Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:32 am
User Image

ℓε ɱιαкιϯϯу ѕҏεαкѕ

User Image

spaceI'm Cara MiaKitty, but you can call me Mia! I'm 20 years old (21 in October) and I live in the Lone Star State. I'm currently getting my Associates Degree at my local community college and then I'm going to get certified as a Wedding Planner. I'm also an art student, my current favorite medium is clay and I've been taking Ceramics classes for two years now. But, I also love to draw and paint, I just don't really have the space to do any of it at home. Hopefully that's gonna change soon, because my long-distance boyfriend of 5 and 1/2 years is FINALLY gonna live in the same town as me, and we will be moving in together. I love to read, which I do at night before bed, and I spend my days roleplaying here on Gaia and watching TV as I wait for replies to my posts. I usually would say more, but I'm gonna stop now because I tend to be long winded.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:33 pm
Hey everyone, I'm Star. Just joined the guild out of curiousity, I hope to enjoy it here. I'm 23 and currently work as Inventory Management at Home Depot (early morning shifts Monday through Friday so you can normally find me on in the afternoon and on weekends, sometimes in the early morning before I go to work too). I've had my fair share of hiatuses since joining Gaia (my original account was made in 2004) but I'm hoping the more threads and guilds I become part of, the more it'll keep me around as I really do enjoy the site I just tend to get too distracted elsewhere to be here. I'm currently a nudist for a charity thread for The 10th Gaian Sponsored Nudity Event and my quest thread has a nudist earning gold for it. I'm trying to save up to open a charity and I'm hoping to do it in time to have it be a part of the event, which would help with the start up money for it. If anyone's interested in helping me out with any of this they can feel free to message me for details smile  

Star_Suicide

Tipsy Elder

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200

Alice WR Ashdown

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:31 pm

Hey there~!

I'm Alice WR Ashdown, but you can call me Taylor, Onyx, Alice, or Doom. The first is my real name, and the others are amusing nicknames...

I am 17 years old, and I hail from Cape Breton Island, Canada~!

I am a Hetalian, an RPer, an artist, and an awkward emo girl that loves life.

I am "slightly" music addicted- I love FOB, Green Day, MCR, Panic!, A7X, Emilie Autumn, Hedley, Gaga... Only things I don't really listen to are jazz, classical, and dubstep.

I have a morbid and sarcastic sense of humour, so if I make a dry comment, it's just deadpanning, not a statement of lack of interest.

My fave colours are
black, turquoise, and wild stawberry~!

I identify as Rainbow, Panromantic, Grey Ace, and Queer~!

DFWM/Sadistic Seme pride~!

So, if you want to chat, feel free to comment or PM me~! I don't bite. (All that much, unless you're into that kind of thing... Still, I have a girlfriend...)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:01 pm
Hello! I am new to the guild. I just received my invite today from RainbowPop26.

In 2007 I joined Gaia, but after about a year I went on a long hiatus. This new account marks my return to Gaia. I've got a wishlist a mile long.

Good to be here! 3nodding  

hello gaijin

Wheezing Fatcat

7,375 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Meline Moon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:14 pm
Hello! My name is Meline Moon. I joined about a week ago and have just got around to exploring the guild. sweatdrop My hobbies include reading, writing, and drawing. I hope to meet lots of new people here! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:49 pm
Hi, my name's Pandemonium Mistress! I just joined today.
I haven't checked out the guild much yet, but I plan to right away.
I'm 19. I like anime and video games and roleplaying sometimes here on Gaia.
Thanks, RainbowPop26, for inviting me! blaugh  

Pandemonium Mistress

Noob

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Samantha Topple

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:38 pm
Hello, my name is Samantha Topple. I am 25 years YOUNG. I enjoy games, books, role-play, and music. I am currently listening to Linkin Park's Living Things CD. I have been on Gaia in the past, and my reason for quitting before was the issues I was having at home. Life is not as easy as it is here on Gaia. You are not just given a roof over your head and money for just talking/listening.

Although life has been pretty good to me lately and I feel that I have learned much. I hope to pass on what I have learned so others do not have to suffer that similar ways that I did.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:07 pm
Hi everyone, I'm TildyWinks! Let's just say I act my shoe size rather than my age and leave it at that lol. I write Fan Fiction and am currently in the midst of writing a book series. I'm working my way through school for a Bachelors Degree in Psychology. I'm bilingual, I speak English and Russian and I'm hoping to start learning another language soon.

I'm looking forward to meeting new friends here in the guild. smile

Tildy smile  

TildyWinks

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:17 pm
Hiya!
My name's Amanda,but sometimes people call me Mandy,Manda,and even Amanda-Panda.
I'm 13 years old (Yeah,Yeah,I know..So young!) and my birthday is November 17th.
I do admit that I am a little quiet,but I might open up a little more once I know you.
I live in Texas.
I love to watch anime! My favorites are The Future Diary,Umineko,and Higurashi. (Yup,you guessed it. My favorite genre is mystery and horror)
My favorite colors are purple and teal.
I like to listen to all kinds of music! As long as it sounds good to my ears and is catchy,I'll love it.
I also love to draw,and I think I'm pretty good at it,but I still need to work on a few things such as shading and drawing hands.
I'd say some more,but I feel that this is long enough already.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:03 am
Burp. Remkyu, or simply Rem here.

I breathe, eat, sleep and procrastinate.
I live in Nowhere and I have a hamster named Jelly.
I often talk in broken English, very broken ones.
I use colour instead of color.
I draw very ugly arts.

Nice to meet you. :]

Gurotsuki

Scurvy Winner

Mickey_McNoodle

Dangerous Prophet

13,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:40 am
Grendle Here, I just got invited to this guild, read the description, and I liked everything it had to say about it, even though I'm not the girliest of women..I'm a woman that was raised to be like a boy kind of eh it''s complicated..but that doesn't mean I'm a lesbian (though I am bi..many ask if that's for attention..honestly it puts me in a world of confusion) I was happy to just get a random guild invitation. I'm pretty open to talking to a screen even though I know many people are viewing it..I tend to be more open to strangers on the internet than those I know because of trust issues and one can't learn to take life way too seriously..For walking a path of madness is already crazy.Hopefully will be starting my 4th year of Uni as an art and electronic media major later in the month..And I just got a job in business Franchise.. I'm 23, proud of being single, party girl, bass player, love metal and social net working. Oh and my Birthday is November 13th.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:54 am
Hello!

My name is Amanda. I was invited to this guild through a mysterious invitation! Thank you, my anonymous goddess!

I like reading, trying new foods and cultural experiences, and organizing things. I listen to ska, and I am 24 yrs old. I'm from MN, so I LOVE cold weather! wink  

Kiyuki Darko

Witty Dabbler

27,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

KillerCaitie

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:50 am
Greetings!

I'm Caitie, & I'm a 21 year old mid-vet of Gaia. (Joined in early 07).

I enjoy Gaia, & chatting with my fellow Gaians.

My main hobbies are playing WoW, making art (in various mediums) & comedy writing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:45 am
✚╔════════════════════════════════╗★

Hello there Misty here, but just call me Boof please.I have been a member of Gaia since 2004. I was just perusing the forums one day and ran across this guild. It's been great, so far I've merely been a lurker but plan to be a more active member now after meeting some of you lovely girls!

About me:
I'm 22 and a college student. I have an associate's in Criminal justice and am attaining my bach in Project management. I live in the great state of Tennessee and absolutely adore it here.

I draw chibis! To see an example just click muh quest thread below. I like to make them for people ^^

My favorite color is green

Favorite music currently is vocaloid.. anything related to them I usually dig and adore remixs of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.

I'm very short irl and my nickname is really Boof. I've been seeing this wonderful guy irl and we're planning on moving in this September.. (wish me luck!)

Can't wait to get to know some of you more and prove it really is a girl thang xd

✚╚════════════════════════════════╝★

Boof It

Questionable Exhibitionist

12,950 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Megathread 100

Noryoku Kiyama

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:41 pm
i think i haven't been in here yet~
(clearsthroat)

hello~! I'm Noryoku Kiyama. Many of my friends in the site call me Nory...andallsortsofendearment.
I'm a member of IAGT for about....um...I have no idea.
It felt like I've been with these group of wonderfully inspiring females of the world since I registered in the site... whee

I like everything I found interest in...like: everything~
I may not be as frequent as I used to be but I sure like the beauty of randomness...

Need advice? Need a hand or a head? I will be glad to help...as far as I can and as long as it's morally right -- in my opinion.

Oh, and I looooooooooooooooooove hugs~!  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces