Visitors <3
  +1
View Results

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:17 am
Cret-chan

User Image

It does get happy indeed. owo The longest we've been without each other for eight months is two weeks. >_>
-keeps occupied with drawing- x3

Hopefully, yes! Make it a wish or something. 8D xD
Hahah xD That too would be awesome! And those coins... I kinda like them. owo I loved them as a child, even though I was really bad at getting the foil off. xD

EDIT;; Hope you like it~~ owo; Had quite some problems with it, but...yeah. >w<; User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:40 pm
Angelic Dust

Any amount of time can seem like forever, yes? Time moves in different speeds depending on your perspective. Before this separation, my boyfriend and I were separated for a month. It seemed to go by so slowly o3o"

Oh yes definitely a wish! x3

When I was a kid, we'd go to this big candy store and my mum would let me get a whole bag full of chocolate coins >w< and gummy worms x3

O________O
Its sooo cute!! Thank you so so much! x3
I hope it wasn't too much trouble for you! OwO"

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:01 am
Cret-chan

User Image

Everything seems like forever sometimes. But I guess that's because you keep track of days and what time it is. I mean, when you look forward to something you like...count down and time seems to pass by 10x slower. >w<; It's a mystery how it all works!

Oooh! Dad let my buy a whole lot of the coins as well! owo Both big and small. I loved them! But once, when I was like...six or something, I forgot to unwrap it and started to eat the foil as well. xD;

Myah! >w< <3 No problem at all! It was fun. owo <3 User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:11 am
Angelic Dust

Huh. Makes sense.Like how the last few mins of school could take forever. It is all worth it in the end I suppose x3

I believe that happened to me too! xD The magic of chocolate. owo Making people happy with its simple goodness o u o

Do you use a tablet? :O o w o

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:23 am
Cret-chan

User Image

That's where the smart part of me gets to shine - when something I say seems sense. xD
Yeah. owo; It was always like that in school. Some of my teachers could let us leave a few minutes before we actually finished while some kept us working till the very end of class. x_x Those were the boring lessons xD

Think that has happened to most of us actually xD Chocolate is a woman's best friend <3

Yes I do. owo A Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch~~ <3 My brother bought it for me this Christmas. owo User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:32 am
Angelic Dust

xD Yes! You are smart.
Oh and awesome. Don't forget awesome x3

Haha really? That seems like an advantage so the halls wouldn't be so crowded when you all pass. owo

Haha psh. Forget about that diamonds saying. Chocolate IS a woman's best friend o u o

Ahh~ I've always wanted a tablet. x3
I draw by hand and scan it then try to outline it on SAI with my uncooperative mouse pad Dx

Oh I have to comment: I love how you draw eyes and hair! x3 heart

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:46 am
Cret-chan

User Image

Smart and awesome sounds like a good combo - I like it! 8D <3

Well, that's kinds true. owo; But I'm happy I'm not in school anymore even though I want to study again. >w<;

Exactly my thought! owo Every woman loves chocolate! And so does my man! xD

I was in chock when I unwrapped that paper and stared and the blue box with the tablet. xD Now it's my baby. <3
Have you tried making a new layer by clicking the "New Linework Layer" and then selected the Curve-tool? owo If you haven't that could make outlining much easier~~

Oh, thank you! >w< I love to draw eyes~~ That's the part that's always fun to do. <3 User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:00 am
Angelic Dust

Haha chocolate equals emotion_bigheart

Aww that seems like an awesome gift! ^^

:O I have never tried that. One of my friends basically recommended using SAI so I'm still a little new at it. In the past, I've mostly used GIMP. Thank you for the advice! o u o

You're welcome! : D Well they seem more...alluring than others I've seen x3 Makes a drawing look more lovely ^w^

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:17 am
Cret-chan

User Image

Then you should definitely try it! It's super easy to use. You can decide how think you want the lines to be so the whole line art gets the same thinkness to it and it doesn't look bulky~~ If you need help, I can try to help you. owo

Awh, yay! >w< I like to make them shiny so they like...stand out from the rest of the picture. owo User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:52 am
Angelic Dust

I shall once I finish drawing by hand ^w^

heart Yes. Your art is lovely x3

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:42 am
Cret-chan

User Image

You do that. ^o^/

Thank you! >///< <3 It makes me so happy when people like my art. @w@ User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:41 pm
Angelic Dust

emotion_bigheart

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:31 am
User Image

'sup ladies?! I'm starting up a quest again. OwO;; Hope I'll actually finish it this time! User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:13 pm
User Image

Nom <3 User Image

User Image

mahou prince

Sweetheart

grumblies

Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:43 am
Good luck on your quest~!

05. ✿ - - - Quests