Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℓιƒε тιмεs [Accepting; Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:47 pm
All Victor did after finding his locker was decorate it with pictures he printed from the internet. Mostly anime, and video game characters, as well as putting his pills in the locker. He cleverly disguised his zydrate as anti-depression pills.

His first class also happens to be chemistry. It was a class he picked so he could perfect his Zydrate. Though it was good at it is. But he'd like to find better blends aside from the three he already had. Paralyze, Sleep, and Love.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:55 pm
User Image
M O N S T E R ... How should I F E E L ?
C R E A T U R E S lie here...
Looking through the W I N D O W .
I will... Hear the V O I C E S !
I'm a G L A S S child...
I am Hannah's R E G R E T S !

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

I spotted Victor come inside the classroom and waved at him. "Yo, Mister Victor!" I called very loudly since I had both earbuds in on full blast, "Wanna be lab partners?"

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Tell me what you want to H E A R ...
Something that will light those Y E A R S ...
Sick of all the I N S I N C E R E ...
So I'm gonna give A L L ...
WWWWWWmy S E C E R E T S ...
WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:00 pm
"Sure" Victor said before sitting down next to her. "What a coinsurance huh?" he asked with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:03 pm
User Image xxx User Image xxx User Image
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ xx ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ xx ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
A ℓ у s s α xxxxx S υ м м ε я lxxxx D α и ι ε ℓ s
What the hell is wrong with me? Don't fit in with anybody, how did this happen to me? Wide awake, I'm bored and I can't fall asleep, and every night is the worst night ever.

Alyssa jumped, surprised by Akira return. She took a step sideways, moving so she was facing the other girl. "It's fine.I really don't need to get in my locker at the moment. I'll try again during my lunch hour..." she said, staring at the girl with an unsure look. That may have sounded a bit rude, Alyssa realized, so she decided it'd be best to give her name, to show no hard feelings. "My name if Alyssa." There was a short pause after that, her mind going over what else there was to say. "I really should get to class. Don't want to be late!" And with those words, the seventeen year old was scurrying down the hall, heading to her first period: Chemistry.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

JORDAN!PEG!PEAK

it'sX notmyproblem X if X you X don't X see X what X i X see

A grin crossed Jordan's face at his last words, finding it rather amusing. Of course when it came to sleeping with people all that Jordan did was joke around. She didn't want to end up like her mother did, having a child while still in high school. As he went to the office, the young female waved him off, heading towards the school's gym to get to the girl's locker room. Her first period was gym, which she didn't really mind, since the coach would go easy on her. Oh, the joys of being a cheerleader!

[Yeah, I can't write in first person, it feels too weird to rp like that.]  

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:07 pm
Aya dragged David to class with her which just happens to be Chemistry. David already looks like he wanted to run away. He couldn't blame Victor for this even though Aya does

Victor was quiet as David walked into the room with Aya. She shivered a little.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:11 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

I pulled out my earbuds and stuffd my iPod in my pocket. "Yep!" I chirped. Then, I notice Victor's aura changed (it was the Wiccan stuff, okay?) and looked at who just entered. I could easily draw a conclusion. Aya was Victor's sister. "Don't worry about her." I said, looking at him, "She's a b***h who doesn't deserve a second inside our thoughts."

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:21 pm
Victor glanced over to Alexia then nodded. "Yeah" he said but glanced over at David who for some reason started ignoring him since mid-summer.

David noticed Victor but quickly looked away. But soon he realized... he was sitting next to a girl... he took another glance. It was true. She was also a cute girl too. Perhaps... there is hope that he might get over his fears. For the first time this school year... he was glad  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:25 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

I smiled and followed Victor's gaze to David. I looked back at the otaku and asked, "Your friend she stole?"

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:35 pm
Victor nodded. "Since we were children... it might be hard to believe since he is 'normal' and all" he said. "But then mid-summer there was an... accident... with Zydrate" He said without tell her all the details. Just that there was Zydrate involved. "Zydrate is.... a common drug in this area... There are three types so far. One that completely paralyzes the body, one that makes somebody sleep, and last... acts as a love potion"  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:41 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

"You'll get him back eventually." I assured. Then, after I pause I decided to say something else, too. "Honestly, I've been thinking of trying a drug." I admitted, "You see, I have some problems... With something inside my head... With my love life... And well, I just want to get away from it. Do... Do you think that it could help me?" 'Why am I asking him about this? My mom would killed me if I did drugs.' I thought.

'Yes, but you just don't like to deal with me do you?' the demon spoke.

My vision blurred and my blue eyes crossed, hearing the demon speak. My mouth went agape. This was the first time he spoke to me in months. "Oh, God..." I breathed, "He's talking to me again..." I didn't even care that Victor had seen and heard me.

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:01 pm
Victor was a little surprised by the weird face she started making. A voice he let out a sigh.

"I can't promise that Zydrate can help. But it might be able to." Victor whispered so other students didn't hear. He didn't want them to figure out the source of Zydrate after all. "But I tell you that if you take the sleep version you won't have much of a dream. You'd still dream, but usually nothing would happen. Usually a very peaceful dream... Or not at all" he explained, "Luckily it doesn't have many side-effects either, and isn't very harmful either."

David felt a weird chill in his body. Before looking at Victor. He looked serious, and was speaking lowly.... Was it about... Zydrate.

"I... happen to know how to get it..." Victor added  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:05 pm
[I'm surprised he didn't notice her reaction to the demon and ask what's wrong.]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:10 pm
[Sorry about that. I put more of a reaction.]  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:15 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

I looked down and put a hand over one side of my face. 'The demon...' I thought, 'He's getting stronger again...' "Please..." I let out as a small whimper, "Help me try to see if it'll make him go away... Please..."

'What's wrong, Alexia Jayy?' the demon sneered, 'Afraid that I'll try to kill you again? That I'll take over your body again?'

"Please help me get him to go away again..." I whispered, "I don't want history to repeat itself again... Please..."

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:21 pm
Victor was silent for a short moment. The worse he faced are ghost clinging onto him. But thing... is suffering. He nodded before pulling out a bottle of pills. Zydrate disguised as anti-anxiety pills. "I can't promise anything, but for it to help you sleep" he whispered quietly.

Davids heart was pounding when he was Victor give Zydrate to that girl. Nothing changed. He was still dealing Zydrate.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff