Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Alternate Dimension
Dust and Echoes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:48 pm
Briar slowly claps. "Bravo, bravo. What a heroic tale."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:00 pm
The grunt began to laugh, standing and taking bows. "Thank you, thank you. You are too kind!"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:23 pm
Gareth laughed. "It's not like the weapons and armor given to your species are that good. I mean.." He took out his magnum and took out his clip, and then a bullet. "One of THESE rounds will cur cleanly through both the armor and the wearer."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:39 pm
Upon the removal of the pistol, Flip-Yap dove behind a rock shouting, "Don't shoot me!"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:51 am
Gareth rolled his eyes. "Calm down, Flippy. I ain't going to shoot you." He put the round back in the clip, the clip back in the magnum, the magnum back in its holster. "But seriously, Unggoy armor isn't exactly armor if it doesn't help with armor rating... Speaking of armor, I've never seen a model like yours, what is it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:17 am
The Grunt hesitantly emerges from behind the rock, and seeing the weapon gone, relief washes over him. "True, but little armor is still better than no armor. And this suit is new, experimental. It's the rebellion's attempt at stealth. It's super cooled, giving no thermal reading, and has minor cloaking abilities. That is why it is blue." he sits back down and presses a button oh his wrist, and his armor changed colors to match the brown rock behind him.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:59 am
Sciz was throwing a rock up and down absentmindedly when he heard the mentioning of the Grunt's armor. "Experimental? Haven't we had that kind of technology for a while now?" He sat up, pausing for a moment. "Either way, your armor is practically no armor. No wonder you guys are so brittle."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:22 pm
"It was common for the Covenant, but not the rebellion. We have lost all of our technology since we left the San-Shyuum, or as you call them, Prophets. We don't know how to fend for ourselves anymore. How to produce food, or anything. But a rebel cause arose, one that wished to kill the humans before they rose up and attacked us. I did not support, but my master do, so I was forced to join. I support the Arbiter and his peace negotiations." explain Flip-Yap, deactivating the cloak.

((By the way, this is what he looks like, just with light blue armor instead of yellowish-orange

http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/featured/microsoft/343industries/halo4/conceptart/resized/Halo4_Grunt-Default-hires-highres.jpg ))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:49 pm
((Holy mother of ******** those things are ugly.))

"So, what about the other covenant that you were with? I'm assuming they don't?" Sciz leaned back a bit. "And how can you not know how to produce food? Have you ever attempted doing it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:53 pm
"Yeah Sciz, they can just nuke a pizza and call it a day." Briar scoffed with a bitterly sarcastic smile. She loved being a bit of a downer and messing with everyone.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 pm
"Well, us Grunts know how to manufacture our food nipples just fine, it's just that Sangheli do not eat the same food. Hey have been warriors in the Covenant for as long as any of them can remember. All they were tasked with was to produce warriors of the upmost power and strength. Their food was supplied by the Prophets. Now that they are gone, the Elites are scared and concerned about their future." explains Flip-Yap, removing a food n****e from a container on his suit and sucking on it.

((And yes, they eat things called food nipples, it is literally a n****e [Like a breast in case you are still confused] that contains a mush of food that is highly nutritious.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:13 pm
(( xd The More You Know.))

Briar couldn't look away as Flip-Yap enjoyed his snack. She cringed. "I feel like I should feel violated somehow..." She chuckled and rolled her eyes.

((By-the-by, I had an extremely detailed discussion with my table at lunch about the conversation that started on Page Four. We decided that it would be three, but four if the girl was like a gymnast or a cheerleader... for obvious reasons. whee ))  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:39 pm
((BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! XD that is priceless! I can't believe you actually discussed that outside here! That's great! I'm almost tearing up!))

The Grunt finishes the n****e and tosses it aside, instantly biodegrading. "I can understand that. It is like watching humans eat meat with their hands. It's like watching the Jiralhanae (Brutes). No offense."

((Also, as of this post, we have exactly 117 posts in his thread. Pretty awesome if I do say so myself.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:45 pm
((My table's had weirder conversations, actually! Plus we're the *ahem* most INTERESTING girls you'd probably ever meet. If you overheard any conversation we've had on any given day, well... you might think a bit less of me, depending on what you think of me now. xd ))

"I like to think that I have a little more manners than that," she said as she ripped off a piece of her steak to taunt him, "but I'd probably be wrong."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:01 pm
((Eh. I don't base opinions on what people say. I base it on what they do. And trust me, I have had more than my fair share of those conversations.))

Flip-Yap sticks out his tongue in the human expression of "Yuck!" There wasn't much else he could do, so he just sat there.  
Alternate Dimension

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff