Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
From Two Different Worlds... [Starting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:48 pm
BubblyBubbi
Tweeterbri
(( I got the moment haha, going to steal Mierro for a moment when they leave the cafe for some hugging ^___^))

Yay!! That will be adorable haha ^-^
I've been neglecting this romance TT~TT I need to get on more ><

Yea! I missa rping with you guys!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:02 pm
BubblyBubbi

User Image

▍ ▎ ▏ Clyde Arwen Katindale ▏ ▎ ▍

Just because your suppossed to swim with the flow..

⊗ ╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╉ ╊ ╋ ⊗ ⊗ ╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╉ ╊ ╋ ⊗

"I don't see why you haven't just...said hello!" the curiously imterested canine questioned, blue eyes focuesed on the streets below.
Currently the two boys were perched up on one of the older buildings nestled amongst the newer ones. The loved cafe where Mierro was, or had been was a few blocks back.
"Because, i'd probably make a fool of myself. Besides, the maid is there!" he yelped out. Sure the women had not be to hostile last night but that didn't mean anything in Clyde's eyes. A few times he had been chased or snapped at by the house maid so he knew better. Toto seemed to remember this and shuddered away from the edge of the balcony as if to hide from the lady. "Oh..right. Uhmm..why not just go back in a few days?" the male asked. Clyde frowned, easy enough yes but that was a long time from now. Though despite this the love struck dog boy would wait!
Clyde sighed, resting his forhead upon the cool metal bar. He felt trapped almost..
Unable to see Mierro but also unable to think of anything but her..Don't worry, I'll come visit again Mierro..even if I have to climb a thousand fences and mountains! with a bit of renewed hope Clyde bit into his food and sat up hatching his next attempt to see the feline..

Doesn't mean that you can't turn around and follow your own road now does it?

PopCandy22

Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:59 pm
BubblyBubbi
Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

As the sun rises and sets, in the end,..

Her eyebrows raised as she heard of the quality and she picked it up with both of her hands. She was a proper young lady and she was taught to eat with grace in public. Slowly she took a bit from it. Instantly her eyes grew wide and almost devoured the whole sandwich! Tapping Yamaki's shoulder Mierro asked for seconds "Could I get another one?" her voice was full of hope and her doll like eyes gleamed.

❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾

...I will still always be alone

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yamaki

Yamaki smiled and nodded as she called the waitress back. "haha, well darling I bet you want another one. It's comin right up ok sugar pie?" she said walking away laughing. Yamaki looked out the window and noticed the dog but didn't say anything, she wanted her mistress to be surprised. "Mistress, are you enjoying your day so far? I hope so. Haha and that sandwich also comes in a heart, rainbow, happy face, and a sparkled star. You just ate a star but you should try twilight, its better than just a normal star." Yamaki mentioned giggling.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff