Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:52 am
"Like I keep saying, everyone around here is a snobbish p***k to full of pride to risk 'dirtying their hands with nonmagical races' or some such BS. And like I said, some day soon I think I'm going to try to remedy that. It's the how that's going to be the problem if death threats don't work." Kaistern said as someone came to take their empty plates away before the next course.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:19 am
Ophelia pondered the situation for many moments, putting in deep thought for what she should say next. "Perhaps we should start small and slowly work our way up. If what I learned in history class means anything, change in such matters is never quick or easy."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:26 am
"No other way to go about it really." Kaistern said with a shrug as the second course came out. "Although I think the rest of the people might be slightly more willing to go along with it. Sometimes I think everyone in the castle are just jerks because they can actually be heard, unlike with the previous king. Papa was much more a tyrant who basically bullied everyone."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:35 am
"Speaking of which, if you don't mind my asking, what was your father like? No one ever seems willing to mention anything about him to me." Ophelia asked, quite unaware of how exactly Kaistern got his place on the throne to begin with. She didn't know much about demonic history, and when she tried to learn it most just scoffed or outright ignored her. "Aside from just being a tyrant, I mean."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:41 am
Kaistern went quiet. Cue the flashbacks, especially the night of the rebellion. "....Papa wasn't very nice." he said, starting to twist and grind the end of his fork into his plate. "He was mean, and yelled a lot, and was always angry about something. I didn't like him very much."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:04 pm
Ophelia quite quickly got the hint, realising that racism might not have been the only reason why people kept their lips sealed on the matter after all. Feeling that things would quickly get ugly if his mind wasn't taken off the ugly topic, she quickly changed the subject to the first thing that came to mind. "What makes you happiest?" All she could think of was mood, or more specifically, how to improve Kaistern's. Perhaps just talking about more cheerful things, even if undoubtedly one of them was probably murder in Kaistern's eyes, would keep the lid on the pot so to speak?

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:27 pm
"Well getting out of the castle and forgetting about my duties is certainly on the list somewhere." Kaister said, mellowing out as he eased his grip on his fork and went back to eating, letting the plate off with a small crack in it. "And hanging out with you of course."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:03 pm
Once more Ophelia found herself grinning, taking a bite from her food before she would give her response. "We should definately do that again next time we have the chance. I'm sure there are plenty of interesting places about that we've never been to."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:09 pm
"Probably. Even if I have to meet with the leaders of other races, they always come here, so the farthest I've gone out of the city is the local zombie hordes and your village." Kaistern noted as he wiped his mouth with his napkin. "Of course I'm not sure how far I could go, what with my kingly duties and all that." he said with a frown.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:40 pm
"I'm sure we can find something to do eventually, even if it doesn't involve leaving the area. Your city is a large and magnificent place, after all." Despite all the flack she got from the residents of said city, Ophelia genuinely loved the place. "It pales in comparison to your castle, however. I can never quite get over how amazing this place is." Somehow, she ventured into her giddy mode as she spoke, lightly giggeling here and there as she spoke. Perhaps she was starting to get a little tipsy from the wine? (Admittably, she was a bit of a lightweight when it came to alcohol anyway.)

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:46 pm
"Nice, but kinda lonely when everyone doesn't approve of your actions and company." Kaistern said with a small frown. "I forget, have I ever given you a grand tour of this place?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:11 pm
"With all due respect, they can ******** off. Who you decide to associate yourself with is none of their concern." Even as Ophelia said what she did, she still managed to sound utterly cheerful. She normally didn't curse when she spoke in front of Kaistern, as she normally found it somewhat disrespectful of her to do. After she's had a little bit of wine, though, she tends to forget such trivial thoughts and worries. "I don't believe you have." Her eyes couldn't help but light up at the thought of a castle tour. She had always, always been fascinated with eery castles such as this.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:17 pm
((I'm watching the rest of MasterYorgi's vids now. And sweet christ the sObEr HaLlOwEeN vid is going to give me nightmares.))

"Then I'll have to fix that once dinner's over." Kaistern said with a smile as he took a sip from his glass. Despite his casual mannerisms, he did have surprisingly good manners when sitting down for a meal.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:37 pm
{I know, right? XD
Also, sorry for mah crap post.}

"I'll be looking forward to it~" Before long it would be Ophelia's turn to fawn over her unusual surroundings with child like glee, looking over every previously unknown detail with wonder and delight.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:40 pm
Once both parties had finished their meals, Kaistern hopped up and took Ophelia by the hand as he led her around the castle. He might've had a touch too much wine by this point as well as his giddy smile never seemed to leave his face.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games