Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Old Friends, Old Magik [open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:15 pm
[Poor Lou, left with nothing to do. Hahaha. Seriously, I have no idea what to do with her. =( ]  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:30 pm
User Image
" L i f e is no f u n without a little s o u n d . "

☽☾

I didn't need to looked up to know it was Ama; a best friend would recognize the other by voice. "Screw you," I said, my voice muffled by my knees, "Screw you and everyone else. You all stopped talking to me. You threw me out to the bullies, sluts, jackasses, homework, and teachers. I thought you'd get on one day, just one day... Then, I could get comfort from my best friends after all the nasty, cruel things that were said and done to me." I looked at the fasionista and continue, my green eyes, cold, hard, and glaring, "I still had faith one of you would talk to me even after I had gotten beaten up two weeks before the end of the school year." I looked away, straight ahead of me, and said, "I'm not just here cause Mom couldn't afford the house... I'm here for two other reasons... And it seems like one reason is dead and gone now, but hey, at least, the other reason is still there. Until something happens again."

*temporary narrator shift*

The echo of Lexayy's voice in the semi-empty bathroom could quite possibly be heard by the two boy's standing outside.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A l e x i a J a y y E l i z a b e t h C i p r i a n o
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

[She's in English, right? Most everyone else was. Maybe get a little curious?]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:35 pm
Aaron scowled and punched his hand hearing about the bullies and Lexayy getting beaten up. "Assholes...If I ever find out who those punks were..." he muttered. Had he known who they were, he would have gladly gone to beat the snot out of them right then and there.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:41 pm
"Poor Lexayy is going to feel so sorry for herself. Guess what? It's not going to get you anywhere. You think you were alone?" Ama said, now getting a little angry. "I had my own bullies to deal with. Aaron left first for whatever reason. He'd snap at us and then just stopped returning our calls. Then X got involved in sports. And Lou...Lou just got absorbed in her books. Everyone said it wasn't the same without you, got interested in other things and moved on. I thought feeling sorry for myself would work too, Lexayy, but it didn't bring the others back, hell it didn't even get my own twin to acknowledge me. I knew you wouldn't want to hear about how hard of a time I was having since you thought everything was fine here, and telling you that everyone fell apart after you left would have only made your situation worse." She growled, a few tears rolling down her cheeks. "You were the glue that held us together, and now you're coming back and screaming at us because we drifted apart."  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:51 pm
User Image

☽☾

"I rather know the truth than be ignored and lied to!" I snapped my glance back to Ama and raised my voice, "That way I can expect what to face than to just get a slap in the face! You may have had to watched it happen, but that's just as bad as walking right into the middle of it, Amaryllis." I was done. I was done talking to her. I was done talking to Aaron. Sure, they went through that, but what about my feelings? I'm messed up as it is. I don't need a slap in the face with drama right as I get to a new school. I got my knees and started crawling under the stall wall thing as quick as possible and popped up, immediately running straight out of the bathroom, not aware the boys could hear me coming out.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:57 pm
X shook at his sister to see the snob that she has become but he couldnt be the that one sided he was a Popular jerk at sometimes. Mostly when it came to the nerds of the school he would watch his teammates getting picked on without helping at all. There was Silence in the Hallway between X and Aaron.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:03 pm
"We didn't lie. It's not like we can promise the future..." Ama sniffled to herself after Lexayy ran out. Tears finally turning to sobs, the girl clasped a hand over her mouth to try and quiet the sobs as she ripped the latch open to the stall and ran out of the bathroom, taking off towards a stairwell where she usually went to cry when everyone began to drift apart. She didn't care if X or Aaron saw her crying. As far as she was concerned, it was their fault. They dragged her over to get Lexayy, and then she had to be the one to get verbally attacked by Lexayy alone.

Once she reached the stairwell, she went to the little area underneath the stairs, wedging herself in the corner between the underside of the stairs and the wall, sobbing into her hands now as her shoulder shook.

((Do not miss High school drama...))  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:12 pm
[I won't miss it either... Now, to ******** get OUT of high school... I hate it... Mostly cause of... Nya, I'd rather not say publicly. *goes to my corner of the Internet again*]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:14 pm
When he heard Lexayy start to come out, Aaron stood in the doorway blocking her escape route. Nothing would get solved if she kept running off. "You wanna know why I stopped talking to everyone? Because I was straight up fed up with everything." he began coldly. "It wasn't long after you left that my parents had finally had it with each other. Worst fight they'd ever had. They split and dad left us. I'm still not sure if he left 'cuz of mom or me." he said gripping the door frame. Typically when he witnessed particularly bad drama at home, he'd vent to Lexayy about things, but none of the others. "You were the only one I ever unloaded on, so all that stress just built up until I snapped. Yeah, I was a d**k that just pushed everyone away, but by the time I realized it, it was too late to apologize and everyone had their cliques. I never meant to be part of the problem Lexayy, but if you want things to go back to normal running off and crying about it isn't going to help."

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:14 pm
((Haha, good luck with that. I just hated the moments of drama and feeling like the world was going to end over one tiny thing. Now I've learned to just not care and one small thing will not ruin the world.))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:27 pm
User Image

☽☾

I jumped back when Aaron blocked my escape. I looked up at him silently, listening to what he was saying even though I didn't want to. "I'm sorry..." I said, backing up back into the bathroom. I didn't know what to do. After having to face what I did alone, all I knew what to do was run. I didn't have anyone to encourage me to not take the flight option in the fight or flight response human nature pumped into my mind. My opponents had always been meaner, stronger, and crueler, so I couldn't fight. I had to run. Now, that's all I knew how to do. I was honestly scared now. My world is still crashing even after seven years when it started with my father's death. My mom was always stressed. My sister talks to voices in her head. My confidence was cut down. My group of friends was now broken. To top it all off, my own head was ******** up majorly. Didn't that give me a right to be scared?

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

[I quite honestly am scared to attend school. I can even give you proof of how scared I am and I'd even tell you why I am, but over Private Message only.]  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:35 pm
X Watched Lexayy run out and get stopped by Aaron. then seeing his Twin run out of the bathroom as well crying. His hair covered his Purple eyes. he moved to Lexayy and Aaron "I left because of my own reasons. We were torn Apart when you Left Lexayy. Yea I left everyone People who I have trusted for many years but The future changes. Tensions grew between us all so I did any sport that made me forget all the bad that has happened between us .Knowing I cant even look at My own Sister in the face anymore...Its just...." he said but then stopped he looked down and punched the wall "Dammit" he yelled then walked away down the hall.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:36 pm
Aaron grabbed her hand before she was lost to the girls' room once more. "No one's saying it was your fault. You had no control over what happened, before or after you left. Hell, point me in the direction of the jackasses that beat you up and I'll gladly pay 'em back for you, plus interest. Yeah, things have changed. That doesn't mean this is how things are going to be from here on out. If you'll just give us a chance, then maybe we can change things back to how they were before."

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image

☽☾

I looked between Aaron's hand that was holding mine and him for a few long minutes. Then, finally I started bawling my eyes out. I couldn't make myself argue with Aaron. I couldn't run from him. So my last resort was to cry. How can I trust them right now? After what they did? Sure, things change, but just letting me jump right in the middle of this with no knowledge is a horrible way to let a person like me know about broken promises. Why can't anyone be up front nowadays?

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

[If you'd like me to write a verbal response from Lexayy, lemme know and I can edit, I have an idea I can just add right at the end of it after the little monologue anyways, but I thought this was an excellent post left like this.]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:56 pm
Aaron's eyes softened when he saw her start to cry. It was true that this had all been a lot to take in for her, rather cruel to boot. Taking a quick glance up and down the hallway to make sure there were no guards around to catch him, he then took a few steps forward into the girls' room and gave her a comforting hug. "I was marked invisible, not offline. If you dropped me an IM I would've replied." he said giving her a few gentle pats on the head. "Gotta chat with Maverick somehow."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff