Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
Life is like unicorn poop: colorful and messy. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:29 am
Pengi-sama
Holy cow I just read the journal posts and wow eek I really admire your guts in, well, everything. I really hope your relationship with Nick goes well - I really think you deserve to be happy with everything else that's gone on in your life 3nodding

emotion_hug Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:49 pm
Gigi Deveraux

emotion_hug Thanks hon. Yeah, I've told them as much, that I can't find a job because of no degree and no car. A lot of people won;t hire you if you don't own a car. OWN, not just have access to one.

If I do land a job, I'm going to start saving up so I can move out. I'm sick of this crap.

User Image User Image

Okay, college degree I can understand. But OWN a car? That doesn't make much sense.

You can do it!! One day you'll show them who's boss 3nodding

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:20 pm
Louisa Iris
User Image User Image

Okay, college degree I can understand. But OWN a car? That doesn't make much sense.

You can do it!! One day you'll show them who's boss 3nodding

User ImageUser Image

emotion_hug Thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:15 pm
Someone asked me out... what do I do?  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:05 am
Seriously, girls, what do I do???

The guy in question is someone I've known for a while. I've never really seen him that way, so the invitation came out of the blue where I'm concerned.

I'm supposed to give an answer tomorrow evening when he gets off of work. The thing is, I'm not sure I want to go out with him.

On the one hand, there's Nick... on the other hand, I've never really thought of the guy (we'll call him George) as dating material.

HELP!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:45 am
Gigi Deveraux

The guy in question is someone I've known for a while. I've never really seen him that way, so the invitation came out of the blue where I'm concerned.

I'm supposed to give an answer tomorrow evening when he gets off of work. The thing is, I'm not sure I want to go out with him.

On the one hand, there's Nick... on the other hand, I've never really thought of the guy (we'll call him George) as dating material.

HELP!

User Image User Image

Well, that is a tough situation there. Let's see...

If you want, you can give him a chance and go out with him. I have to be honest here, but if you don't think you're relationship with Nick won't last that long (considering your situation), I don't see the problem of dating other guys. It would be completely unfair for George to not give him a chance to prove himself to you... unless of course, you're 100% sure of Nick. But, if from the outset, you have this feeling that George's just... playing around with you, then I suggest you reject his offer.

Don't get me wrong though, I completely support your relationship with Nick. But it's just that, it would also be unfair on your part if you limit yourself to one man, when the future ain't that clear for you guys. Anyways, it's just a date. No promises made to one another yet.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:18 am
Louisa Iris

User Image User Image

Well, that is a tough situation there. Let's see...

If you want, you can give him a chance and go out with him. I have to be honest here, but if you don't think you're relationship with Nick won't last that long (considering your situation), I don't see the problem of dating other guys. It would be completely unfair for George to not give him a chance to prove himself to you... unless of course, you're 100% sure of Nick. But, if from the outset, you have this feeling that George's just... playing around with you, then I suggest you reject his offer.

Don't get me wrong though, I completely support your relationship with Nick. But it's just that, it would also be unfair on your part if you limit yourself to one man, when the future ain't that clear for you guys. Anyways, it's just a date. No promises made to one another yet.

User ImageUser Image

I know... and I agree that I shouldn't be limiting myself when the future is so unclear. (If there was ever a relationship that deserved to be listed as "It's complicated" on facebook, this is definitely it.)

The real problem I have here is I don't really see George as someone I'd want to date. I don't hang out with him or his group, so I don't know him well enough to form an opinion.

I suppose one date won't hurt... it's not like I'm obligated to go out with him again or anything, right?

Soooo... how do I tell Nick?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:52 am
Ah, so another man by the name of George has asked you out? Well, if you just explain to Nick that you really don't want to go out with him and that you are just going on one date, I think he would understand.  

Silent_Song16

Romantic Gaian

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:14 am
Hmm, what a terribly tough situation you have here.

You could always tell Nick that you don't really wanna go but maybe if you do it will lessen any suspicions anyone has of you guys (your dad DID say if you keep hanging around with him he will never find a nice girlfriend or whatever).

I think its a good idea if only because of that. 3nodding But if you don't feel comfortable with this George guy then it should be a no.

However, If you do decide to go I do think you should discuss it with Nick first and ask him what his feelings on it are.

emotion_hug Good Luck hon. emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 pm

Okay, so I'm not eloquent at all, but I'm good at listing and bullet points:

1) After screwing with your life and abandoning you at your times of need, I don't think you should really hold your parent's regard in any esteem at all. They seem to be good at keeping you down and making sure you aren't happy. You've found something that makes you happy, so why not pursue it?

2) It must be very confusing since he's your half brother. If it was your actual brother then I'd probably need a lot of convincing that it wasn't something psychological, but it's not like you knew Nick was related. My one and only issue is that, down the road with fates willing, if you two do decide to have children I worry about genetic mutations.

I think you and Nick have something nice going on...instead of thinking of him as your half-brother, I hope that you will (or already do) see him as just Nick - the awesome fun guy you enjoy spending time with. No tags, just Nick.

While I agree you shouldn't limit yourself to just one man when it's very complicated at the moment...I'm (not so secretly) rooting for you two :]

Do you think...your Grandpa knew this was going to happen? What if this is all a set up by him, and he wants to see you two together!? dun dun dun.

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:04 pm
Gigi Deveraux

HELP!

Imo, don't go.

I only say this because I think you have something good with Nick, but I think you're considering George because you want some kind of escape - not because you're seriously attracted to him.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:34 pm
Silent_Song16
Ah, so another man by the name of George has asked you out? Well, if you just explain to Nick that you really don't want to go out with him and that you are just going on one date, I think he would understand.

To be completely honest... I wouldn't be happy with any reaction other than raging jealousy. cat_redface I know, it's silly and childish.

RainbowPop26
Hmm, what a terribly tough situation you have here.

You could always tell Nick that you don't really wanna go but maybe if you do it will lessen any suspicions anyone has of you guys (your dad DID say if you keep hanging around with him he will never find a nice girlfriend or whatever).

THIS. This is the main reason I didn't automatically say "Aw hell no!" (You know you heard that in Will Smith's voice!)

RainbowPop26
I think its a good idea if only because of that. 3nodding But if you don't feel comfortable with this George guy then it should be a no.

However, If you do decide to go I do think you should discuss it with Nick first and ask him what his feelings on it are.

emotion_hug Good Luck hon. emotion_hug

Thank you emotion_hug

Setsunasa

While I agree you shouldn't limit yourself to just one man when it's very complicated at the moment...I'm (not so secretly) rooting for you two :]

Thank you emotion_hug I agree they don't deserve much consideration, certainly in this regard... like I mentioned, it's good for maintaining cover.

Setsunasa

Do you think...your Grandpa knew this was going to happen? What if this is all a set up by him, and he wants to see you two together!? dun dun dun.

And I thought I had a twisted imagination... cat_rofl

Setsunasa

Imo, don't go.

I only say this because I think you have something good with Nick, but I think you're considering George because you want some kind of escape - not because you're seriously attracted to him.

No, not escape. I suppose you could call it deflection... or maybe misdirection?  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:36 pm
So... I called George, but he wasn't home yet. Left him a message to call me so we could plan for Saturday.

Time to talk to Nick, now... *gets into suit of armor, just in case*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:36 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Silent_Song16

To be completely honest... I wouldn't be happy with any reaction other than raging jealousy. cat_redface I know, it's silly and childish.

It's not silly, dear. If he was jealous, it means that he wants you to himself. Which is good. But remember, sometimes jealousy can spiral outward. Just please be careful.

Silent_Song16

Romantic Gaian

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:47 pm
Silent_Song16
It's not silly, dear. If he was jealous, it means that he wants you to himself. Which is good. But remember, sometimes jealousy can spiral outward. Just please be careful.

Thanks... Jealousy is a sign of insecurity, which is why it's so very painful. I'll take care to explain that this is partly to maintain our cover. The other part is I think everyone deserves a chance, and so far George hasn't turned into Hermann Goering.

Besides, I'm sure if some hot babe asked him out he'd accept. Not that I find George "hot", it's just an expression.

Actually, I find George a little bland. He's not a bad person, just... I don't know, ordinary?  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff