Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Tale of Fate (open/ still accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What part will you take?
  Good
  Evil
  Neutral
View Results

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:14 pm
Robyn put her weapons away and stood there. She thought to herself " Mabye if the beast comes i can try to make him stop.It had been working before but then the man had come and the trance and been broken." Robyn stood tall and called out to the beast. " Hey i'm over here! Helloooooooooo!! I can help you!" She sighed, today was a really weird day.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:16 pm
A man dressed in black walked into to. he had a large blade on his back and held a ball of light in his hand. he saw a girl walking through the streets."Hey! think you can help me out?"he asked her with a gentle smile  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:21 pm
Robyn turned and saw a young man walking towards her. She smiled back at him then concentrated on finding the beast. " Uhm Sure? What do you need help with?" Robyn's eyes scanned the area looking for any sign of the beast. "Well can i help you in a little bit i'm kinda trying to uhm help someone with a big problemn at the moment." Robyn didn't want the man to try to be all heroic and slay the beast. Robyn didn't know yet if someone killed the beast they would kill the young man controlled by it. She didnt want to take any chances on people losing their lives.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:27 pm
The beast watched as a new source of food enter its line of sigh, a low growl could be heard, but its direction of origin was impossible to find as the beast roamed the shadowed realm it hunted from, watching with its glowing red eyes as it hid in the very shadow that fell under this new mans feet, waiting to strike.  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:28 pm
"I heard a roar earlier so take it your trying to find the monster?"he said and smiled"But I bet that theres something different about this."he said as he looked her in the eyes."You have no killing intent in your soul. So you want to beat it not kill it. If you need a hand I'll gladly lend it to you"Jeckt then grew serious as he heard a low growl close by but knew not where it came from.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:31 pm
Robyn looked up at the man with curious eyes. " How did you know that? Who are you?" Robyn kept one eye on the man while scanning the area for the red of the beast's eyes with the other " Why yes i would apreciate the help. By the way i'm Robyn and you are?"  

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:33 pm
Having followed the girl Taihel stuck now to the shadows of an alley as he watched what was going on. Taking a slow breath he focused the world around him slowing as the threads of fate where now visible to him. Looking around for a moment he tried to see if the beast was hiding within the area. "Where is the creature" he muttered looking about for a moment as he stuck to watching the area trying to pinpoint the location of the creature.
(Think of when he goes to read fates he's viewing the world like ezio when he uses his eagle eye that shows hidden stuff as being shiny while unimportant stuff remains dark.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:35 pm
"Call me Jeckt"he said as he held up the light and quickly cover the girl in his robe. the ball of light flew up into the air and burst creating a blinding flash.  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:37 pm
Robyn nodded and was curious why Jeckt had covered her in his robe."I'm Robyn" She quickly covered her eyes from the blinding light and wondered "What the heck is he doing?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:38 pm
The beast continued to hide in Jeckts shadow, being hidden in the shadowed realm of its creation had it's benefits when it came to the hunt, the new mans propostuous ball of light for one, would not hurt his eyes in such a dark place, if anything, it gave him more shows to hide in and simply lowered the vision of his pray, the veteran however was a different story, not that the beast deemed it important.  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:39 pm
((lol, derg0n you crafty git....stop using logic!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:41 pm
(( The men are flocking towards Robyn XD Weird for her O_O))  

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:43 pm
With the ball of light within the air bursting his vision for a moment flickered before returning. With the light ball exploding had done nearly nothing to Taihel but his sudden gripping of the girl had helped more then the two of them knew. With there movement so close together it quickly brought his attention to the third thread of fate at first he had thought was just a thicker thread of Jeckts. "Beneath them" he muttered when realization kicked in. "In Your Shadow" the veteran called loudly to the two as the fog over his eyes lifted and his vision returned to normal.
(Attack!!! lol.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:44 pm
((the logic behind it is that yes it lives in shadows but the light would get rid of shadows for a short time causing a gap in distance between him and the monster. though he doesnt know it lives in shadows he just thinks he's blinding it))  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:46 pm
Robyn noticed the man from before had followed her. She rolled her eyes " God i can do a job on my own you creeps" She shrugged off the jacket and punched Jeckt in the stomach " Using your ball of light is not helping! It's just blinding us!" She them turned towards Jeckts shadow and realized the beast hiding in the shadows there. She walked up to where the man had said the beast was and started whispering soothing words.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff