allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:45 pm
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
We have the "party Central" this is really a seasonal forum, we close it down and then re-open it for the new season. So it'll open in a couple of weeks for Halloween, we'll of set up a couple of themed contests, and then you girls can post what ever Halloween based stuff you like in that forum. Then late in November it'll be changed to winter/christmas theme.

I do wish there was Tipping in Guilds, I don't like leaving people unsure as to whether I saw their posts or not.
Good to know 3nodding I intend to post topics about horror movies and such, so I'll wait till it's open c:  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:06 pm
If I had to make any suggestion, it would be to make a group skype. It's a really good way to just be able to talk and get to know each other.  

Naturalist

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:43 am
I think for the holidays, a Secret Santa event would be really fun! c: Maybe a Christmas Party chat type thing too.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:43 am
Enchanted Blue
If I had to make any suggestion, it would be to make a group skype. It's a really good way to just be able to talk and get to know each other.

We had one of those, but it didn't work out too well.
But it was nice to talk to other ladies and listen to their issues.  

Mallori_Cantare

Gem

KawaiiBrielle

Romantic Darling

14,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:09 am
how about sharing recipes for the upcoming christmas?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:01 am
How about a few more contest with prizes each month.  

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

inu_fan77777

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:53 am
hello smile i would like 2 join  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:50 pm
What about a Christmas celebration with the guild? Like a secret Santa or something? It cheers people up. And I've joined this kind of activity before on some other social website and its fun. 3nodding

I saw someone mention something about secret Santa somewhere but I can't find that post XD  

PUMMMY

Trash

Faebella

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:00 pm
Lyeisander
What about a Christmas celebration with the guild? Like a secret Santa or something? It cheers people up. And I've joined this kind of activity before on some other social website and its fun. 3nodding

I saw someone mention something about secret Santa somewhere but I can't find that post XD

I have held a Secret Santa in the past here in the guild, and as far as I could tell it was a big hit.

And we do (I'm speaking as a former crew member) do a large holiday event every year, so be sure to keep your eyes out for that!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:12 pm
Faebella
Lyeisander

I have held a Secret Santa in the past here in the guild, and as far as I could tell it was a big hit.

And we do (I'm speaking as a former crew member) do a large holiday event every year, so be sure to keep your eyes out for that!

I'll be looking forward to it then :3  

PUMMMY

Trash

Talesian

Virtuous Muse

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm
During Halloween in another thread, I was part of a "give a gift to the avatar above you" and I really enjoyed it.. The rules were simple (aside from minding Gaia TOS of course). No gift under 1,000 gold or a 500g sellback value, and no "crank" gifts. Try to get something you think the person would like, even if it's not on their wishlist.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:43 am

One thing is, I'm a little disappointed with the roleplaying forum in this guild.
It's not active at all.

I'd love to be able to roleplay in this guild c:

But I feel kind of bad criticising this, as I haven't done anything to fix it
sweatdrop

so just ignore me

Maybe another roleplaying contest, just to get people interested again?
idk, an active rp forum is just something I'd like c:

But this isn't a predominant roleplaying guild, so it's of little importance~
And it's fine if there's no action to rectify this, there's always the forums.

Besides, who knows how many members are actually interested in roleplaying?

possom4444

Pal

xmagicpotionx

Generous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:33 am
I also like the secret santa idea, and I love drawing too so we could maybe do a xmas art exchange too?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:03 pm
Can someone correct the spelling for the sub forum titled "Quizes" it should become "Quizzes"

It bothers me every time I see it. Not really sure why.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

Kuudere-senpai

Desirable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:52 pm
a supernatural, or occult type thread for those closet and non-closet pagans. ;D  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff