Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Schoolhouse Setup** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:43 pm

"Now, tell Bonfire what you told me." Cheerilee said to the young colt who was just saved from the fire.

The grey colt looked up to Bonfire, bu quickly drooped his head. "I'm... sorry. I was the one who put the tack on your chair and put the skunk in the room and burned the costumes... I was... just jealous." The colt looked back up to Bonfire. "I was jealous that Applebloom and Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo wanted to play with you more than anything and I got mad and wanted you gone so I could play with them. I'm really really sorry..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:44 pm
Autha's heart was full of anger and disappointment. She wanted to say so much, but she figured that she'd be better off biting her tongue.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:04 pm
Bonfire looked down at the sorrowful colt in front of him. "What's your name kid?" he asked.

The colt looked a little shocked, but responded, "Setup, sir."

Bonfire gave a light chuckle. No wonder. It was the boy's special talent. Something must have gone wrong, however, and his plan backfired.
Er, no pun intended.
He rustled the colt's hair and he looked up at him, surprised. "Apology accepted. I can't stay mad at anypony. Well, it looks like you got what you wanted, though. You can play with the crusaders all you want now... now that I have to find a job somewhere else now." Bonfire turned to Cheerilee. "It was an honor working with you, Cheer." he said before he began to walk off in the direction of his house.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:17 pm
Autha couldn't take it any longer. She took a deep breath and said to Cheerilee, "Miss, I know that you made your decision and I completely respect that, but I simply must ask that you give Bonfire his position back. you have seen that it was all just a horrible joke, and, w-well, I am willing to do anything else you need me to do to convince you." She sighed. "He loves it here, Miss Cheerilee. He looks forward to it with such enthusiasm."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:32 pm
Cheerilee giggled lightly. "Of course Autha. I just wanted to test your tie with Bonfire one last time." Cheerilee hugged Autha and turned to Bonfire. "Hey, Bonny." she called. Bonfire turned and looked a little flustered at the new pet name. "If you want your job back, I want you here at 8 sharp. Somepony's gotta teach the kids while we get everything fixed up."

Bonfire's face perked up immediately. He ran over and hugged Cheerilee, something he had never done before. This was met with, of course, a hug in return. They soon let go of each other and Bonfire looked to Autha. Another tear rolled down his muzzle as he saw the sparkle one more time.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:42 pm
Autha smiled broadly and gave Bonfire a long kiss. She turned back to Cheerilee and said, "Thank you so much, Miss Cheerilee!"
Seeing Bonfire happy made her exstatic.
She turned back to him and hugged him. "I love you, darling. I love you so much."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:55 pm
"I love you too, hun." Bonfire replied. It was quite an adventure, this past month, but everything was working out. Bonfire couldn't wait to come back here tomorrow, with his love.

((The End))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:09 pm
((D'aww! xd *round of applause*))  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8