Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:22 pm
Nowe gave the Necromancer a odd look. Definitely different then his usual hunts. Which could also mean more deadly. "Do I look like I really care about crazy voices you hear in your head? The dead move on, you should try that." He gave another glance towards the dragon, wondering how it would react if a battle started. He had fought plenty of large creatures, but never a dragon. "I'm not one for stories either. Nor do I care. I'm here from what I hear about you."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:32 pm
User Image

Stoirme finishes off the turkey and finally turns to look at the two uninvited guests. "Stories can be very educational, boy."

User Image

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:25 pm
"It's fine if you don't care about my work, no one ever does, but before we start your little fight, let me ask you this: Why is it you think my mansion still stands, even after 200 years of me doing what I do?" Julius asked simply, this boy was a lot like the other "Hunters", he didn't care to hear the other side, and he would feel Julius' fury like the rest, the only question would be if the Half-Breed would survive.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:04 pm
((-Poke-))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:35 am
(...I'm still watching....I'm always watching....)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:28 pm
{sorry for not posting that much I've been in a bit of a rp slump that I'm trying to break}

Albel walked his way to the place the inn keeper told him about there was great power here he smiled but as he got closer he sensed something else. "Nowe..." He made his way destroying what ever was in his way till he saw his brother and the necromancer with a few others. "I hope I'm not interrupting." He said glancing at Nowe mainly looking at the Necromancer."I need your power Necromancer, you can come with me willingly or I will take you by force."  

Xistund

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:24 pm
User Image

"You're certainly popular.", Stoirme murmurs as she looks at each of the newcomers. She was fairly confident that she could handle the half-breed and the vampire despite her weakened state if a fight started, but was less sure about handling the full demon on top of that. She calmly begins taking in her surroundings to locate escape routes and possible weapons.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:56 pm
( Never underestimate the half breed! just look at my puppy! she's freaking adorable!!!!!! )

Nowe was about to respond with a smart a** remark, having no interest in whatever the necromancer was playing at. Then he froze. First thing he noticed was the all to famaliar scent. A scent that made his blood boil. The second was the very un-subtle entrance. Nowe turned to face Albel, the hatred clearly visible. "You've got bigger things to worry about you b*****d." Nowe raised his hand, firing a purple sphere that sparked with dark energy, exploding on contact.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:22 pm
"I'll say, my oh my, three brothers in one night. Now I know how a certain Succubus feels." Julius said with a small chuckle and took his seat once more. "You know gentleman, and ladies, I'd rather we not wreck the place. So I'm giving everyone to the count of three, to sit down. If you refuse; I will bloody well FORCE YOU." Julius stated flatly. He knew the half-breed was likely too riled up to listen, the other two standing were more likely to cooperate, considering they had no idea what sort of tricks Julius might have lying in wait.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:12 pm
((I think there's only two people besides Julius standing. The dragon and vampire are both sitting down.))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:10 am
((Irrelevant, I need someone to post something that continues the RP. ninja ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:26 pm
Albel made his own sphere of energy that went out and absorbed the one Nowe threw "You insult me thinking you can kill me with my own moves brother." He said as he made the ball fly back to his hand "now let me show you one you never learned from me." He said as he split the ball of energy into marble sized one that shot out quick like gunfire to hit Nows joints and force him on the ground.  

Xistund

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:56 pm
(...no auto hitting. I assume you know that, unless you've already discussed with Anonymous.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:50 pm
{I'm not auto hitting, I never said the balls did hit if that's what your saying I just type what I was intending them to do. If Nowe says I'm auto-hitting in anyway I'll change my post but if no one else has a problem with it with my post I'll just leave it the way it is.}  

Xistund

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces