Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Drama In a Small Town((Need One Male// Open)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yeah sure
  No
  Maybe
View Results

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:04 pm
User Image

Sunshine, there ain't a thing that you can do that's gonna ruin my night.
But, there's just something about
This dizzy dreamer and her bleeding little blue boy.
Licking your fingers like you're done and,
You've decided there is so much more than me.
And baby, honestly it's harder breathing next to you, I shake.
I brought a gun and as the preacher tried to stop me.
Hold my heart it's beating for you anyway.

User Image

Andrew Lovelace

User Image

Andrew shifted in his desk, he hadn't so much as looked at Victor since he sat down, he simply held the ice too his knuckles and stared at the wall. Zoning out. He wished he'd bought more bliss this morning. It's not like he could get anymore now. He shifted the ice, and looked down as he felt a sharp cold on his stomach. s**t, this ice was melted and the bag was leaking. He got up and went to the bathroom, as he entered, he heard someone wretching. He didn't care, he didn't look or ask any questions. He had helped enough for one day. Who ever it was could find their way to the nurse. He emptied the bag in the sink, and chucked it into the trash. He stood under the lighted sink, and inspected his fingers.

User Image

So, what if I can't forget you?
I'll burn your name into my throat.
I'll be the fire that'll catch you.
What's so good about picking up the pieces?
What if I don't even want to?

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:13 pm
Victor didn't notice anyone enter the bathroom. He was too occupied with his 'prayer' to notice. He never thought there would be a day when any girl would make him violently ill. If anyone knew... they'd call him a freak.

Eventually he managed to stop. He flushed the toilet before slumping over the toliet. Now no one would see him he freely let the tears he fought back fall. "I'm such an idiot.... If I didn't take that pill then things wouldn't be all weird... No one would hate me either"

He tried to suppress any sobbing, but it was quite difficult. It wasn't just this morning, but the terrible memory from last week had to come up as well.

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Andrew Lovelace

User Image

Andrew was examining the purple bruise along his bird finger when who ever it was started crying. He shook his head cursing under his breath. He couldn't just leave them there something might be really really wrong. He took a deep breath, and pushed the stall door open. He was supremely shocked by what he found. Victor was in heap on the floor crying. He honestly did not know what to say to that. So instead he sat down inside the stall, and closed the door. His hand found the other boys knee and gave it a deep tissue massage as he waited for the other boy to stop.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:39 pm
Victor didn't look up. At least not yet. "I can't believe it was Ashley that..." That might make clear exactly what happened to him last week. It also seemed clear that was what made him sick as well. When he finally looked up he was surprised. More tears fell... "Why.... don't you hate me for what I did...?" he said quietly.

He felt that everything was about to fall about that there was nothing he could do about it.

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:47 pm
User Image

User Image

Andrew Lovelace

User Image

Andrew shook his head at the other boy's question still massaging his knee. He didn't know about boy's but this usually turned girls to pudding."I thought you would be furious with me, for taking advantage of you while you were under the influence." He said a blush painting his cheeks.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:54 pm
Victor shook his head. He began to relax a bit. "I'm not mad. In fact.... That was the best moment ever...." he said with a light smile, "In fact... I was a little disappointed that it had to stop before the best part." he said before his face turned red. "I... uhhh" he was clearly embarrassed about admitting it. But it felt like to actually tell the truth for once.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:15 pm
User Image

User Image

Andrew Lovelace

User Image

Andrew moved his hand up to Victors thigh."I only stopped because I realized that you were probably under the effect of the drug. I really wanted to keep going, but I couldn't because I didn't know if you actually wanted it. There I was on top of a straight boy, ready to go all the way, and I didn't even know if he was actually consensual." He said chuckling a bit. Then realization donned on him. "Wait you liked it....That means....Oh." He said his hand tightening on Victors leg. He honestly had no idea. He thought it was just the drug.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:22 pm
Victor let out a laugh, "A convincing act, no? I never had any interest in girls..." he said. He was smiling. A moment ago it felt as if everything would fall apart. But now... everything seemed... good. Calm... Maybe 'Love' did work like I wanted to after all... just in a weird roundabout way...  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:43 pm
User Image

User Image

Andrew Lovelace

User Image

Andrew shrugged." I like girls too, but in middle school I started to notice boys the same way I did girls. I've never so much as thought about telling someone else. If people found out it would ruin me. My reputation would be shot." He said leaning his head on Victors shoulder, he hadn't gotten enough sleep last night, and the bliss had worn off. He was feeling the grogginess in the back of his mind, and he tried to push it way.He had a thought though."You could always come back over after school. We could finish what we started, and nobody would have to know. At least then we would know what being with a guy was like." He spoke as if hinking out loud. It was actually very logical, the best way to tell if you were a good kisser, was have a friend help you. So why not see what it was like.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:49 pm
Victor nodded. It would make sense that he'd have to keep up the act. Even selling Zydrate wouldn't prevent something like this to ruin him. People would perhaps even stop buying it. "That sounds nice" he said with a smile. He somehow felt tired even though it was still morning. "Hopefully the taste of that 'offering' will be gone by then"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:17 pm
User Image

User Image

Andrew Lovelace

User Image

Andrew was surprised he said yes. It was happy surprise though. He was a kind of confused by the the next bit though."Offering? What are you talking about?" He said smiling now.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:21 pm
Victor pointed to the toilet behind him. He was refering to the vomit. "It seems like just thinking about Ashley made be violently ill" he said softly. He chuckled. He was always funny when someone didn't get what he meant ""offering to the porcine god, or goddess, or whatever'"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image

User Image

Andrew Lovelace

User Image

Andrew shook his head. "Dude that is so gross.We are stopping at Walgreens and you are buying a tooth brush." He ran his hand slowly across Victors crotch one time before removing his hand completely."I do not kiss vomit mouth."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:44 am
"I would hope not" Victor said, "That would be a little weird". He vaguely thought about taking a spare with him just in case.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:18 pm
Ren high fived Lissie, who had moments ago entered the classroom and raised an uplifting mood about the room. He watched her as she sat and went about herself, drinking her monster and chatting away. As if nothing had happened. He, himself, didn't feel like that. No, the incident with Abigail had gotten Ren a little upheaved and even a bit more reluctant. One could call it utter turmoil. Twisted thoughts he had never thought before, they entered his mind and left as soon as they came and it made Ren sort of question his while existence. He would laugh at himself sometimes, feeling as if he were in a melodrama and he was having a life-changing epiphany right about soon. The thought of it now sort of made Ren chuckle in his seat. He covered his smiling mouth and turned a little away so that no one would notice his moment to himself.

Ren paid no mind to Lissie's comment about Victor. If anything, Victor would tell him later. The two were very close, childhood friends, so Ren knew Victor would talk about what bothered him so much. It did concern him to see Victor so sick and he had half the mind to get up and go after him.
And when he sat in his chair for several minutes more did he finally get up and excuse himself to Lissie before going to the bathroom, where he assumed Victor was hiding.

"Hey!" His voice sort of echoed through the stalls, bouncing off the light colored tiles and under the bright lights above. He took a step forward, seeing that the bathroom was empty and stopped, pocketing his hands. "Hey Victor, you in here?" His voice rang out again, sort of deep and reverbrating. His dark eyes glanced about, waiting for another split moment for a reply.

[ I will torture Victor by dangling poor, clueless Ren in front of him. Beware, Otakon, for Victor's eternal suffering. ]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff