Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:17 pm
(I think you were opening the library door if not give me a heads up.)
Looking towards the door Jacob grinned as it opened to see one of the people he was waiting to find. Before Rainer could move tho gravity around him upped heavily increase his body weight by three times it's normal to try and force him to the ground. "So that's where you were your mother has been looking for you" Brink said slowly walking over to him with a bit of a smile. "I wonder where she could be now" he commented reaching to his wrist to hit the communicator.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:26 pm
Rainer felt the weight increased and it pushed him down but he gritted his teeth "You are not Grounding me this time Brink!" his eyes shown red as his demonic form started to show and he slowly pushed himself up. Breathing heavily he smiled in defiance.

"That's enough Shadow Crow Ghost" said appearing behind the two from thin air.

Rainer looked at his father and powered down falling to the ground.  

Xistund

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:38 pm
Watching as Rainer struggled against whatever Brink was doing to him, Maya could only c**k her head with confusion before Ghost showed up. His sudden appearance startled the girl, who turned and stumbled away from him, tripping over Rainer in the process and landing on her butt. "Ow...I swear this place is just trying to beat me up..." She muttered, now looking up at Ghost.  
Kyle tried to avoid getting involved with them even though it would happen eventually. He gave a glare at the woman, he felt slightly threatened but he wasn't going to react to it. He started pacing around the room, smiling when he heard the baby laugh. "do you want me to stay?" he said jokingly. "I don't have anywhere to be but I probably shouldn't stay" he looked over and saw Mrs. Robinson spying on them through a crack in the door "I don't want to make anybody feel uncomfortable..."  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"Aaaand there's trouble~" Brink said as gravity returned to normal around Rainer. Laughing a bit Brink gave ghost a wave. "Was up spook" Jacob laughed as he walked over to a chair and sat down. "This that little team you were trying to put together I overheard you and your dashing bride talking about" he asked laughing a bit as he leaned back in the chair looking at the two.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:42 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"You're correct in your assessment, Brink," Snow Raven said, appearing beside Ghost. She extended her hands to Rainer and the girl with him to help them to their feet. "Where's Lewis? Wasn't he with you before?"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:55 pm
"Yes, now hopefully we don't have to chase any more around the hall I'd like to get down to the reason why your all here." Ghost said as he sat down.

Rainer grabbed her hand and sighed "thanks Mom..." He pulled himself up and walked into the room he leaned on a wall.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:28 pm
"Thank you." Maya murmured, taking her other hand as she pulled herself up and walked over to where Rainer was, since he was really the only person she knew. She wasn't even entirely sure why she was here at this point.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:45 pm
I became /i.n/s.a/n.e/...

"She's always uncomfortable with someone... different, around." She said, trying not to be too blatant. "Let's go out somewhere... Wanna see something fun?" She asked, a sadistic smile on her twisted face..

[Sorry for just... disappearing. Had to run errands.]

With long .i.n.t.e.r..v.a.l.s. of horrible sanity.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:56 pm
Kyle understood why she was uncomfortable, he hadn't met someone 'normal' who was comfortable around him. He returned her sadistic smile but was a bit more optimistic. "You know I'm always in the mood for some 'fun'"

((same here actually.))  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:06 am

Grabbing Kyle's hand, Mara left her cloak behind and took off.

"Night-mara..." Max said, warningly.
"Hm?" She grunted at him. She didn't particularily like talking to him when others were around, because they always said he wasn't there.
"What are you planning?"
And Mara only replied with a twisted laugh, and she got a sigh in response.

"Keep up!" Mara reminded Kyle as she ran off, towards a little club that was always busy, no matter what time of day.

[I have an interview today! Wish me luck. I'll let you know how it goes afterwards.]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:44 am
Kyle let Mara drag him away, he wasn't sure what she was planning but he was excited. He hoped to a sprint easily keeping pace with her. He saw the club they were headed towards and a grin formed on his face. This was going to be fun.

((good luck!))  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:32 am

[It seemed to go pretty well, but I'm just a bit nervous... >u< ]

The guards in front of the door -and everyone within about 3 feet of her- suddenly saw Mara in her human form, but it was a simple mass hallucination. "She" handed the guards the money to get in -more hallucinating- and pulled Kyle into Ruckus with her.

Inside there was loud music, lots of people, flashing neon lights, and clockwork lined the walls. It was some mix between techno and the inner working of a computer or clock. The building had three floors, the floor of the second made of a grate, the floor of the third made of a glass, giving the appearance as though everyone were flying.

Mara spun around and faced Kyle, she was starting at his left shoulder -the closest she'd look at his face while in control. "Out of anything you can think of, what should they see? I'm thinking make the shadows come to life." She giggled sweetly. .

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:00 am
"Sorry dudes, got a little lost there for a minute or three." Lewis said sheepishly as he walked into the library. "Oh yeah, before I forget, my parents wanted to know if you guys had a telescope they could borrow. Dad just recently got into reading stars." Lewis said sheepishly, his dad was kind of a nut when it came to fortunetelling.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers