Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Martini 2.0** Finished Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:12 pm
Midnight looked towards her younger sister, wondering if anyone would ever have that passion for her, that love. "It would be nice..." She muttered her thoughts out loud.

Dusk jumped at Jay's comment, and looked at him. "I do not need love. It only clouds one's judgement." The prince said, turning away.

Fade blushed softly, looking down as her ears ducked back. "I--...I'm not sure..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:17 pm
Volk looks at Fenrir. "Yeah, We do." He then serves Fenrir a bottle of wine. "Here you go."

Jaybomb looks at Dusk. "Yeah said the guy who can't even find a girlfriend."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:30 pm
Fenrir nods his appreciation, "Thank you." he says, pushing the beer away and accepting the wine. He thoroughly enjoyed a nice wine on occasion, and this was certainly occasion enough. He generously drank the wine, savouring the flavor. People could call wine the woman's drink, or the p***y way out for men, but oh well. The taste was far finer. And it allowed you to chase the buzz all the same.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:21 pm
Martini's cheery spirits were dampened. Midnight was still as sad and unsure as ever, but she was able to keep it in. Good for her, but it was an unhealthy habit.

Thoughts crept into his mind of the time he had proposed to her. The fun times they've had, and the feelings they shared with one another. These collided with thoughts of Rain. He had children with her, and although she had practically thrown hum out, he still felt for her as well. He was torn between the two, and the twins only made things worse.

He took a step back, these thoughts beginning to release adrenaline into his veins. He felt like disappearing. Vanishing. Being able to get out of there instantly, amongst the dissipating crowds and find somewhere to think his thoughts. "Midnight..." He said with a shaky and unsure voice. "I.....I.... I have to go." He said, quickly walking away, turning in the midst. This turned into a slow jog. Out. Out.

Very soon after, he was on the steps outside of the palace, being patted on the back and congratulated over his knighting. He knew he was no knight. No shining armor, no valiant saves from the abyss. These have all faded away with him when the car pulled by and shot him to death nearly a year ago. He used to always save everyone, but now he found himself in need of saving.

Dust's father was a hardy drinker, and soon one drink turned to three or four. As Dust poured the next beer, his father sighed. "You know, son..." He began. "...I never really gave the time to tell you this, but I'm proud of you, son..." Dust quickly cut in. "Dad, you've been drinking..."

His father raised a hand, motioning for his silence. "...Now I've heard that you've also started dating..." Dust attempted to cut in again. "Dad.." His father took another sip of beer. "...Now, now, no need to be upset over this, I just want to know who the lucky lady is...."

Draid had nothing to really planned after the proposal, so he was relying primarily on instinct when he blushed and smiled shyly at Fade, beginning to hum a ballroom tune, gently rocking himself back and forth, hoping she'd join in.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:32 pm
Volk looks at Dust then at Hunter whose silent shaking of his head tells Volk not to say anything. Volk then looks at Fenrir and gives him the same stare as a way of telling him not to say a word or else. Both Hunter and Volk don't want their friend/Employeer's parent know that Dust's girlfriend is Midnight nor that she is a hedgecat.

Spyke arrives in the bar with Scathach following. "Hey Dust, give us the usual and keep it coming. My treat."

Jaybomb notices Martini and follows him watching him from the shadows. He then walks up to him. "So...you are doing alright?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:45 pm
Fenrir nods in response, and continues drinking his wine. He didn't know what the premise behind it was, but no one wanted Dust's father to know about Midnight apparently. So he kept his peace.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:35 pm
Midnight watched Martini go, and sighed. She looked at Thgindim. "I'll be in my room." The hedgecat then walked off.

Thgindim shrugged and went to find Martini.

Fade giggled and joined Draid in his dance.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:19 pm
Martini sighed. "Jay, I have so many years ahead of me. I'm only 25 and yet I've had sex, been married, had children, got divorced, walked out on an engagement, DIED, came back to life and have been knighted. Life just seems to have gone a little too slow for me. I'm nowhere near the man I was. I don't know why, though. Decisions should come like clockwork to me, but now I find myself stressing over it."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:58 pm
Jaybomb looks at Martini. "I hate to break it to you but life is never meant to be easy. It is supposed to be stressful and hard for each and everyone of us. Don't bother being the man you once were...that man died be a better man, You said it yourself you have a family...teach your kids, guide them on the path to adulthood and maybe you see what i am saying. Once we find someone to impart what we learn in life then do we see meaning in that life and hope that someone will teach other too." He then sighs. "I'm 26 and well...I'm still single..I've had flings with one woman Your sister..and flirted with another who is the counter part to my sister-in-law..and well i've seen death alot of time, even come close to it. I learn just about every type of technology in existence and even bring the dead back to life twice. I feel like I can teach the future the things i learn and hope they can use that knowledge to better themselves."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:28 am
Martini sighed, getting up and patting Jay on the shoulder. "If you say so man... I guess I just need time adjusting to it all..." His eyes then lit up with old Martini energy. "Until then, how about I delve into my old bank account and get us both smash-face drunk?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:58 am
Thgindim listened from the shadows, and grinned. "Hmmm..." She went to Midnight's bedroom. I know how to get her to stop moping...  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:17 pm
Rain searched for Martini, but... She couldn't find him. She sighed, looking down at her children. They still had excitement plastered across their faces, beaming up at her. She sighed, and went to Frost.

"Hey, Frost! Haven't seen you in a while. Sooo... You think Rose is busy? I'm sure he twins would like to see her," she said, and judging by the look on their faces, it was definitely good enough for how exited they had been. However, she found herself incredibly disappointed.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:17 pm
Rose came out from behind Frost. "I'm not busy!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:00 pm
Min squealed with joy, giving Rose a big hug. She never really seemed to notice the fact that Rose was a princess, or that she could have whatever she want. Min only ever saw her as a little girl like herself.

"Waddya wanna play?!?!" she asked excitedly, though she was sure she already knew the answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Richard smiled and waved at Rose, but didn't show Min's excitement. Later, he might, but while everyone was watching, he was not acting like a little sissy. He was a boy, he wasn't supposed to be as...enthusiastic. He'd been trying to learn from Unca.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rain smiled, slightly ruffling Rose's hair.

"So...I totally missed it. Who got knighted this time?" she asked, feeling kind of stupid and out of it. She'd been really busy lately, and completely distracted.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:13 pm
Jaybomb nods. "Sure but why don't you say hi to Rain first...she is here in the castle."  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff