Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:20 pm
Baulken looked around and was glad it didn't look like anyone had been in this area for quite some time.
"I will head to the tavern...see about a horse."
He pulled out his small pouch and gave it to Yamille.
"A few crackers and cheese if ye get hungry. I will be back as soon as I am able."

He left them both hurrying as fast as his squat legs would take him.

Cris sighed.
"Yes they still sting but its ok. In time it will stop I am sure. How about we chat about something. Like...oh! You said you knew someone in the demon realm. Who is that if you don't mind me asking?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:42 pm
User Image

"Kay don't be long" Yamille said to him as she sat down in front of Cris. She would make sure he was all right and no one bugged them at all. As he asked who her friend was she bite ehr like. Cy not know as the best person around but to her she was family in a away. "her name is Cynthia" she said, "I have know her for a very long time lest jsut say. I trust her and she is family to me."

Hot Champion_of_justice

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:52 am
"Ah I see...well not see but I understand what you are saying."
He chuckled some at his own bad joke.
"I wonder if I still have friends back home? Or did they all move on and forget about me?"
He seemed quiet.
"I just hope I can live with others again."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:26 pm
User Image

Yamille went and pulled him in to a hug, for she felt bad for him. "while you got me as a friend and short stuff no matter how grumpy he gets" she said smiling with a light laugh. She as happy to have meet him and was happy to be helping him now. "plus if you don't like it there I can just bring you back here, where you feel at home." she said

Hot Champion_of_justice

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:03 pm
He was surprised he was suddenly hugged, but he didn't mind as it was her that was hugging him. His ear tips went dark as he blushed.

Cris had been hugged many times in his life, but he could not figure out why Yamille made him feel giddy.

"Thank you Yamille. I am fortunate to have you and Baulken as my friends."

He leaned his head against her and spoke to her about what he hoped to do once he was relocated.

An hour later, Baulken returned leading the horse. He was out of breath and red in the face.
"Sorry.....bloody horse ran away on me twice."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:54 pm
User Image

Yamille smiled and held him in the hug as he talked to her. She was so happy to be here for him and help him out. Most guys would be trying to get in her skirt but he was just need some one to be there for him to be a friend. It made her trust him. "o here let me have a talk with it" she said to Baulken as she helped Cris to his feet. She kissed Cris cheek and patted his back as she went to the horse. She smiled as the horse went and nuzzled her head and she whispered to it. It looked like the two where having a nice chat. "there he will behave now for you" she said

Hot Champion_of_justice

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:05 pm
Baulken could only stare as the two seemed cozy and he inwardly wondered if Cris was actually suave or if he was really just.....naive. As she went to talk to the horse he went and stood by Cris and looked him over.

"You alright?"

Cris nodded and smiled in his general direction.
"I am. Thank you for going and getting the horse. I think It will help make things go faster and I won't bother you two so much."

Baulken simply gave a noise of agreement, before he raised a brow, as Yamille said the horse would now behave. He wouldn't trust that horse even if the gods spoke to it. Damn thing liked to bite. Baulken hiked up his pants.

"Alright Cris. We are gonna get you on that horse and cover you with the cloak. It will keep you shaded and we can cover more ground."

Cris nodded as Baulken helped him over to the horse.

It took a bit to get a blind man on a horse, but Baulken managed to get Cris onto the horse and the cloak over him. The dwarf was glad when it was over and soon they were all walking swiftly along the road.

Cris spoke to Yamille from under the cloak.
"How did you get the horse to behave?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:20 pm
User Image

Yamille patted the horses head as they walked happy to keep talking to it. the two seemed to be taking about the weather and how it felt like rain was coming. "o...right yea" she said looking up at Cris, "its a gift I got from my fathers blood. I have the power to talk to animals. I can understand them and they understand me and know right away that I am a friend." She had a habit of forgetting about that gift for she was so old it was jsut normal for her to start talking to animals when she saw them.

Hot Champion_of_justice

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:26 pm
"Neat. I'm sure you have interesting conversations."
He hummed as he thought about possible conversations one could have with animals as Baulken kept an eye on the road.

"Doesn't it seem too quiet for a daytime road?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:36 pm
User Image

"I think my best chats are with mystic beast" Yamille said remembering her old friend pentox. The old dragon had the best stories and jokes to tell. He was like a step father to her and she had missed him when he had passed. Looking at Baulken she just shugged. "Your on Vampire island, its better be a quiet day then night" she said, "for animal quiet it is not but for people...yes it too quiet."

Hot Champion_of_justice

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:48 am
Red Gypsy

Once Anube had caught Blade he used his speed to leave the castle and head off. He was luckily he saw dagra and let the dragon led the way to where yamillle was. He was cruiose as to why she was with a dwarf and drow but he was not going to judge them. "Yamille" he said waving at her. He just hoped Yamille would not bug him to much about having a mate now.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:11 pm
Devossy

Blade followed Anube easily, shocking him in the process but only grinning at his shock. She looked at the woman he was waving to, considering her carefully as well as her companions. A Drow and a Dwarf. Interesting combination for companions.

With her hair braided down her back, the tattoo'd mark on her shoulder was very visible. She'd also made no effort to hide her weapons so they were easily seen. Still, she moved at Anube's side easily, comfortably, and with no apology for her need to be right beside him with her hands near her daggers in case of danger.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:27 pm
Yamille felt dagra climb up and on to her shoulder as she looked down where they where walking. the horse snorted and she laughed. "No there friends no hunters" she siad patting the horses head. smiling she let out a whistle and waved. "Hey little brother who is your girl?" she said smiling.

"One don't call me that and two Yamille this is Blade my mate and Blade this is Yamille" anube said with a annoyed growl, "Yamille is family in a odd way."

"Hey I baby sat you as a babe" Ymaille said before looking at blade surprised but happy, "nice to meet you so you got pass his quiet self to find the real demon. O right this two are Cris and Baulken."

Hot Champion_of_justice

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:56 pm
Baulken looked at the two approaching them and he reached for his axe which wasn't on him. Damn. Damn Lareth for telling him no demonic weapons in this realm. He shifted his weight from foot to foot nervously. When Yamille recognized the two, he felt better but kept a hand on his belt where there was a hidden blade. The woman named Blade made him nervous.

Cris still couldn't see and when he tried to open his eyes, the pain was intense. He shut his eyes and nodded in the direction of the other voices.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:27 pm
Devossy

Hot Champion_of_Justice

Blade watched everyone as they got closer and noted the Drow's problem, introduced as Cris. She wasn't the best with her demonic abilities, but there was one thing she could do that might help him out. She glanced at Anube briefly then looked back at the Drow on the horse and extended one hand towards him.

It didn't take long before a bit of shadow, a dark patch of sorts, surrounded him. They could still see him and he could still see them, but it would make moving much easier for him.

That done, she looked over the Dwarf, Baulken apparently, and had to give him a grin when she noticed where his hand was, "Any time, Dwarf... I'll fight circles around you... Lareth's sister-in-law taught me," she told him in a low purr that showed how much she wouldn't mind a fight. She also knew how many of the Demon Realm's residents actively feared Gypsy's skills. After all, the hybrid was the only one who could actually beat Lareth in a fight...

She turned her attention back to Yamille and winked at her, "You could say that he found my demon instead..." she told her, able to tell instantly that the female would appreciate the double meaning.  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff