Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hetalia Axis powers Rp guild!

Back to Guilds

Come and hand out with the gang! create a character and have fun! 

Tags: Axis powers, Hetalia, America, Roleplay 

Reply Town
conference room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:08 pm
Xx Karkat Vantas xX
l Eliza Kirkland l

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The small boy looked up at Elizabeth and said
"I'm fine, I just got knocked onto my rear end." London then gave America a kick in the shin, saying, "Hey, America! Can you even feel anything through the layers of junk food in your coat!?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:07 pm
* what I look like signature*
(she giggles at that fact and hugs London randomly) He probably didn't even know I am here any ways , hows england? He learn to cook yet?  

Ruuchi

Strawberry

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:22 pm
Xx Karkat Vantas xX
l Eliza Kirkland l

"What do you mean, 'Learn how to cook'?" London asked from Eliza's arms. "His cooking is perfectly fine!"
((Oh noes! England brainwashed little London! D: )) "Anyways, have you seen him lately? I can't find him anywhere."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:33 pm
.*she stands there , shocked , russia throws his coat on throws it on me,sticking his tounge out, I do the same back to him smiling.* No I haven't seen brother anywhere.  

Ruuchi

Strawberry

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:25 pm
((Umm... I can't find Eliza's profile, where is it?))
Xx Karkat Vantas xX
l Eliza Kirkland l

London's eyes widened as he saw When did Russia get here!?' he thought, panicking to himself.
"Umm, Eliza? Maybe it's not the best idea to tease Russia." he spoke softly, hoping Russia wouldn't hear him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:41 pm
Gammawolf99
((Umm... I can't find Eliza's profile, where is it?))
Xx Karkat Vantas xX
l Eliza Kirkland l

London's eyes widened as he saw When did Russia get here!?' he thought, panicking to himself.
"Umm, Eliza? Maybe it's not the best idea to tease Russia." he spoke softly, hoping Russia wouldn't hear him.

<< oc chara cards>> why not? Russia is like brother only not, so isb china I grew up with them mostly*she was trying to hide it but her accent came out a mix of russian,italian, and british* and sometimes italy  

Ruuchi

Strawberry

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:05 pm
Xx Karkat Vantas xX
l Eliza Kirkland l

"You think Russia is like big brother Arthur?" London asked thoughtfully. The small blonde city tried imagining Russia as a relative, but couldn't do it.
"On an unrelated note," London said softly, "I don't like being ignored, America!" He reached for his quiver, pulled out an arrow, and shot it at America, aiming for the forehead.
((A/N England would have never let London play with sharp objects, so the tips of the arrows don't have a head, but instead are sanded down into rounded tips. Post, Karkat!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:13 pm
* she thinks about some other things and her face turns red as she burrys her head into russias jacket * not really somtime else mabey idk  

Ruuchi

Strawberry

Nocturnal Nerd

Fanatical Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:49 pm
LoversOfLovers

User Image
Florida
Ms. Abigail Jones

Florida made her way into the conference room, plopping down in her assigned seat. She wasn't particularly happy, more so than her usual stubborn attitude. Grumbling something under her breath, she glanced around to find that she was the only one there. She put her feet up on the table and leaned back in her chair, staring up at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:13 pm
l Eliza Kirkland l

A Cookie Nomster

"Well, Elizabeth," London announced to her, "If you want to marry Russia, then you need big brother Arthur's permission first!"
London then added, with a distant look in his eyes, "Oh, your wedding will be wonderful~! I can see it now~!"  

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Ruuchi

Strawberry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:39 pm
*she starts freaking out and almost faints* No london it isn't what you think!! *she sees a girl she's never seen before and she walks over to her completly ignoring london for a mintue , throwing russias jacket overhim, and puts her hand out smiling like a kid and sticks her hand out * 3lllo I'm eliza !  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image
Florida
Ms. Abigail Jones

Abigail heard voices quite closeby, realizing that she wasn't, in fact, alone. She craned her neck back to see one vaguely familiar face, and then one she didn't recognize at all. The girl came over, smiling brightly, sticking her hand out for Florida to shake. Abi put on a small smile, putting her feet down and taking the girl's hand, shaking it gently. "I'm Abigail.. or Florida, whatever. It's nice to meet you." There was a sense of tiredness in her voice, as if she'd been up too late, but she plastered over it with an obviously forced smile.  

Nocturnal Nerd

Fanatical Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Market Browser 100

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:31 pm
A Cookie Nomster
l Eliza Kirkland l

The coat landed on London before he could even finish the wedding idea. Then, wilst London's curiosity getting the best of him and he tried on Russia's coat (Which was waaay too big.), he got an evil idea. Even while he was thinking it a mischievous little grin spread across his face.
"Hey Eliza," London called out to his older sister, "I'm going to start the preparations for your wedding. You know, asking Germany to bake a cake, getting Russia to buy a suit, finding a way to chain up Belarus... you know, normal wedding stuff."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:56 pm
*she smiles at abigail and turns around glaring at london , sudlenny she turns around sighing and smiles again,*. Nice to meet you to . Sorry he's pissing me off I don't know him well he was born when I was 12 I think and I was at china's house around that time.* she turns around and walks over to london with that looks in her eye*Trust me that won't work and sweety I don't have a thing for him(calls mosthly everyone honey or sweety)  

Ruuchi

Strawberry

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:30 am
Gammawolf99
A Cookie Nomster
l Eliza Kirkland l

London was utterly terrified by Eliza, so he turned around and threw the hood of his green cloak up over his head, like the fabric would protect him from his sister's glare.

Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff