Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Elite
Within These Walls ((Open 9/28/12)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:51 pm
Tobias shook his head.
"It isn't that simple. That black...thing...does not respect our laws of nature. 'Find' becomes relative when speaking of something that is both everywhere and nowhere. It is the same when we think of destroying it. Besides," he went on, his voice wavering a slight bit. "I don't think anyone here would want to find it, if we even could."
To the female sprite he simply nodded.
Jon bustled over to the female and clumsily introduced himself, grinning broadly.
"I agree with your sentiment, miss! However, I don't think moving it is an option...it's best to forge ahead. So...what do we know? Where in this place had everyone come from before joining here, and what have each of us learned so far?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:32 pm
((What? Closed? What is this blasphemy?!))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:36 pm
((Nyeh.))

"I do not want to find this dark shadow. But I feel that I must." Daniel replied as he stepped over to Shania's side. He felt her arm slip around his waist for comfort although he didn't sheathe his now clean blade. "Shania is not pleased with my decision and wish to destroy whatever it may be...Now that we're locked in here, I admit that this was a foolish thought on my part."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:02 pm
((As before, I stand by my reasons for shuttin' her down. I'll need to hear from everyone before I change my mind.))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:07 pm
((Yeah, it just seems like some people aren't really into it or don't have the time to post. It wasn't going anywhere under these conditions anyway.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:19 pm
((So, let's talk about our options. I really am having less and less time for role playing, but I can try to keep it up for a bit longer, if that's what you folks want. Where do we go from here?))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:26 pm
"What have we learned besides that it was a mistake to come here in the first place?" Galiel spat dryly, moving to stand beside Eve in a protective manner.
Eve elbowed him roughly. "Be nice," she muttered at him.
"Maybe we should return to the gate," Tesra half-whispered. "Maybe... Maybe we can find a way to escape there?"
"What about your father, Tesra?"
Tesra hesitated, looking away from the group in an effort to hide the tears that were beginning to roll down her cheeks. "I... I don't think he could have survived this, frankly."
Eve patted her gently on the shoulder, but said nothing, unable to think of anything reassuring to tell her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:13 pm
"We were first assaulted there by those rotting things," Ruskie chipped in, taking off his hat and playing with the feather that adorned it. "But the only other way I can see we can go is into this doom and gloom place."
"I'm sure that he fought well." Tarnbel'en directed at Tesra, and his sharp eyes softened ever so slightly as he spoke.

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:20 am
As the victims of the cruel joke that was the asylum's whim spoke amongst themselves, the ambient noises of wind, leaves, and small animals fell deadly silent. The atmosphere went electric, and the smell of lightning could be detected, though there were no claps of thunder or bright flashes. An unnatural darkness overtook the landscape once again, and the moon seemed dreamily distant, daring observers to decide if they could actually see it or not. A soul-rending roar shook the stones of the asylum, and something evil began to pool at the base of the weeping stones of the walls. The Shadow was back.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:50 pm
Dæmon looked down at the beastly worm and took his hands off of it. "I don't think it would be much happier out there, it's hurt, we should put it out of its misery." He didn't raise a finger. "It isn't up to me, though." The room only then appeared dark to him, once he turned his back. Dæmon replaced his bare knuckles with those of brass and prepped his cane. He was at the ready for whatever might come their way now. He could not imagine anything worse than the foul beast they had stopped in its wake, but surely there mustn't be anything better awaiting them.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:14 pm
((Your turn, hun!))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:40 pm
((Bla-doop.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:23 pm
((Ma-loff.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:08 pm
Black ooze seemed to bubble from the surrounding buildings, leaving rivulets as it flowed down the stone and wood. Large puddles formed at the blink of an eye at the base of the buildings, and Eve was surprised to find that they were moving. The masses at the foundations seemed to pull at each other, traveling at surprising speed across the dirt and stone.
Eve and her companions were still as statues, the raw fear that the presence of the Shadow awakened leaving them rooted in place.
Within a few moments, the rivers of darkness met and began to run together, building upon and shaping itself into a massive black form.
Galiel was the first to react to the Shadows appearance.
"What are you all waiting around for!? Run!" he screamed.  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:20 pm
"Do you call that slime now?!" Daniel roared at Dæmon as Shania began to shake like a leaf at the sight of the returned blackness surging into one mass. He placed himself in between her and the darkness, raising his sword and shield as he did so as if to defend against a blow. "Shania, go!" However, the dryad was petrified and unable to move, her eyes as large as saucers.

"R-Running is a good idea!" Ruskie took off as soon as the last word left Galiel's mouth, one hand on his hat to keep it on his head. Tarnbel'en stooped beside the fallen warrior instead of running and began to pick him up.

Role-Playing--Elite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff