Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:57 am
Borias felt his excitement stretch out underneath him, as she promised she would see to it that she would show him the joys of loving a Forest Elf. He flushed in his cheeks as there were some giggling remarks of how the groom wanted his bride now.

He smiled at his father in law as he lifted Layla up and onto his back. As the man thanked him and mentioned when how soon they could leave, Borias could help the broad smile.
"In honesty....I have you to thank. You gave me your precious daughter....a wonderful and beautiful young woman to be my wife. I swear to you....I will make her happy."

Then they were off to sit on the platform and seated to watch the entertainment and eat. As food was presented he couldn't help but lick his lips. He was rather hungry at the moment. But then he heard a rumble and he smirked as Layla refused to meet his gaze as the growl came from her.

He leaned over to her and whispered into her hear.
"I hope you 'growl' in hunger for me later."

Borias kissed her cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The celebration went on for some time as the two ate and drank, and shared their first dance.

Once Everyone's attention was elsewhere, Borias and Layla slipped away to be alone. He currently had her in the home for newly mated couples and was kissing her as his hands were sliding down and along her sides.

He broke the kiss long enough to shift to two legs.

"Better?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:41 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Layla came to herself long enough to be able to grin over his shift, "Much better," she said softly then put his hands at her shoulders where the ties to her gown were. All he had to do was untie them and the sheer gown would slide down to pool at her feet, then he could claim her fully as his own.

She gently cupped his face in her hands and pulled him down for another kiss before pulling back to offer him a softer smile as her hands started their own quest over his skin, "But it will be perfect once we get to the bed," she added, hoping that the others wouldn't come up with a way to to 'heckle' them as they had others in the past.

She'd seen everything from simple revelry outside the building they were currently in to actual attempts to 'kidnap' the bride. Thankfully, they were distracted for the moment thanks to her father giving a very elaborate sword demonstration but she didn't know how long the distraction would last...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:06 pm
"oh we will make it to the bed....in a bit. But right now...a bit of play first. I want to taste...every....bit....of...you..."
He was kissing along her neck and shoulders as he untied the ties on her shoulders.

As the dress fell to the floor in a sheer pool of fabric, Borias had kissed down her exposed skin, with a moan. He kissed her twin mounds ((Im doing pg-13 here so forgive me)) and teased them until their peaks turned hard. When he was done he kissed down between their valley and down towards her stomach, kissing and showing love to her scars as he loved every bit of her.

It was then he was on his knees as his hands held her hips as his mouth kissed her nether mountain. Being like any man, he dove right in between the crescent folds and licked at the gathering moisture between those folds and moaned.

"Delicious....."

He began to feast on the sweet nectar of her 'dessert'.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:51 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

By the time he got to 'dessert', Layla was having a hard time staying on her feet and had to use his shoulders to keep herself standing. She was panting for air and giving off pleading moans and whimpers that escalated into a small scream as her knees finally gave out and dropped her into his arms as she shuddered for him.

She had a hard time focusing after that on anything but what he was doing to her. The more he explored her the worse thinking got for her and the more sounds she made...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:55 am
Borias had caught her as she dropped into his arms as her legs gave out. He grinned as he knew he did a great job of pleasing her thanks to the noises she was making along with the way she had collapsed into his arms.

Carrying her, Borias took her to bed and lay her down on the soft material.

He moved over her capturing her lips as soon as he could.

"And now my mated wife....now I will make you mine all through the night."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:20 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Layla gave a soft moan into the kiss and wrapped her legs around his waist as her hands moved over his chest, arms, and back, "Yes, my husband... Make me yours," she responded in a pleading whisper.

After that, even the partying centaurs could hear her over their revelry and offered up a loud cheer for Borias' obvious 'prowess'.

When he finally let her rest close to dawn, she collapsed against him with her head on his chest as she gasped for air, ignoring the sweat that covered them both in favor of trying to breathe again as her body continued to shiver from everything he'd done to her.

Her entire body felt boneless and her lungs burned for air but she loved it all, including the marks he'd left on her skin. And her heart felt like it was filled to bursting with how much she loved him, as she'd proven by shouting it from time to time.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:58 am
Borias lay there with Layla collapsed on top of him as he was panting and drenched in sweat. His hand rested on her bum as he kissed her cheek and he whispered to her.

"I love you....I hope you don't walk too bow legged because of me."

His body also showed signs of her affection as she had bitten him back when he left marks on her.

Proud badges of honor he would be wearing for the next couple of days.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:20 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Layla gave a small moan, "You expect me... to walk somewhere?" she gasped out softly, "Not gonna happen," she added, knowing that any walking she did would be reduced to a stagger at best right now. Then she gave a grin, "As for walking bowlegged... If that's the risk of riding you, I'll take it," she teased him softly.

She didn't think she could move at all right now. Or that she'd be able to move much within the next few hours. He'd certainly proved that his stamina was better than hers. She'd only finished that last 'ride' thanks to his help. There at the end, her legs had been shaking to badly to 'post' properly so he'd had to help her with it.

"If you can move, there should be some water by the door," she couldn't help but tell him about that one. She knew this tradition here in this village because she'd helped with it in the past. The 'teenagers' usually helped the couple out their first night and day together by leaving pitchers of fresh spring water and small snacks just inside the main door. She'd done it for her father and knew the tradition hadn't stopped, so there was most likely a pitcher of spring water just inside the main door, maybe even a small plate of fresh fruit or fried pies or something like that for them to eat.

"If you can't move, then I won and you lose your stamina card," she teased him again, unable to resist it.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:15 pm
"Well when you do eventually walk somewhere....I hope you can without falling over."
He laughed as she mentioned how that if she walked bowlegged, it was worth it.
"Any time you wanna 'ride', I am ready to help."

As she mentioned water he slowly sat up.
"Long rides can make you thirsty. I will see what I can do."

He took a few moments to gather up his energy and he got out of bed. He walked to the main door and peeked out. As she had mentioned, there was water and a basket of fried pies with a note. He gathered the items and shut the door before he went back to her and placed things down on the table. He poured her some water and handed her the cup as he opened the note.

"....your sister says the pies are to help you gain your energy back from the long amusing 'exercising' you have been doing."

He handed her the note.

"Perhaps no one thought we could go so long and hard?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:35 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Layla gave a soft laugh over the note then took a sip from the cup as she read it over, "I didn't think we were that loud," she commented then snagged one of the pies from the basket, finding that she was starving.

She took a bite with a pleased moan at the taste of apples and cinnamon and swallowed it quickly, "Seems she left us only fruit pies. She's always said they gave more energy than the others she makes," she added with a wink then quickly finished the pie then her water.

That done, she settled herself at his side to cuddle a bit as the noises of the party finally started to fade, showing how late it was. But she couldn't help the grin that appeared as something occurred to her, "We could endeavor to keep the entire village awake... It would be fitting after some of the things I've seen over the years... After a little rest, that is..." she suggested, thinking it would be fitting after all the pranks she'd witnessed over the years.

"I'm just glad no one decided to go through with any of the pranks that usually happen after a wedding. I've seen everything from heckling outside the building to actually kidnapping the bride and making the groom find her. I never participated in any of them but those in the village can get a bit rambunctious from time to time. It's all in good fun and everyone takes it in stride but I'm just glad they've decided to leave us be," she admitted to him, feeling that it was only fitting to warn him just in case something did happen.

She gave a soft chuckle over one memory, "I remember one wedding where they kidnapped the groom in the middle of the night by mistake. Kiesha found Larsh easily enough but her revenge was priceless to witness. She's the one who cooks for the communal meals for the village. Everyone who participated in the kidnapping had the runs for the next week. It reminded everyone of the old adage of 'never piss off the cook'. There weren't any more kidnappings after that either," she knew he'd find the humor in the old memory and felt justified in sharing it with him.

It might have been strange for someone else to know, but she'd felt more at home among the centaurs than she ever had among other elves. From the day she'd found them after running off after that wedding, she'd lived here more than anywhere else. They'd accepted her from the start as one of their own. It had been the weapons master who'd discovered her ability with a bow and had gifted her with one of her own. Thankfully, she'd left it in the care of her father so Zuko hadn't been able to destroy it when he'd done so with many of her other things after she'd left him.

What she didn't know was that right now several of the villagers were right now meeting, not to plan a prank, but to design the new home for her and Borias, debating on what would be the best for the elf that had brought so much joy to their lives. She'd done so many small kindnesses for them over the years that she'd endeared herself to them in so many ways without ever expecting to be rewarded for what she'd done. The simple gift of hunted game delivered to a door when no one was looking, offering to teach a young foal to use a bow with infinite patience, warning the scouts of dangerous areas, helping a bride prepare for her wedding, nursing the blacksmith when he'd broken his arm, and thousands of other small things she'd done thinking them only as doing her part as one of the villagers. All of it had a great many of them, even now, working on rewarding her for those things as well as openly showing their acceptance of her choice in husband, showing him that they accepted him as one of their own as well.

For now, she only knew that they were being left alone to simply enjoy each other, to celebrate their joining to one another.

She trailed her fingers lightly over his waist and chest, marveling that he was letting her touch him like this. Zuko had simply taken his pleasure then gone to his own bed so she'd never really had the chance to explore or touch a man's body like this and it amazed her. She lightly traced each muscle as she rested her head on his shoulder, growing a bit bolder as she let her fingertips lightly trace over the softer skin at his hipbone.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:41 am
Borias also ate a fruit pie but had two to her one.
As they lay down with one another and she reminisced about pranks and tricks that were played on Newlyweds back then he had a chuckle.

"I am surprised you did not take part in any of those pranks. They sounded fun....well except that last bit. I shudder to think about how everyone had the 'runs' for the week."

As she touched him he shivered at her touch as her fingers were like magic. It excited him she was touching him, and feeling him. He gave a soft gasp as she stopped on the soft flesh of his hip bone.

"Perhaps we should endeavor to keep them all awake. I do like a challenge and I am sure they will be surprised that the trick is on them for once."

He looked at her, a wicked gleam in his eyes as he rolled onto his side and let a finger travel down from her chin, the middle of her ches,t and further down to an area that shall not be mentioned.

"Though it is no trick that I love you and that I plan to keep you awake this whole night by showing you, my beloved bride, how simply looking at you.....fills my heart and soul with an unquenchable fire of desire."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:20 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Layla shivered as his finger moved down her body then a soft gasp when he reached his destination, inviting her to slide a leg up and over his waist to pull him in closer to her so she could give a sharp teasing n** to his chin, "You do the same to me, my beloved husband, as no one ever has... From those first moments in the forest to now... I have to admit that I've never felt the way I do when you touch me," she told him softly, hoping he understood what she was telling him.

But she didn't give him a chance to reply as she pulled him in for a hungry and passionate kiss as her other hand made it's own trail down his body to entice him even more.

They certainly kept the entire village awake that night and into the morning, though everyone just seemed to grin over it when they finally got up to get started on building the house they'd promised the couple. It had taken the smaller group the rest of the night to finish the plans for it, but no blood had been shed over it so no one was complaining. Especially when the sounds from the honeymoon building finally went silent as Borias, apparently, finally let Layla sleep...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:27 am
Borias woke up around mid afternoon and yawned.
He was utterly satisfied and felt as if he was the luckiest centaur in the world. When he looked over at Layla who was sleeping, curled up against him, he knew, that he was indeed the luckiest man in the world.

Borias kissed her sleeping forehead before he got out of bed and stretched.

He quietly made his way to the front door and cracked it open to pull in the nicely left water and other treats to eat. Once he had everything inside, he placed them all on the table before he shifted and headed outside to quickly wash up.

He gave a small wave as those who were around, hooted and jokingly complained their noise was too loud last night. He washed his face as several men came over and slapped him on the back for a job well done last night.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:04 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Layla woke up shortly after he left and started to stretch. But she had to stop and give a small whimper her body protested the movement. She was grinning over it, however, and knew a hot bath would take care of the soreness.

She looked around the room and noted that Borias had brought in the water and basket of food that had been left for them. From the sounds she heard outside, she guessed that he was doing his own washing up while getting teased for the way they'd kept the village up all night.

That made her blush a bit but she wasn't sorry about it one bit.

Seeing that Borias was out and about, Zeena and a few other females entered the house to check on Layla, and offer to help her with a bath. The others giggled alot when they saw her and the condition of the bed, making her blush even more as she pulled the pillow over her face with a pained, but grinning, moan.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:23 pm
Zeena and the others easily and very quickly got a bath ready for her as they joked with Layla about how it seemed that the walls of everyone's homes were paper thin as every grunt and cry could be heard.

Zeena had to smirk as her sister was trying to hide her face.

"Oh come now. Let's see that grin and the blush I know you must have. We all know you had a good time but do tell us how in the world he found all that stamina and didn't keep you from conking out on him?"

Zeena pulled out a towel and some wash rags for Layla from the linen closet.  
Elven Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff