Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Brother Complex [FULL] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:07 pm
MetalRocker11712

Zola swallowed as Shira laughed. "Heh, I always know how to make you laugh." he winked. He looked at his watch out of habit. It gave him an idea. "Hey, since Nami needs to be picked up, how about we head to her school? It's not too bad a walk from here." he suggested.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:14 pm
maru-shadow

Shira was hesitant at first then agreed. She didn't like to bring her younger sisters to the hospital if she could help it. Shira was afraid something they saw there would scar them for life. She saw terrible things everyday while at work and it STILL bothered her. Her sisters had enough to deal with without having nightmares about some burn victim or cadaver. She sighed and took another bite of her sandwich,a smaller one this time.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:22 pm
MetalRocker11712

Zola smirked. "Heheh. Wouldn't it be something if someone thought we were her parents or something?" he snickered a little bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:24 pm
maru-shadow

Shira turned a bright red and nodded then took another bite of her sandwich so she wouldn't have to speak. She was being silly, she knew it too. Her heart pounded faster. Shira took another bite.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:35 pm
MetalRocker11712

It was then that Zola had realized what he said and covered his mouth, blushing. "Uhm..." he said through his hands, "I mean to embarrass Nami..." He uncovered his mouth and took a bite. "Oh, and I got something." he remembered after swallowing. He pulled out a black blindfold. "A fan of mine who's into GothLoli fashion gave me this. I could use it on Nami when we get to the hospital."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:41 pm
maru-shadow

Shira gave Zola a look. "Do you carry that around with you all of the time? And it's not just the sights I'm worried about, Zola. Sometimes there's screaming and people freaking out. Plus the smell ain't too great either," she said. Shira sighed, looked out the window and continued, "I sometimes wonder why I haven't gone completely insane when I'm working or at least traumatized."  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:55 pm
MetalRocker11712

"...Yeah, he was a friend of mine in high school.." Zola blinked. What's so bad about carrying a blindfold around? "But..Wait, smell? Screaming? Tsk, my poor little sis works at the morgue..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:03 pm
maru-shadow

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Yuu was pissed. She had called about six times already and it seemed that everyone was ignoring her. She let Ray's house and walked in her heels all the way back to the cafe. A good three mile walk and she walked in glaring at her siblings. Yuu walked to their table and lipped the whole thing over her face stone cold with anger. This was normal behavior for the eighteen year old with major anger issues. She thought they would realize it after these eighteen years of destroying things when she got mad.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:42 pm
"Ohai, Yuu." Zola smiled. "We've been waiting on you. We stopped here for a quick bite, and I thought since Nami isn't too far from here, we could all goand pick her up. Shii, though, suggested we wait on you to stop by so we could go as a family. Isn't that right, Shira?" the eldest Hajime lied, with an unbeatable poker face. All this effort into calming Yuu down...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:50 pm
maru-shadow

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

Yuu growled and clenched her fists. "I called......six times.....no answer." She said through gritted teeth. Her eyes almost turned red with her blind furry. "Zola...I am going to kill you and Shii for making me walk three miles." she said and sighed, "Plus Nami gets out in five minutes and you know how paranoid she can be when she is left alone." she said even more pissed of.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:56 pm
"Calm your tits, Yuu. We were just about to leave. And as for your calls, my phone is on the highest volume setting and I didn't hear it except for when Nami texted me earlier," Shira said standing up from the booth. She was a tall girl. She looked down on Yuu and put her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow. "Yeah," she said looking over at Zola," but we weren't sure if you were coming back or not."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:09 pm
maru-shadow

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

Yuu glared up at her sister, she wasn't that much taller then her. "Don't give me that look!" she said as she took the keys from her pocket. "I'm going to pick up Nami." she said walking out of the cafe still mad, Yuu never had a licence to drive since she was so reckless.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:58 pm
maru-shadow

"Should we go after her? She doesn't have a license you know'" Shira said. She looked at Zola for several seconds. She loved her sister but sometimes she just killed everything, no irony intended. Shira sighed and looked at the ground. So much for a quiet mini-vacation.....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:53 pm
"I'll be back soon..." Zola sighed, going after the middle sister. 'Man, every single time I try to catch a break and have a sane lunch date with anyone but Yutaki, she has a hissy fit over something...' he tirades within himself. He's able to catch up, seeing as they didn't take the car to begin with. "Yutaki." Zola called.  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:05 pm
maru-shadow

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

Yuu was heading back to the flat, a much shorter walk that she was grateful for since her heels and feet where throbbing in her expensive boots. She herd Zola call behind her and she turned her head slightly, "Shut up baka!" she yelled to him and kept walking.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces