Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Being A Servant Can Be Hard...(Reserved for Hope) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:14 pm
User Image
Damirax the Prince of Vampires

User Image

Damirax wandered through the castle, listening to the slightest sounds, movements, or even voices. Anyone in this building could be a traitor or this attack could of come from the vampire clans trying to let of steam from the pressure they felt from the royals. The sound of padded footing caught the vampire's attention, he turned to where he heard the sound and waited till the creature came closer. He didn't bother to take in the creatures scent but as he leapt and crashed into the creature it was no creature but a human, it was Honey. "What are you doing here," he hissed but he clamped the boy's mouth closed as another sound caught his vampire ears. Damirax took the boy and blended in with the shadows as someone came down the hallway, "Where are you~" it was a female's voice but it wasn't her voice that caused Damirax to remain still but the scent of blood that covered her. It was the girl the vampire had been 'friendly' in the past but those times passed when he found Honey to be more interesting.

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:42 pm
'Hope the kind"

Honey almost had a heart attack but relaxed when he realized it was just Damirax. He was about to reply to his question when the other male clamped a hand over his mouth and dragged him into the shadows. He was about to remove the other's hand when he heard the voice and he froze. It was that girl...and why was she covered in blood?User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:09 pm
User Image

User Image

The bloody girl looked right at them a synical smile appeared on her face as she became a blurr but Damirax moved just as quick as they removed themselves from the wall to the middle of the hallway. The wall the two had recently took refugee in was impacted with the girl's hand leaving a large hole, "Just let me kill her, I promise it will be quick." Damirax held the boy in his arms and looked at the woman, "Sorry can't let you do that." The woman growled as she took her hand out from the wall, her claws were sharpened and ready to kill.

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:51 pm
Hope the kind

Honey looked at the woman. 'What the hell is your problem, lady?" he asked from the protection of the other male's arms. Jealousy. He could not believe this...well, actually he could. 'Whya re you trying to kill me?" he asked, galrinf at the woman before them.User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:22 pm
User Image

User Image

The woman stiked again and aimed at the servants face but Damirax moved to the side as she landed on the floor, she scolded and attacked again but the vampire male would not allow her to get any closer to them. In the end she huffed and puffed as she looked at the two with such hate in her eye's and tears, "Why HER! She's human! She won't last long, she won't last more than maybe a hundred years, just let me kill her so we can go back to the way we used to." Humans didn't last long so vampire and human relationships weren't very common, they were out there but they weren't common. "We'll see if she will last that long," his grasp on Honey loosened and kneed the woman in her stomach, she collapsed in her arms and at that time guards with blood on thier uniforms picked the woman from his arms carrying her off to the dungeon. "Poor girl."

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:14 pm
Hope the kind

Honey watched as the woman was dragged away. "Is every female in this castle after my head?" he asked, looking up at the other male. Why was he still in his arms? "Did I do something to piss them off or do they just hate me in general?" he added.
User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Damirax turned to face Honey, "I'm sure there will be some woman AND men after you but don't worry your in my care," he walked up to the blue-haired boy and placed a kiss on his forehead. "Nothing of the sort, they just want to kill you so there's no competition for my affection, they really are so selfish." A hand wrapped around Honey's shoulder, "Now, care to start where we finished off," he said as the man smiled at his beloved slave.

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:31 pm
Hope the kind

Honey raised an eyebrow, then thought about it. "What do you mean finish where we left off? You seduced me and then ran off!" he replied. "But...since you did save me, I guess we can." he added, blushing slightly.
User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:37 pm
User Image

User Image

The boy was half-and-half right but he only left because of an omnious aura but he wouldn't understand since his human sense's were not as defined as his own. "I didn't think I'd lived to see the day, Honey your being so....whats the word inviting? Even though our time probably did run up." Damirax walked back to thier domain and held the door open to which led to his chambers, "After you Honey."

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:49 pm
Hope the kind

Honey couldn't help but hesitate but steeled himself and went inside. Was he going to regret this? Probably. But he made a promise. And Damirax did save his life after all, so he deserved a little something.
User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:56 pm
User Image

User Image

The door closed silently behind them and darkness completly engulfed the two but this was normal as all lighting was still out. A slight shuffling of clothes were heard, Damirax stripped off his shirt and pants only to stand in his boxers while he grabbed Honey's wrist. "Sleep with me Honey," he dragged to boy to his bed and under the covers while he then embraced the boy.

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:01 pm
Hope the kind

Honey had been quite surprised when he was dragged into bed and under the covers with Damirax. 'What?" he started before he was embraced. He struggled for a brief second before relaxing and burying his head in the other's chest.
User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:04 pm
User Image

User Image

Honey may have not seen it but the vampire smiled while he placed his face in the boy's hair, "Would you like some help taking these clothes off, they look so uncomfortable to wear." Damirax mused as his lips found Honey's.

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:19 pm
Hope the kind

Honey was about to reply when he was cut off my the other's kiss. After a few minutes, he pulled away. "You would love that, wouldn't you?" he replied as he moved the said clothes. "There. Happy now?" he asked, keeping his body away from the other.
User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:37 pm
User Image

User Image

Damirax noded his head like a child who nods when he's asked for more candy on Halloween night. But his response to Honey was placing his own arms around Honey's waist, to pull him in, and placed the servant's head on his chest. "Don't worry I promise if you stay like this then I won't do anything but give you sweet kisses till you sleep." Damirax wasn't that bad of a man but his pervertedness just took over him sometimes.

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas