Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Ikkou Chuushin High [Accepting/Starting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:33 pm
((Wait are you talking about me Minnta? ;D ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:39 pm
((@Fiyah: You? Why would I be talking about you? You're all about the seriousness! lol
@Draco: I'm running out of things for a shy girl to talk about))

“The cries of the dead are terrible indeed;”

"Maybe she wasn't... I'm not sure if my mum was or not though...", Kaida responds. She falls silent as she watches him eat, tugging on her hood every now and then.

“You should try not to hear them.”
- Philip K. d**k, VALIS

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:45 pm
((@Minnta: Sorry. I'm on a bit of a block at the moment other than that conversation. Then again, maybe he's trying to get her to open up more?))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:47 pm
((It's fine if that's what he's trying to do, just don't expect immediate results))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:17 pm
Ace heard a man start to shout off nonsense and turns to see Fiyah. After a second or so of looking Ace gets up and walks towards the man wondering why he seemed so familiar to him. After standing in front of him for a second or so Ace not determining why he was so familiar started speaking "Have we met before? It seems like it but I just can't tell." A heartless returned with a cream cheese bagel and some orange juice. "Ah thank you." Ace says with a smile as he takes the food.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:54 am
Andrew was getting near the end of his sushi platter and decided to go heavy on the wasabi, putting a lot on one piece of tuna before plopping it in his mouth, devouring it in two bites. "Hot! Hot! Hot!" Andrew yelped as he reached for his water, chugging it, trying to get the extremely hot wasabi taste out of his mouth. He breathed heavily for a couple seconds after chugging the water, the taste finally gone. He was a bit of a fool sometimes, in his own opinion.  

Knoxlysia X

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:49 pm
Victoria laughed a little bit. Her ears were not back as they were earlier.

Victor was taking a nap while the song 'Ruru' was playing from his speakers. [Ending song for denpa onna to seishun otoko]

Bikki went into the dorm while arranging for herself to go to school. Even if she'd be older than the other students. She smiled to herself, "The would is gonna be interesting"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:07 pm
Andrew chuckled a little when Victoria laughed, having a little empathy due to his ability to fluctuate people's emotions. "You have a cute laugh, you know that?" Andrew said, without even thinking. after a second, he actually realized what he said, thinking Crap, now she will think im just a flirting idiot...  

Knoxlysia X

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:16 pm
Victoria's face flushed slightly, "Oh... thanks" she said quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:28 pm
"Yes and no, you happen to know me through Raine, Dante and Jenos." Fiyah stated simply and pulled out a photo album with lots and lots of pictures and opened it up to Ace. "See?" He asked, pointing out Raine, Dante and Jenos Christian respectively.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:18 pm
Eventually Bikki ran into Fiyah, "I didn't think I'd find others here as well" she said with a smirk. Then she noticed Ace, "Oh, I think I remember you..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:10 pm
Ace looks at the pictures confused "I don't remember these and if you aren't them than who are you?" Ace looks at Bikki next with a smile "I take it we have met before as well?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Knoxlysia X

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:54 pm
Andrew smiled a very smile, thinking Wow, i dodged a bullet there... and ate his last piece of sushi. "Well, that was a very good meal." he said after he finished off the water in his glass. "It must have been a big change, leaving England to come all the way here to Japan." Andrew was trying to get Victoria talking, and get her mind off his comment earlier.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:07 pm
"I could tell you, but then I would be required to decimate you, or wipe your memory, making you ask the same question repeatedly." Fiyah responded, the Grim Reaper appearing behind him in anticipation.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:31 pm
((No Fiyah don't do it!))

Ace has his three key blades appear and attacks Fiyah "come on, tell me please." Ace says with a smile. more Heartless appear to attack the grim reaper.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff