Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Nanny** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:53 pm
She smiled and looked out at the sky. "Meant to be here... Yeah.... I like that idea." she said with a kind smile. "I've never believed in things like destiny, but I guess that... maybe... " She let out a heavy sigh.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:58 pm
Fenrir hugs her a little tighter, "Exactly."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:03 pm
((Just because I love messing things up...))

"Are you two going to kiss already or what? We're not getting any younger." Draid said, walking by.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:09 pm
((Clever video. razz ))

Briar blushed. She was easily swayed by peer pressure, so she pecked Fenrir's cheek. "That's all you're getting from me!" she teased, secretly wanting to do more.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:51 am
((I can't watch it yet, I'm on my phone.))

Fenrir's face began turning red, but he didn't care. A smile spread across his face. He wanted to say something, but decided against it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:43 pm
She noticed his blush, which caused her to blush in turn. "So, are you gonna show me the rest of the place?" she asked as she stood up. She dusted the imaginary dust off her skirt and added, "Acually, where would Rose and B.E.N. be? I'd like to meet them, if at all possible"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:53 pm
Fenrir rose with her, and stretches, "Yeah, they should either be in the rec room, Rose's bedroom, or maybe the dinning hall. Although, they could also be outside in their playground. Hold on, let me check the shadows." Fenrir closes his eyes and concentrates deeply, summoning every shadow in and around the castle. He eliminates all of the shadows caused by non living objects, then narrowed them down to smaller shadows. That left him with the shadows of Manu, Zyra, B.E.N. and Rose. He then analyzes the shadows individually to identify the long ears of our mini-nuke, and the hedgehog shape of our young princess. "Found em, they are in Rose's room."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:05 pm
Anxious and amazed, she nodded and said, "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

**Time Skip**

Briar and Fenrir stood in front of Rose's room. She could hear the laugher and happiness inside, and her stomach did flips. What if Rose didn't like her?
"You go first," she said to Fenrir, "I don't wanna scare her. I'm still a bit of a stranger here."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:58 pm
"I understand." he says, lightly rasping on the door before opening it, "He-Ey! What are you guys doing?" he shouts in a playful tone, kneeling and holding his arms out for a hug.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:24 pm
The ball B.E.N. and Rose had been bouncing around came flying at Fenrir. B.E.N. had hit it really hard when Fenrir came in, but since his attention was directed to him, so was the ball. There was a loud "PANG" as the ball collided with his face and flew back across the room.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:48 pm
Fenrir falls backward with a loud thud, clutching his face in pain. He refrained from saying what came to mind, considering there were kids around. He removes his hands to reveal a bloody nose, "Dang! You can kick hard!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:49 pm
Briar gasped and knelt at Fenrir's side, trying to restrain laugher. "A-are you okay?" she asked, unable to hide her extremely amused smile.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:54 pm
B.E.N. rushed over with Rose. "Oh! Fenrir I'm so, so, so sorry! You just scared me!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:54 pm
"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine. Just a bloody nose. Ow..." he replies, replacing his hands around his nose. He removes a handkerchief from his inside coat pocket and sops up some of the blood. He looks to the nuke and rustled the hair between his ears, "It's fine. Those are some really good reactions though. Good job." Fenrir says with a smile.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:05 pm
Briar smiled, happy that he was okay. She looked at Rose and felt her stomach tie into knots. She wanted to say something to her, but she could think of nothing. Her mind was blank.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff