Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Saviors of Arlae - Fantasy "Campaign" - NEEDS VILLAINS/Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:18 pm
Nar'ghr took instant notice of the girl's reappearance and even before she said anything, he was sprinting on all fours across the non-existent field over to her with utter intention of not leaving a scrap of that imaginary girl recognizable. The same fate that would be shared by the real world copy the moment he freed himself. He growled angrily as the girl ran off, and thought of it as typically cowardice of any spellcaster.

Nar leaped, and landed on top of the boulder the girl had disappeared behind. He did not care what manner of trap this might be, she was just wasting time and occupying his mind. He just felt the need to hurry onward to the end, so that he could make an attempt at his escape. It did not do much good to just stand about.

The sight to be held there was ... annoying. Stone figures of that apparently arrogant b*tch, and sickly creatures. Nothing of even the slightest interest, just pathetic. He felt mocked and grew ever more angry.
"F**********CK!" The Gnoll growled fiercely and jumped at the nearest statue, right off the rock. The imaginary construct fell under his weight, and he tore it's head off it's shoulders before flinging it at the nearest animal - which was instantly crushed in it's poorly state. Nar picked up the remnants of the same statue, and used it as a battering ram against the second nearest one, causing a loud and dusty crash as they blew apart. He paid no mind to the supposed blood and sludge that was getting on him in the process. All fake anyway.

"Where are you! Where are you!" He bellowed furiously and flung one of the still standing animals as far as he could into the distance. He was starting to get a headache, a sensation his physical self felt, and a step toward freedom.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:22 pm
"When I'm not ravishing beautiful townfolk or drinking the latest brew? Hm.." Valena thought for a moment. That was a difficult question to answer. "Whatever pleases or brings pleasure to myself, I suppose. People and customs change as the centuries go by. Once I finally start to enjoy something, people aren't doing it anymore. I don't really find much joy in helping or hurting others just for the sake of doing so, unlike most devils and celestials I've come across. When I am not bound by some incredulous duty to the Thousand Hells, at least. At that point, though, I might as well try to find some joy in what I do." Realising that she hadn't really given much of a straight answer, Valena let out a soft sigh. "I can't really give a straight answer to that right now. I've only just returned to this plane within the past four or five months or so. I haven't really had the time to find anything interesting enough to stick with, hobby-wise."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:48 pm
If I show you, then I know you, won't tell what I said.

Fuzzy was lead throughout the illusion by Alice's mental form after giving a disapproving tut at the destruction of the statues. The lands they traveled through had various states of twistedness, even a scene that appeared completely normal was off somehow even if it was just the feeling that something was wrong. The sun set and rose two more times before the mental form of Alice lead the gnoll to a castle that was completely normal for a little girl, all white and pretty, the gates guarded by what looked like two six foot towers with cannons ontop of them, the doors already open as the tower guards let them pass into a beautiful courtyard the girl humming as she skipped up the gates and walked through the door, fading from sight.

Horse like statues guarded the room leading to a throne with an older black haired version of the girl sitting in the massive throne, looking completely normal, until upon closer inspection it's revealed that her black hair is actually a writhing mass of tentacles and her hands were clawed.
"Oh? A visitor, how nice, it has been a while since anyone has made it through Alice's mind to my castle, the others usually go mad first."

Cause two can keep a secret, if one of them is dead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:17 pm
Time seemed to drag on, and Nar pulled a path of destruction along the many scenes they passed. There was not a stone he left unturned - and thrown at the nearest other object - in order to find any potential way out. It weighed heavily on his nerves, and he was beyond pissed by the time the castle was reached. The girl was wasting too much time, too many useless images, too much running like a p*ssy rabbit away from the predator that would in the end snatch it anyway. He was majorly annoyed, frustrated, and mad.

The Gnoll crashed through the doorway mere moments after the girl had disappeared, breaking his way violently into the room. His eyes instantly went to the figure at the end of the room, and he immediately who his next target was. Stupid mage was not going to get the best of him. Nar jumped at the nearest statue, and swung one of his powerful legs at its head, smashing it away. He landed on the floor with a firm thump, and then grappled the statue. He attempted to lift it, but even without the head it was too hefty for his idea. He quickly kicked down at its feet, and broke them apart. There it went.

Nar growled fiercely and flung the statue off the floor, straight up to the person sitting on the throne. In his rage, his strength was not a match for any mere man, and he was only displaying the start of what would be a catastrophic rampage if he was not calmed.
"DIE B*TCH! FREE ME, FREE ME!" He screamed furiously. He took no heed of what she spoke of, nor of the particulars of her appearance. She was just a sl*t on a throne that would be demolished as soon as he got the chance.

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:43 pm

The woman easily caught the statue in her 'hair' breaking it into pieces saying, "I see that you shall not be civil, a shame, though to be frank I could care less, unlike Alice I am not so polite." She then threw the pieces back at the gnoll as the remaining statues came to life, mounted by stone knights who rode around and attacked the gnoll.

The woman shot into the air supported by more tentacles as she continued to throw pieces of the statue at the gnoll. She ran out and a tentacle snaked out and grabbed a knight off his mount crumbling him to bits and using him as more ammo ignoring the stone screams. Throughout the fight a translucent Alice watched with a friendly smile on her face.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:17 pm
Nar growled as the woman's inhuman nature became apparent, as those tentacles easily grabbed the statue - only to begin throwing it back in parts. Someone throwing stuff was just, just slightly worse than an archer with a bow and arrow, and it annoyed him to no end. Nar avoided one of the first pieces with a side step, and growled viciously at the knights that took up arms in support of their queen now. That distraction however by the additional enemies, made the next rock piece strike him right on the side of his head.

"F*CK!" Nar cursed extremely loudly, and he could swear his vision was reddening with his anger. Then, there was a sudden blur in his sight, and he could swear he could a glimpse of that stone path, and a smell of flowers. The right hand of his real form twitched in anticipation. Reality was within reach. But that distraction did not serve him well, as an illusionary sword was brought down on his shoulder, a lance on his lower back, and the stones kept coming at him. 'F***************CK!' Any potential sight of reality vanished, and the dream got the full attention of his rage.

The next stone piece that was flung at him was caught with amazing reflexes between his fangs, and crushed utterly with a powerful bite, sending a loud crack throughout the room. He swatted away a sword blade, and grabbed an oncoming lance. The Gnoll yanked at it hard, and pulled its user along with it. Nar headbutted the lance holder in the air, causing it to crack and fall to the floor. Without giving his opponents a moment of rest, he lunged from the floor at the nearest rider - bringing down it's horse along with it to the floor. Nar grabbed the soldier's head and repeatedly smashed it against the floor - breaking both into dust particles by the time he was done. The horse whinnied and attempted hard to get away from underneath him, which Nar granted to it - by lifting it up above his head. The Gnoll roar furiously and his claws sunk into the creature he held, cracking up it's form. Then, he pulled, and yelled louder, and brought the thing apart into two halves through sheer brute strength and rage.

With that, he also brought down the illusion, which appeared to tear away with the stone horse. No spell could seal away his madness. His form came alive, and he let out a threatening, low growl as his gaze fell on the girl. His blank eyes were trembling with fury. Without hesitation, he swiped at her with his claws, and lunged at her with his fangs.

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:40 pm
Lucien was becoming slightly intrigued by the woman, the way she spoke and acted, all of it covering up her true self, most others would instantly be head over heels doing whatever bidding this woman wanted but Lucien knew better then to fall into a trap. The woman excused herself and Lucien gave a slight bow, bidding her farewell, of course Lucien wanted to follow her but he had a strange feeling that he would in into her again.
A only a few minutes had passed until Lucien heard a commotion coming from the forest. Lucien chuckled, they were already fighting, probably didn't even bother to exchange names. He wasn't going to bother with them any further though, he had more pressing matters at hand, getting out of this forest and heading into the city.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:47 am
User Imagexxxxxx Lady Arathel of Desmarais Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxThe Tamerxxx ⊹⊹⊹ xxxUnofficial Princessxxx ⊹⊹⊹ xxxAspiring Queen

Arathel introduced herself to the child while the gnoll was in her illusion, "Nice to meet you. I am Arathel the tamer. I'm sure you've heard of me. And yes, I would like to be your friend." She smiled, quite amused with the child. She then noticed the twitching of the gnoll and pulled the child to the side with a gentle hold of the hand and began to sing a song with that beautiful voice that could paralyze and melt the hearts of even the coldest men and make them fall in love even without the effects of the spells put into them. Her intended song was both soothing and taming. Its effects would be to calm the mind to whoever happened to be listening to it. Anyone within hearing range would be put into a calm and neutral state, suddenly losing any reason to be violent. She could have focused it on the gnoll by mentioning his features so that only he would be affected but Arathel found that anyone else watching would be stopped from trying to kill her as well. The soothing effects of the spell and her gentle voice would make any headache disappear.

"Seere kaima, seere kaima. Auta a' kaima. Seere dol. Putta aha. Seere hwesta."

Seeing the effects of her spell coming into play, she took a step back still holding the child by the hand, effectively gaining distance. A gentle smile could be seen from under her hood. "That was good", she said to Alice very sweetly, "Your magic is very amusing." That was rare. Arathel considered her own form supreme and original. She was not quick to compliment other spell-casters at all because secretly, she was very much self-absorbed and did not pay much attention to others but only feigned it to gain even more of their affection. Those words were an indication of her favor for the girl and would remain as such as long as she did not insult Arathel's name for above all, her self was the most important to her.

(( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ OOC: Yeah, I know. I was planning on using the word 'illusion'. The only problem is that the Elven translator doesn't have that word XP Improvising~ Since I'm lazy, I'll only give translations if people ask XP))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:50 am
Nar crossed the small distance that had grown between him and the little girl with two swift leaps, with all intention of tearing up the additional person that had come in his way. A weird sound rung in his ears though, and he landed right in front of the two females. His physique towered above them, and he gazed down angrily at the duo, while a deep growl escaped from his muzzle. With his rage slowly dulling, his sight and senses were calmed down enough to be able to focus. Some other weirdo was there, now right in front of him, protecting the girl and... singing? His right eye twitched slightly as he took in the scene, and the music kept filling his ears. His headache was gone, but goddamn was he pissed. This was magic wasn't it? She was trying to control him, wasn't she? That stupid language coming out of her mouth... 'F*CKING ELVEN WITCH!' His mind screamed, and he snapped out of the momentary trance.

"Give her to me!" Nar suddenly bellowed, and struck both of his hands at the older woman. He intended to just launch her aside, and take care of that f*cking brat beside her. The moment the girl was dead, he figured he would just kill the other one as well. Goddamn coward magicians!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:07 am

Arathel dodged with ease, taking the child closer to her. She was slightly pissed that the gnoll easily tried to overpower her spell by bringing on artificial rage despite that supposedly, it should no longer exist, but she wasn't about to show that she was at all affected.

'What a good actor are you to pretend to be oblivious to this song. Well, it should work as long as you have no anti-magic gear on' she thought to herself. The song itself merely was child's play and the fact that she stopped singing too soon was probably the reason why it wasn't more potent than it should be. The form of spell she was using was not typical of Elven magic that was chanted repeatedly and she has denied more than a few times any knowledge of magic and Elven spells altogether. Most people would just interpret whatever effects of her songs to be just the beautiful sound of her voice overpowering them, to the point of tears sometimes.

"No. I like this child. She is rather civil, no? And do you not like this song? It is a folk song sung where I live" She laughed a little, widening the distance again. If ever he would try to touch her again, either she would sing a song to bring him to his knees (by the sheer beauty of it, according to those who have been subject to its effects before) or her tattoo would form a repelling barrier around her. Whichever came first. She then began, "You will not wish to kill me lest you have an army of fans and suitors actively hunting you. And as the future queen of this land, it would do you well if you will just listen to a simple request. If you help me on a quest, I will grant you whatever it is your heart desires and no one can come to disturb you like those ruffians back there."

(( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:52 am
Nar glared sternly at the woman now stopping him from getting his revenge. Who the f*ck did she think she was? That damn song... It better not have any other effects beyond the obvious. 'Freaking magi,' he complained in his head. The woman directly stated she liked the child, and claimed her to be civil. Pffft. 'That monster? She should see her illusion, twisted little witch.' He thought to himself.

"That thing's a freak, f*ck you and your song. I've heard those words before, stupid tree huggers, you won't get the best of me, you witch," Nar spoke sternly, but at least he was speaking. If he was particularly enraged he would just be growling and biting things. Elves he had met before, being a vast forest traveler, and thus heard of elven speech. He may not recognize the song at all or be able to translate a single term, but he knew what those pointy eared freaks, as he knew them as, sounded like. Made him want to punch the lady ever harder that was for sure.

The woman taking steps backwards was the only thing Nar could respect. Cowardly magician, it was expected. He felt it was appropriate for her to fear him. Nar took slow steps closer to her, knowing not to give a mage the necessary range. If he was going to kill them, he needed to stay close.

The woman spoke up again, this time daring to threaten him. The Gnoll scoffed. Fans and suitors, not a big threat, even as an army. He had lived his life being hunted. Whoever these people were, did not sound at all dangerous. He grinned then, as the woman mentioned being the future Queen. His shoulders began to shake, before a quiet slow, quiet laugh escaped his muzzle. 'Funny idiot,' he thought to himself.

Nar closed his mouth and shook his head, giving a stern stare back to the woman as she finished.
"Those people were flies, insignificant, the h*ll I care if more come along, they always have," he stated gruffly.
"What quest? To become Queen? The f*ck do I care about that, and what can you offer that I already don't have?" Nar growled. He did not exactly trust the woman, with her magic and protecting his desired victim. Oh that was a thought. Something he wanted was to kill that brat. Then of course he wanted his old weapon back, but he was gonna go fetch that personally from the prison it was still locked up in, in some dusty 'confiscated items' chest. Regardless, he had no motivation to support some random woman in something he did not believe in.

((I won't make it much more difficult to persuade him, he's just a hardass naturally emotion_yatta Just try something he might like or something. Good luck.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:49 am

"Witch?" She asked innocently, still initially denying any knowledge of the sort as she often did. "I am an archer, do you not see?" she asked, referencing the Elven bow on her back. She then giggled a little and said, "Tree hugger, you say? Are you referencing my being half elf? That is quite a compliment. They often refer to me as half-human, most ashamed of my blood. But alas, I am nothing like those wretches who flee and run when they wield such power." Her true self was showing now as a darker tone held the last part of her speech.

When he then hinted that there was nothing he wanted that he didn't already have, she began to chuckle, her voice returning to its original sweet melodic nature as she said, "Everyone wants something that they didn't already have. A person who wants nothing more often wants death, and in the case, there is still want. I learned this from humans. Quite greedy creatures."

She continued, "Have you heard of the weapon of Finlar' Harin?" That question was rhetorical. Anyone who was anyone at all would be familiar of the lore of the ancient barbarian conqueror, Finlar' Harin, and his mythical weapon Finlarin, which was capable of transforming into any weapon desirable to its user although in theory, this weapon also caused the demise of its owner for unknown reasons. Yet, its status was legendary - allegedly forged and enchanted by a powerful wizard for reasons unknown. Others say it was a gift from an archdemon. However, the reason why it hasn't resurfaced in the recent years is because it is encased in the tomb of its first and only master. No one knows where this is save a handful who passed it down through generations by word of mouth. Most who know it are often wimps who prefer zipping their lips secretively and keeping quiet lest it fall into the wrong hands. The others are simply too scared of what traps and curses may lie in the tomb to attempt to retrieve the weapon for themselves. Besides, it is a location feared and avoided by most so many have turned away from trying to take it, fearing for their own lives.

(( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ OOC: Hint taken~ ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:14 pm
"Shut up," Nar interrupted as the lady went on about some bullshit he did not care the least about. Her history, background, whatever - useless. She was half-stupid as far as he was concerned. All the chuckling and lightheartedness was starting to get on his nerves. She seemed to take nothing seriously, and so he wanted to punch some sense in that small face.

She went on about something ridiculous again. Blah blah people want blah. That woman talked too much. He made himself a promise to break that jaw so that she would just shut the f*ck up for a while. The point about humans he did pick up, and have a slight nod in agreement. What a f*cking sick race that was. An insult to nature, bags of worthless flesh - no use in combat. Too easy to kill.

Then, finally - the woman spoke out about something of interest. The Gnoll's eyes had a sparkle in them, and his ears twitched, at the mention of Harin the Great's arms. He looked at her with puzzlement as she spoke, wondering if such a thing could be true, before his gaze hardened. Bah, folktale. Of course he knew of it, what respectable warrior did not? And yes, such a thing would fulfill the life goal of any combatant. He daydreamed of such a weapon, having a throwing javelin one moment, pulling it back via a chain, turning it to a battle axe, chopping someone, turning it into a warhammer, and crushing someone elses helmet... Just, unbelievable. Suffice to say, the Gnoll had taken his own quest in early life to find it. Things did not go well. He resisted the thought of it actually existing.

The Gnoll grinned widely. "If you're telling me, that you can promise me that particular item... I'm on-board - with whatever you're doing. But only on the condition that shall I find you failing me on that promise, I will have your head. And hers." Nar spoke mischievously, and a hungry gaze fell on the young girl when he mentioned the second person at the end. Though just being near him put them in danger, no threat was necessary. He easily lost himself and murdered any 'allies' regularly. Guess it was useful she knew that stupid song.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:16 pm

Alice just smiled politely at the gnoll not showing any signs of her twisted insanity that the gnoll had seen in her mind. "So you'll be our friend? yay! we're gonna have so much fun!" she smiled happily and tilted her head to one side.

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:22 pm
Calcifer waved her off and laughed. "Spare me the run-around lass. Think right now, what do ye want to do? Ye can't say ye don't know, all of us races have the same sudden urge to do something, no matter what it be. Ye aren't limited by the laws of man, do whatever ye want! And Ah'll join along for a while. Nothin' makes for a better partner in crime than a dwarf."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff