Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Migrated] Pokemon - Soaring Legends Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:05 pm
Shiro didn't speak for a moment, before snapping out of it, though his eyes still looked even more haunted and Hollow "... from Four to Six from each region... i never held a complete set because after a certain point i just.. couldn't push myself far enough to reveal myself the rest of the time i was in a region... Kanto and Johto i had six each from, for Kanto, i was missing Cinnabar and Viridian's, and Johto's i was missing Mohagany and Blackthorn's. for the Orange League i never competed in that. Hoenn and Sinnoh i had five: Fortree, Sootopolis, and Mossdeep not owned in Hoenn; Canalave, Sunnyshore, and Snowpoint for Sinnoh... Unova i only had Four: Driftveil, Mistralton, Opelucid, Humliau ones i didn't challenge for." he still sat there on the bed, putting the egg in his lap and hugging onto it as he shuddered "all of them... gone... and they probably were still in that lab.. so they were as good as destroyed..." of course, this made him pale even more, shuddering "... Raiden would kill me.. him -and- Stratos... i.. i can't let them know.." of course, he also knew he was in major trouble with Professor Oak the moment someone had him call the professor, and he was -not- looking forward to that call.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:40 pm
"So that would be 26 in total," Silver calculated based on Shiro's explanation. If the badges had truly been destroyed along with the Team Rocket hideout inside the Ruins of Alph, then at least Team Rocket wouldn't be able to use them, but that was assuming they hadn't sent the badges somewhere else after removing them from Shiro's badge case. He vaguely wondered if the badges might have been used in the experiments with the Unown. That would almost certainly guarantee that the badges had been destroyed when the pseudo Ho-oh, Lugia, and Rayquaza escaped from the facility.

Gold snored loudly, totally oblivious to his surroundings as he went right on drooling on his pillow. As much as Silver wanted to help with the investigation, he didn't feel like spending another night in the same place as Gold so he was probably going to set out to investigate on his own just to put some distance between them.

"If you don't want them finding out about the missing badges, then I would suggest you put that case away before they have a chance to see it empty," noted Silver. "Beyond that, it looks like you're going to have your hands full try to re-earn those badges as quickly as possible."

Shinigami slipped back into the kitchen to deposit her plate in the sink before heading outside to chop some firewood for later. The shiny Haxorus stopped at a dead tree just outside the main window of the guest bedroom and began hacking it apart with the tusks on her face. Naturally, this made a considerable amount of noise and Gold slept right through it.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:51 pm
Shiro of course nodded, quickly gathering up his backpack and putting the case away quickly, as well as fully closing it up as he sighed tiredly "no kidding... though as long as i can get the Badges from Johto back, i can spin it that i left the rest here." he said, lightly sighing as he twitched an eyebrow" either way... i wouldn't be surprised if they did use my badges to help do some powering with their experiments, so the badges are long gone." he closed his eyes, but when the tree crashed, he jumped a bit, and then he saw the particularly menacing look of Shinigami, going wide-eyed, and of course, said eyes shrunk quickly, before a flash of light happened... and Shiro transformed into the brown furred regular Eevee that many people would recognize, and immediately -FLED- from the room, leaving the egg spinning slightly on the bed, the backpack plopping on it too, and of course, a nice dust trail to the furthest corner away from Shinigami cowering there in the tightest looking ball with a tail one could make.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:29 pm
"Wow, look out, we've got a stray Eevee running through the house!" Snowy jumped up onto the sofa narrowly avoiding a collision with Shiro.

"Seems like the poor little thing must have had quite a scare," Crystal naturally went to investigate.

"That poor little thing has the same brainwaves as Shiro," Dash informed Crystal telepathically.

Crystal sweatdropped hard at that revelation. "Somebody mind telling me how exactly this happened?"  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:44 pm
of course, Nightblade stuck his head out of the kitchen area blinking in confusion hearing mention of a stray Eevee, and tilted his head "eh? something happen?" he asked confused, meanwhile said Eevee was still hiding, curled up and shivering in the corner, ears lowered, tail curled around itself, of course, the fact that Dash recognized him was surprising, well, brainwave wise, and he didn't care, all he wanted was away from the scary thing that had appeared in the window, naturally, his mind was also so stressed out over everything else that it was -not helping matters, his paranoia was high, and it'd take probably someone, pokemon or otherwise, to knock him out in order to get him to calm down and not be panicky.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:51 am
Crystal set her breakfast plate and mug of hot cocoa down on the coffee table before getting down on the floor to reach into the corner behind the sofa to grab at the frightened Eevee, otherwise known as Shiro, to yank him out from behind there by the scruff of his neck. "You've got to be kidding me." She quickly set him down on the sofa, mindful of the fact that even though she had no idea how the transformation worked that it would extremely inconvenient and awkward for the both of them if he changed back with her holding him up in the air since that would lead to either him falling on top of her or her falling on top of him once gravity decides which way to go. As such, it was best not to take any chances while he was like this. "Shiro, what the hell happened to you?"  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:31 am
Shiro had looked away from Crystal while shivering, before slowly speaking up, though it wouldn't be heard by others due to the compounding things all on his mind "i was... talking with Silver over something i noticed within my backpack... when there was a loud noise outside, i looked out the window, and saw the meanest looking Pokemon i've ever seen... and.. with everything all on my mind... i panicked, and wanted as far away as possible from that creature, i just.. started running, and hid in the furthest corner when out of the way... i.. don't really know what happened, i heard Snowy mention something about a stray Eevee..."

Nightblade stared at the Eevee, and sweatdropped hard when he saw it ~.... what the hell.~ he thought to himself, while looking to the kitchen, seeing Raiden come out and hop on Nightblade's back blinking curiously "eh? i didn't know you had another Eevee Crystal. maybe you could give it to Yellow, or Shiro?" leave it to the mouse to -not- pay attention to details, especially what Dash had managed to say.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:03 pm
"Well, I can't really be sure of what happened either, but it appears that you've somehow managed to shrink down to about a foot tall with soft brown fur and a bushy tail," Crystal informed Shiro. "As for that mean looking pokemon... well, the only pokemon outside that I can see are Suicune and Shinigami..." she paused rubbing the back of her neck. "Oh yeah, you probably haven't seen a Haxorus like her before. I'll have to introduce you later."

Snowy sweatdropped at Raiden. "Aside from me, there's Dash and a Glaceon named Yuki, but Crystal doesn't have another Eevee at the moment or she would probably give it to Shiro. Not that I blame him for transforming into one. It's actually kind of flattering really."

"I sorely doubt his transformation had anything to do with you," noted Taki. "For one thing, he didn't transform into an albino Eevee. He transformed into a regular one. It's probably just a coincidence."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:18 pm
Shiro blinked, and blinked a gain within Crystal's grasp before sweatdropping at the words, though he kept little mind of what Dash was talking about as he tried to calm down some before speaking "a... Haxorus? i have an Axew so i kinda know of it... i just didn't know it looked that menacing..." of course, the rest of what happened actually hit him, and caused him to actually meep a bit, lookign to his paws and then to the tail, going wide-eyed "what... an Eevee.. way.. how... WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?!?!?" he shouted, squirming in Crystal's grip, of course, nothing noting that he still looked cute from his flailing in general while trying to comprehend what the hell just happened and all.

Nightblade looked up to Raiden, who was currently wide-eyed and speechless hearing this, as he sighed "well.. this is awkward. though it comes to mind that Shiro doesn't have an Eevee actually, though he has most of the other common and rare pokemon, short of the legendaries at least." Raiden had fell over onto Nightblade's back "shiro.. eevee.. shirovee... hehehehehehe..." insert a now swirly-eyed Pikachu so thoroughly confused it's not funny.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:58 pm
Crystal let go of Shiro once he started flailing so he could just roll around on the sofa without possibly dragging her down with him. An Eevee might be small, but they could still be fairly strong without meaning to be. And, of course, the racket Shiro was making as a panicking Eevee could be heard all throughout the cabin causing Yellow to stir in the next room yawning and stretching as she slid down off of Ifrit.

"Huh? What's going on? How come that Eevee is so frightened?" Yellow asked as she ventured over to investigate the noise.

Crystal sighed heavily. "Shiro seems to be having a pretty off day."

By that point Silver had also gotten out of bed, leaving his breakfast unfinished since the situation with Shiro was more vital at the moment. "I saw the whole thing and it looked like Shiro accidentally used the move Transform to turn himself into an Eevee. It could be a side effect of those experiments Team Rocket was performing on him."

"That's true," Crystal agreed. Thinking back to that laboratory, some of the charts and diagrams portrayed images of the mythical pokemon, Mew, and it was a known fact that Team Rocket scientists had collected samples of its DNA which was how they created Mewtwo. And, Crystal knew from her own personal research that Mew could use the move Transform to avoid detection by disguising itself as a different pokemon at will. "Shiro's body was infused with Mew's DNA so it's possible that aside from visible aesthetic changes he might also have inherited some of Mew's actual capabilities. The Unown could even be acting as a psychic amplifier."

"But there's still the question of how to change him back," noted Silver. "I doubt there's anything we can do so he's probably going to have to figure it out for himself or he might wind up stuck as an Eevee for the rest of his life."

"I hadn't even thought of that," Crystal sweatdropped.

Yellow really wasn't paying too much attention to the discussion at hand as she sat down on the sofa, picking up the frightened looking Eevee that she still didn't know was Shiro and setting him on her lap to try to calm him down by lightly petting him. "You really are a scared little cutie, aren't you?"

This earned massive face faults from both Crystal and Silver as Yellow remained completely oblivious to the fact that the Eevee in question was, in fact, Shiro.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:22 pm
Shiro of course sweatdropped at Yellow's obliviousness, while shivering a bit, more out of fear in general now than the whole Shinigami thing, though he did listen to Silver and crystal, blinking a bit, tilting his head a bit "Mew's DNA... let me transform? wouldn't that mean though that my body is more pokemon than human? i doubt a scant bit of DNA would be enough normally, even as a legendary, would allow this..." he looked fairly skeptical, before turning his head to Yellow "and Yellow... it's me, Shiro." he said with a deadpan, to showher that she's kind-of missing the point of the theory talk.

Nightblade snickered at Raiden, before heading into the room carrying the pikachu, and put him back in his ball for his master ~that'll keep him out of Shiro-sama's hair for now so long as Shiro remembers to switch out Stratos and Raiden until they can calm down and he himself can calm down.~  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:39 pm
Yellow blinked in surprise. "Wow, you're Shiro? But you look like such a cute little Eevee right now!" Even knowing that it was really Shiro, Yellow went right on petting the Eevee since he was still obviously freaking out about everything.

"Shiro, I think the proof is in the transformation," Crystal spoke up again. "And Mew isn't exactly a typical pokemon either. It's been said that Mew possesses the DNA of all existing pokemon. It's not like you were exposed to the DNA of one particular pokemon. You've been exposed to DNA from all of them. Added to that are the Unown that were also implanted into your body. DNA aside, that is a lot of psychic power flowing through your veins."

"And transforming is probably just the tip of the iceberg," added Silver. "Who knows what other capabilities Shiro might have inherited."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:07 pm
Shiro had sweatdropped even larger hearing things, shaking his head, though he had to admit, it was true about Mew, given that Pokemon -was- the gene pool of all pokemon, and adding in the unown, it still begged the question though that how much pokemon he -was-, he didn't know, he didn't want to know, he was just not wanting to -die- from Stratos or Raiden kicking his a** in particular as he shuddered "you're making it sound like i'm more pokemon than human, and in this case that i'd be able to actually use full pokemon attacks! transform is one thing, but don't you think that'd make me target of -any- scientist or researcher how i lived through that, and am now like this?" of course, THAT new thought on his head actually got him curled back up ~no.. don't want to be dissected or studied.. i just want to be normal! why can't i ever catch a break!?!?!~

Nightblade had sweatdropped hearing Shiro speak, and given the stutters and shaking the eevee was doing, he shook his head "Master, calm down! stressing over things and panicking is probably what landed you like this, so try and calm down and get ahold of yourself!" of course, the Absol lightly moved to nuzzle Shiro's body a bit "you know no one is going to hurt you here, so just calm down... if you do, i am sure Dash can help walk you through trying to access whatever you did to use Transform, he -is- a psychic pokemon you know, even if he doesn't know the move in particular."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:10 pm
"Shiro, Transform is a move known by only two pokemon species in existence, Ditto and Mew," Crystal sighed and shook her head. "Aura Sphere wouldn't be such a big deal since there have always been humans capable of wielding the power of aura. Just having been exposed to Mew's DNA is going to make you a desirable target. But, if you can use pokemon attacks, then at least you can learn how to defend yourself."

Crystal didn't really talk about it much, but she did have some past experience with being turned into a pokemon so she knew perfectly well that humans and pokemon really aren't so different. In fact, she had even read certain myths that asserted humans and pokemon actually shared a common ancestry. All that aside, the whole reason humans and pokemon could coexist was because they had the same cooperative instincts. Even wicked criminals like the members of Team Rocket had pokemon they could count on to support them. It wasn't that much of a stretch to assert that humans, especially pokemon trainers, also have a similar battle instinct so if they did get transformed into pokemon for whatever reason they could easily adapt to their new life as a pokemon. Crystal had gone through that herself spending several months in another dimension where she existed in the form of a Cyndaquil, eventually evolving into a Quilava before finding her way back to her own world. Of course, the only evidence of her time in that other world was her Floatzel, Taki, who had chosen to come along with her when she had regained her human form with the aid of Arceus along with the fact that she no longer had any difficulty understanding pokemon speech.

Sure, the whole thing was very different from what was going on with Shiro at the moment, but the fact remained that Shiro now possessed the attributes of a pokemon and he was going to have to live with it. Trying to fight it was only going to make it harder for him to adjust.

"We can help you through this, but first you're going to have to calm down," Yellow also attempted to sooth the panicked Shiro.

Dash shut off the stove to make his way over, hopping up onto the arm of the sofa and visually examining Shiro's present form as an Eevee. "Once he is able to calm down and clear his mind so he can focus on his original form, he should have no difficulty changing himself back to normal. Right now the Unown are amplifying his subconscious wherein he perceives himself to be a scared little Eevee and as such that is exactly the form he has taken by his accidental use of the move Transform. Once he settles down the effect will probably wear off on its own."

Gold, meanwhile, had finally woken up thanks to the combination of loud noises and the smells of delicious food, prompting him to swipe the plate off of Silver's bed to devour what was left as he headed for the kitchen. "So, what did I miss?"  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:38 pm
Shiro just looked at everyone telling him to calm down as if they were nuts, when he's had all this stress pent up in him, it was hard to get rid of in fact "me, calm down? i've been in the hands of Team rocket, experimented on, my work and bonds all but shattered with probably my active team, Unown biologically fused into me, scared out of my wits because of how hostile most of my team has been, had a scare fest from Shinigami probably by pure accident, worried that my pokemon short of my calm and docile ones want to kill me if they found out our work is now in vain, and now i find out i'm probably deep enough rooted pokemon wise i can turn into pokemon... AND YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN!?!?!?!" at this point Shiro was hyperventilating given he honestly did -not- know what to do at this point, he was scared, felt helpless, and given his current form, it wasn't helping things that's for sure.

Nightblade blinked, and blinked twice, wondering what he meant by his rant, but still tried to give soothing words to calm him down, and of course being successful in getting nowhere at least as he mentally tried to think on Shiro's words ~hmmm.. our hard work -was- the badges... are they gone?~ he thought, but he had no care on that, he did care about losing his trainer, so he wouldn't let any of his Pokemon get to him while he was in this state.  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff