Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Color Cyan** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:59 pm
"Alright, I'll be right back." Sciz got up, stumbling a bit and coughing heavily. He stepped out the door, his eyes burning in the sunlight.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:05 pm
Dust nodded, shaking the martini before handing it to Roman. "Here you go, Mr. Rockstar."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:08 pm
Roman takes the drink and pays Dust. "Thanks my friends." He then drinks down the martini. He then looks around. "This place is more crowded than Green hills resort was when i last played there..You have a knack for business." "Ever Thought about getting into the music career."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:09 pm
"Unca, you're silly!!" Minlea giggled, eyes full of innocence. She looked up at him with pure adoration and love in her eyes.

"Unca, I wish you were my daddy!" she said gleefully, leaving her mommy momentarily to envelope him in a big hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rain stifled a startled squeak, face turning crimson. She gave a fake, nervous laugh for Minlea's sake, lucky the little girl wasn't focused on her. She was sure her eye was twitching.  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:11 pm
Dust smiled. "I know I have a golden voice, but the generation's just too different than my tastes to enjoy a singing career." He sighed, the thought of singing in his own pub amusing him. "Actually, I think I might want to sing. Could you play Prayer of the Refugee for me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:12 pm
Roman nods and plays Prayer of the Refugee for Dust.  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:16 pm
Dust hopped over the bar counter, shouting to Volk to cover the bar. He took the microphone and started singing.

Warm yourself by the fire, son,
And the morning will come soon.
I’ll tell you stories of a better time,
In a place that we once knew.

Blood laughed, looking sideways at Rain. "Trust me, sweetheart. I'm nothing in comparison to your father. He was a heck of a man."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:19 pm
Volk nods and takes over the bar for his boss while He sings. Roman continues playing the guitar.  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:21 pm
Dust continued to sing.

"Before we packed our bags
And left all this behind us in the dust,
We had a place that we could call home,
And a life no one could touch.

Don’t hold me up now,
I can stand my own ground,
I don’t need your help now,
You will let me down, down, down!"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:34 pm
((Alright, wrap it up guys. This story's gotta move on at some point.))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:34 pm
Rain smiled softly, remembering him. But like many a memory of him, it ended with the same thing.

"Yeah...he definitely was," she said. so why did he have to leave? Before I could even tell him? she thought. She grimaced, refusing to think of him. She had her children, and thats what mattered. They were going to need a room, and good food for growing children, and toys.. She was all to eager to spoil them right away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Min was confused by some of mommy's thoughts; who left? And couldn't she just tell him when he got back? She was going to ask, but she picked up something about toys, and was immediately interested. For a long, long time, they hadn't had any fun.

((crap, keep forgetting, how much later is this than mortal recoil?))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:29 pm
((Well, I was kinda waiting on Sciz to stumble into the tavern to out-drink Spyke.))

Blood nodded in agreement. "Yeah... Rain, I know how I said this was only temprary, but now that Richard and Minlea are here, there's no need to find anything else. If you ever need anything, I'm going to help you. I have heaps of money and not a lot of things to do."

"~Don’t hold me up now,
I can stand my own ground,
I don’t need your help now,
You will let me down, down, down! Down!

We are the angry and the desperate,
The hungry, and the cold,
We are the ones who kept quiet,
And always did what we were told.

But we’ve been sweating while you slept so calm,
In the safety of your home.
We’ve been pulling out the nails that hold up
Everything you’ve known.~"

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:56 pm
((Regardless, it's gotta move on at some point.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:04 pm
((Ask and you shall recieve))

As Dust finished the line of lyrics, Sciz kicked down the door to the tavern, breathing heavily and absolutely livid. "ALRIGHT!" Sciz looked around the room, eyes bloodshot. "WHO'S THE SLIMY LITTLE TWINKLE-TOED COCKSUCKER WHO JUST SIGNED HIS OWN DEATH WARRANT!?"  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:13 pm
Rain smiled. For so long, the only reason she'd never forgiven him was for them. Now... She threw her arms around him, even kissed him on the cheek!

" Thank you do much! You have no idea how much this means to me, knowing I can take care of them, and keep them safe," she said, looking down at Min and Richard. She felt like telling everyone she knew, she was overjoyed to have them again.

"hmmm... I've been meaning to check on Haven... How would you two like to see the castle?" she said, looking down at the twins.

Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff