping me. You have no idea what his means to me."  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff