Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Pony Roleplays (Closed)
Ponymon: Pinkie Pink Version - CO Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:29 pm
((Dakoootaaaa! Y U NO LET HIM LEAVE?! ... No offense, of course. Just, you know... Okay, I'm playing my "I'm a girlso I can get away with wanting Romance" card. *sits in top of counter and slaps card down*))

"Well, I went to get the water as you asked, but the one you have caught was with who I suppose was his mate, and I tried to be nice, truly, but the girl, the poor dear, poked one of my Pokeballs and was sucked in, and that made the other upset." She sighed and leaned her head on Bonfire. She chuckled sadly, wondering if she could get anything right.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:06 pm
Bonfire rubbed his hoof on her back. "Hey, now... don't beat yourself up about it. It was an honest mistake. Let's let them out of the pokeballs and offer them some of the pokemon food I've got in my bag. We'll explain what really happened."

Bonfire took hold of the pokeball with the Nidoran in it and let it loose. He quickly set down a pile of pokemon food as Autha released the other Nidoran. The male was once again quick to jump in front of the female and growl menacingly. Bonfire pushed his head closer to the young lover.

"Hey, now! Cool it! My own girlfriend has something to tell to you."

The Nidoran continued it's glare, but sat on it's haunches, looking to the green pony in question.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:11 am
((Yeah Dakota, Y U NO LET ME LEAVE?! XD Let's try again.))

Tempest shook his head, "No, these injuries are too serious for potions! They need medical attention!" He was honestly worried about his Pokemon, not wanting them to be hurt.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:45 am
Autha turned to Tempest and called, "If you truly believe so, do not let us be the ones to stop you, dear!" She turned back to the little Pokemon duo and smiled sheepishly. She looked to Bonfire nervously, and she looked back and said, "I-I know you two must be very upset with me... I had no intention of causing trouble." She smiled a bit wider and said to the female, "You are very lucky, you know. I am sure not many boys would chase after a stranger like that!"
The girl smiled a bit, but the male remained firm.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:28 am
The blue Nidoran stepped in front of the violet one and began talking to it. "Nido Nido, Nidoran... Nido Nido!" It was an odd conversation. It's strange how pokemon communicate like humans by only saying their name. The two talked for a good 30 seconds until the blue one ran to Autha and scurried onto her head. The violet did the same to Bonfire. The two nodded and seemed to cound down from 3. Once they hit three, the two pokemon tugged their respective trainer's manes, making them throw their heads closer together. Within a second, before anyone could register what had happened, Bonfire and Autha's faces were together in a deep kiss along with the two pokemon above, kissing as well. The two Nidoran began to glow white and grow a little bigger. The Nidoran were evolving!  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:04 am
((I think that's a little too fast, but it's a sweet moment, so it works.))

Tempest stuck his tongue out, and spun to get a galloping start before taking to the sky. "Have fun mushing faces!" he shouts, rocketing away.

Ten minutes pass, and Tempest arrives in Veridian City, searching frantically for a clinic. He saw a building with the universal Red Cross symbol emblazoned on it, and charged in, drenched in new falling rain. "Nurse! Help! My Pokemon are injured and need help! One's poisoned!"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:53 pm
Autha pulled away and blushed ferverently. "I-I think I have been forgiven!" she said, her voice wavering. The blue Nidoran winked at the violet one and cooed, "Nido!" She laughed after saying so, and it made the violet one blush. Autha smiled broadly and said to Bonfire, "I suppose that we are keeping them, yes?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:02 pm
Bonfire nodded in agreement. He noticed that the two pokemon now looked different than they had previously. He pulled out his pokedex and scanned the blue one.

"Nidorina, the Poison Pin Pokemon and the evolved form of the female Nidoran. It emits supersonic waves from its mouth to confuse its enemies. When it senses danger, it raises all the barbs on its body. These barbs grow slower than Nidorino's."

Bonfire turned the pokedex to the pokemon on his head.

"Nidorino, the Poison Pin Pokémon and the evolved form of the male Nidoran. Its highly developed horn is extremely powerful. It has a violent disposition and stabs foes with its horn, which oozes poison upon impact."

"Wow. Sounds like these are some pretty tough pokemon." Bonfire said. "But, they have gotten a little heavier... let's let them walk on their own." he said, levitating the Nidorino off his head.

The nurse of the hospital looked at Tempest funny. "Oh, goodness! You must be a new trainer! This hospital is for ponies. You need to go to a pokemon center! There's one outside and to the right. Look for a red roof!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:08 pm
(( xd Poor Tempest...))

Nidorina was levetated off of Autha's head as well and set on the ground gently. She approached her mate and smiled, giggling. Autha though it was extremely cute, and she couldn't help but smile as well. "Oh, darling, they are so quaint!" she said to Bonfire. She leaned down to their eye level and watched them.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:15 pm
((You have no idea how much I want to have him say, "Shut up Toad!" and run off.))

Tempest nodded and galloped back out the door, down the street, and literally kicking down the door to the Pokemon Center ((Which I call PokeCenter. Just like the PokeMart.)) , "Nurse! Help! My Pokemon are injured and need your help! One's poisoned!" He was panting violently, his vision a bit blurry from adrenalin and exhaustion, but he pushed through and galloped to the counter.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:46 pm
The pony behind the counter was a bit shocked at the forceful entrance. She was a white mare with a swirly pink mane topped with a small nurse's cap and a pokeball with a cross behind it as her cutie mark. She looked at Tempest and noticed how clean and new he looked. She took the pokemon back with her and let them out onto two gurneys pushed by two large round pink pokemon with a large egg in a pouch, also wearing nurse's caps. They were soon looked at closely by the nurse pony and just as quickly dismissed to the back. The nurse turned to Tempest.

"Hello, and welcome to the Pokemon Center. By the look of things, you're a new trainer. You shouldn't worry yourself so much! Your pokemon will be just fine. Pokemon are very strange creatures and, on top of having strange mystical powers, are extremely tough when it comes to the elements. Your Squirtle was poisoned, yes, but it's nowhere near fatal. Worst case scenario, your Squirtle doesn't feel well for a few days, but it would have conquered the poison in no time!" The nurse gave a giggle. "Oh, and pardon me. My name is Nurse Joy!" she said with a gentle smile.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:08 pm
"Thank you so much ma'am. But, if you don't mind me asking, what about my Pichu? Is he going to be okay? He shocked himself pretty badly." says Tempest, shifting from hoof to hoof to hoof to hoof. Even though she seemed confident and was an expert, he was still deeply worried about his Pokemon.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:19 pm
Nurse Joy smiled once more. "Of course. Pichu aren't very good at controlling their electricity. It's completely natural for a Pichu to knock itself out due to an electrical discharge. It's nothing at all. Your Pichu's just knocked himself out. He'd be absolutely fine even without treatment, but I'll work on him anyway just so that it can wake up feeling refreshed! In the mean time, you can go into the cafe in the next room and get something to calm your nerves. And don't worry about money, everything's absolutely complimentary."  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:35 pm
((Wow. Why can't real hospitals be like that?))

Tempest grins, "Really? Oh, thank you so much ma'am! You have no idea what this means to me!" He enters the cafe and looks around. He ordered a Pegsi ((Pepsi)), and a Rice Ball Jelly Doughnut. He then sat down to enjoy his meal and calm his nerves.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:48 pm
((References, but remember...
THIS ISN'T 4 KIDS!!! WHOO!))  
Pony Roleplays (Closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items