Submit

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So yeah I know I never fully completed my story about last week but I don't know I just didn't want to. But anyways today was a better day, one of my managers asked if I was doing better today and then two of my co workers asked as well. Cody was there and we were scheduled to leave at the same time. Anyways during work we were pretty busy and in the morning Cody wanted to talk to me in private telling me that if I had nothing to do then to ask him because he didn't want me getting in trouble again.

I was helping him make tea today and was spending a lot of time in the lobby since we were busy, I did go to the bathroom but only to check it.

Time did seem to go by fast today, I looked at my phone five times today. First time it was 10:05, then 12:21, then 2:20, 2L46 and then 2:57.

I did not sign the write up today and they never brought it up, I did talk to Tiffany once today, asking her where something was and the rest of the times she was just asking me to do something. Then I did hear another manager yell about getting someone to sign a write up.

I honestly don't think I should have to sign it. I think it is for insubordination but I was not refusing to do work, there was just nothing for me to do the last thirty minutes of my shift last week. But I'll sign it. I'll bring up last week and ask them if I can sign it even if I do disagree with the reason.

But I do still stand by the whole not having an SOC preformed on me. I know for a fact that never happened!

But now I am so happy for payday! I feel like it is going to be around eighty something bucks though, but I don't care. Despite my car troubles, I am so happy about getting paid. Oh and also I am still employed there, I work next week nine to five so yeah I was not fired and they did hear me last week when I said I would try again.

My phone has been off since the second this month and I have still going to turn it back on in October because I think if I do it the day I get my paycheck then it will only last until the 2nd of that month and then I'll have to wait two days and use my next paycheck to turn it on again for the rest of next month so yeah.

And the first paycheck next month is two days before the State Fair!!!! YES!!! I hope my car is fixed by then! My friend told me that if we were not able to go then she was happy just with us hanging out someplace else and that made me go awwww!!!!! I am hoping that maybe this week we can hang out but I have to see how my car is going to act first. Everyone around me seems to not be taking it seriously and are treating me like I am stupid.

When I mention that the car cuts off the first thing they ask is if I have gas in it. Seriously do you really think I am at that dumb that I don't know cars run on gas!!!? Gosh! It has a oil leak and has been leaking badly, and when I drive it it has a burning gas or oil smell to it. The car has cut off on me at stop lights and when I am waiting for lights it makes a weird sound like it is a race car or something. Like how your car is parked but when you step on the gas it makes a rooming like sound. That's what my car does.

My grandpa said he was going to look at it today, he had a funeral to go to and honestly I don't know if he even remembers.

Oh and guess what? McDonald's is moving up in the world! Finally us employees are getting direct deposit and they make it sound urgent. There is a posting about it on the bulletin board saying for us to get it in to Mike, another manager ASAP. Cody told me that the money would be in our accounts Thursday night which I find to be bull because right now we can get our paycheck Thursdays at 2 and now we have to wait until Friday morning? Ugh! Oh well! Saves me the trip of going there and dealing with gas and wondering if I can make it there and such.

Anyways that is how I have been. Did leave a few things out but I will rant about it later.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:10 pm

So glad I am in this guild for girls only because this is about a boy on this site at least from the looks of his avatar I assume he is a guy. Anyways I finally decided to get more into Resort World so we added each other and ever since then which was like.......I don't know four days ago maybe? He has been complimenting my avatar every time I change the outfit. First it was on the topic he made, he just said he added me and said I had a nice avatar and then when I changed her the next day he quoted me on that topic saying she got more beautiful and then today I changed her again and he messaged me saying he liked my avatar.

I don't think it is flirting, to me it is coming off that maybe he thinks if he compliments my avatar then I will give him gold or do something for him in Resort World. I don't know but it seems weird that me is throwing out these compliments every time I change my avatar's outfit. It's coming off like he wants something.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:46 pm

So I get paid on Thursday and as always, I am broke for days and hungry and so I constantly thinking about food! I even looked up menus for some places I have been craving until i decided it would be best to do some grocery shopping and have my famous chicken tenders instead, even though I might stop by Bojangles and get some fries to tie me over since I am so freaking hungry right now!

My mind has been racing and I have been thinking about food a lot and thinking about what to buy to the point I have started to get carried away and even though i actually don't follow an actual grocery list, i just feel like I want to post this anyways.

Boneless skinless chicken breast
Hot sauce
Bacon
Red hots
Chocolate syrup
Ice Cream
Mountain Dew
Chocolate chip waffles
Sugar

And maybe curly fries but I'm still not sure about the waffles. My mom brought some whole milk and she never drinks it by the expired date and I hate drinking plain milk without sugar or chocolate syrup so if that milk is going to be gone by the second of next month I need my substitutes.

I feel like my paycheck is going to be eighty four bucks, but I am sure it is going to be around the usual ninety something, it's just my manager made me clock out before my shift was suppose to end and it was only by minutes but I still feel like I'm getting an eighty something dollar paycheck. I can't wait until Saturday though! I am going to get Bojangles for breakfast!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:00 pm

Okay so my mom came in my room some hours ago kind of on a ranting spree about my list of places I have applied to and then started bitching about college again. Well she did tell me about getting out next week and looking for a new job so that pretty much means my phone is going to have to be turned back on sooner than what I was planning on. Which means I have to revise my grocery list and chances are I might just end up eating out instead.

I do still have to get some things from Walmart though that I do need and the rest I can get from the dollar store.

I am still ready for tomorrow though. All I am thinking about is food! I am going to get McDonald's tomorrow I think they still have the spicy mcbites on their menu and if not then I will get the twenty piece nuggets!

OMG I AM SO HUNGRY!!!!

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So I got paid today and it was eight two bucks so going to Walmart was out of the question, but I did plan on going places today and I did. I went to my work to get my paycheck and my manager is back from V-K, he told me about some festivities they had yesterday, something about a BBQ. Well for starters I hate BBQ and I am not even close to the stage of going to public places with my managers and co workers. Not to mention I didn't even know where it was going to be at anyways.

So then I went to the bank and asked them about direct deposit and got a form to fill out and then I have to turn it into my manager. I put half of my paycheck in my account and the rest I got back in cash because that was for my phone.

Went to put more gas in my car and then I went to Cricket. Got my phone turned back on and then I went to the dollar store and got a few things. Napkins for my girl needs, chocolate syrup because my mom has whole milk and I need to help her drink it before it expires, hot sauce, Sugar to make tea, extra large Hershey with almonds candy bar, two Mountain Dew bottles and I think that was it. Then I went to McDonald's and got the twenty piece nuggets since the spicy mcbites are gone because of sells. That sucks.

Then I came back home, my car is still acting up though. I didn't count the number of times it turned off on me but it did. Ugh no one seems to want to fix it so I guess I have to drive the hell out of it to find a job. At least my phone is on now so if it does cut off and won't turn back on at least I can call someone. I just hope that doesn't happen at a red light. emotion_facepalm

Anyways I am in for the day and I am thinking about how to spend my last night of staying up last for this week before work on Saturday. I'm thinking of watching anime but nothing is catching my attention, not even anime I have on my plant to watch list.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:32 pm
User Image

Gif title because I could not think of anything for this, but I wish I had taken this action when I posted a topic about it!

A while ago i posted a topic about breaking up with my boyfriend, it is long distance and well I never took the advice. I hate the thought of doing it because when he says I love you, I feel like I can't. And then texting out him out of the blue just seems not right, it feels too random. Waiting for him to text me I don't know.

But anyways two days ago he texted me three in the morning saying hey sexy. I never texted him back and later that afternoon he texted again saying baby? Like we were having a conversation and all I all of a sudden stopped texting him.

He tried getting sexual with me and I told him I wasn't in the damn mood. Who the hell is going to be horny in the afternoon and they are in a LDR? Well no I guess the question should be what the hell does he expect me to be in the mood at ******** random?

I said I was not in the mood and he kept pushing it. So every time he tried anything sexual, I stopped responding to the text. He finally gave up and was all pouty saying fine ignore me blah blah!

Then yesterday I realized it was talk like a pirate day and so I wished him and two of my friends a happy talk like a pirate day and he replied talking in pirate as well but his text sounded sexual to me so I did not reply.

Then I got on FB and he IMed me saying poke and I ignored it and clicked out of the IM. He Imed me again saying hi and I said hi back and all of a sudden he typed POUNCE. Which with him means he is virtually tackling me which also leads to sexual activity. So I was like okay I am done and I just got off Fb.

I am so sick of this! I can't have a decent conversation with him at all and when it does happen once in a blue moon it still leads to something sexual.

You know typing this just made me mad. I need to break up with him so he can be free to have actual sex because I just can't do this.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So my dad finally found out what was wrong with my car. Apparently it's the senor in it and it will take about a week to get it since they are pricey. Part of me is kind of happy that I won't be able to go anywhere for a week because now I have a legit excuse to not go out job hunting, but at the same time there will be no need to get money from my mom since I can't go anywhere.

But I am motivated nonetheless to do something while I am in the house, I do plan on calling the places that I have applied to so far. I don't know if it will help because I feel like following through on an application is better to do in person but I'll call and see what happens. Besides with places like Walmart or Target I feel like getting a manager will be easier than going in because I always get hit with dumb excuses.

Anyways I can't remember the last time I posted an entry, but here is how my weekend was.

Friday- I had planned on going to Walmart to get some food, after slurging on Thursday which was payday, I looked at my account and saw that I had eight bucks, so I decided to go to Walmart and get something that I know would last me for a few days, only to be kind of humiliated at the resgister. Went back home and looked at my account again, turns out I had six bucks so I never had enough to begin with.

Called my friend and went to hang out with her for a few hours. She had to go cash her check so I went with her and her uncle and then when we got back me and her went to the nearby shopping center in my car and she brought some pocky which is Japanese and it was good. Then we went to McDonald's and got our food to go and went to my house. Found out my sister was there and I was just ugh!

My parents weren't there but they came home a few minutes after we got there and finally met my friend for the first time. We hung out in my room for a while and then I took her home.

Later that night I heard my mom and my sister talking but all I could hear was "she's not mad at you." And I knew right off the back what they were talking about. They baraged in my room and my sister said she was sorry and we gave each other an akward hug but I am honestly not buying it. I feel paranoid for not.

You cannot tell me that this b***h sat there and made all these comments about me behind my back just because she thought I was mad at her. Like what the ********! But that is just my parents aviolding the real problem.

Saturday I was dreading work because it would be eight hours and Cody was not there and I honestly felt lost! I felt like I had no direction and I so badly wanted to hide out in the bathroom but didn't.

We did get busy around eleven but died down around two and I felt scared because I had to leave at five and already there was nothing to do!

I got through it though.

Came home and my dad was working on my sister's car and told me to turn my car back on and quickly got on me about gas and my friend had put gas in my car on Friday and already the needle was at the E! Ugh! But I was also already broke.

So today my sister left and I had my room door open and she said she was leaving and that she was coming back in October for fall break and I told her about the sate fair. It was such a weird talk because for the first time in my life I am not seeing her as a sister but a damn b***h who talks about me behind my back so I know she is being a damn fake! And I feel like when I am talking to her it is just like........well it's weird!

I'm ready to get paid again lol. I'll be making 108.75 and with tax taken out it might be 104 or a little over a hundred. The state fair is on the sixth next month and I don't know about my phone, it gets turned off on the second. Well I originally did plan to get serious about jobs next month so I do need to turn it back on. Not sure when I will be able to give my manager the direct deposit paper, he was at work on Saturday but I didn't feel like giving it to him during work hours was right, but he left before I did so now I have to wait.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:41 am

Well so yeah so my dad found out what was wrong with my car but he said I can still drive it so I can still job hunt and get money from my mom and get something to eat. But when I got home on Saturday I was like pelted with mail! One from the DMV saying I needed to get another eye test because of my recent driving accidents. I have to go to a doctor first and then go to the DMV, not sure if I will have to drive again though.

I guess if I don't pass it then I won't be able to drive at all which is what I am worried about because I always had problem with their eye test because the letters are so small. Even smaller than the letters at a regular doctor office.

But at the same time I don't see what the big deal is, people get speeding tickets and into accidents all the time but because I am considered visually impaired they act like I am a danger on the road or something and I know my parents are going to be hella pissed off if I don't pass the test because that will mean I have to be driven places.

My mom is trying to see if she can push all of that further down the road because right now she does not have the money for a doctor and all this has to be done by next Thursday which I am excited for because of pay day. I want to have lunch with my friend! I am ready for the state fair two Sunday's from now as well! OH MY GOD!!!! So ready!

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So I just bumped into my mom in the kitchen a while ago and I don't know she looked and sounded mad probably because I didn't go or do anything job related today. Then she started talking about the letter from the DMV saying I can do that stuff and telling me to call them and change the date. Then she processed to tell me she was going to show me where the social security office was at and said that she wanted me to apply for medicate and told me she also wanted me to apply for FOOD STAMPS!

A lot to take in honestly, but the food stamps pissed me off the most. I have heard about them but honestly never knew how they worked or how people get them. So I did some research and found out low income people get them from the government. And honestly I am pissed! I'll be damned if I get anything from the damn government! I'll be damned if I ever apply for some hand out from the government!

Don't get me wrong, I don't look down on people who do get help from the government. But the fact I am just twenty years old and already am told to get help from the government is ******** ridiculous! If I didn't have a job I would be crying maybe because it sounds like they are cutting me off or something. Not to say that they still buy food to like stock up the house or whatever. By now my whole family is pretty independent when it comes to dinner plans. We don't eat out as a family any more.

I was worried about the whole medical thing. But in sort I just have to see if I can get medicate, go to the doctor and get my eyes checked and bring the paper or whatever to the DMV so they can get off my back about my driving record and that all is assuming I even can get medicate.

Food stamps don't seem bad though but I know it is going to make me hate my job and resent them more than what I already do. I might as well quit and apply for unemployment! UGH! I can't believe she would even suggest that!!! I think my older sister does food stamps but in her situation I understand but me? NO!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:34 pm
I need a real boyfriend!

Erm no glitter text for this entry because I am just not in the mood! I just got a text from my LD boyfriend saying "crys" and so I ask him what is it and he complaines that I never replied to him on the 19th.

Wow really? It's almost a week later you are just NOW bringing that up? I ******** stopped replying because your stupidass wouldn't stop trying to get sexual with me even when I told you to ******** stop!

But anyways I asked him why is he just now bringing it up and he says that he is lonely. That is the only reason he texted me because he was lonely and I told him to go talk to his roommates because he always wants to b***h and complain when I call him in the mornings. But we are on different zones. The last time I called him was at eight in the morning my time and it was four where he was and I know that because he told me.

Sure text me at 3:30 and 1 in the morning but b***h at me for calling you four in the morning! And I was so ready to break up with him after posting that entry a few days ago but he never replied on Yahoo messager and I didn't want to text him, I wanted it to be on Yahoo but UGH!!!

I am getting to my wits end with him it's not even funny! I want a real boyfriend! A boyfriend I can see and talk to and go to places with and such. This long distance thing is not working out and I don't think it has anything to do with the distance, well not much! Even though it does feel hopeless, but the reason i bothered for so long because I always thought that once we met in real life, it would work out. We wouldn't fight and probably have a lot of sex and such.

But this is not working! Being with me I feel like I am depriving him of actual sex with someone in his state. And he is obviously very sexually active so he needs to real sex and not this stupidass virtual stuff. Well even if it wasn't virtual he would still be masterbating but I'm the reason he isn't looking for a real girlfriend.

Maybe right now is not the best time for us to be together. I use to see him as something to work towards, I always thought oh I am going to go to his state when I get the money but now it's like whats the point?

I don't know what to do

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:34 pm

Okay so wow! So here is what happened. My mom wanted me to call the DMV about trying to push the date to come in for the eye exam. So I called the number I saw and he was just rude and told me to call another number so I did and asked for a certain person that was on the paper and she was also rude too!

When she asked me what day I was trying to set the new date to, I told her to hold on and went to see my mom in the dining room but she was busy so I asked the lady if the first of November would be okay and she said no and then said the sixteenth of October.

So after a while my mom finally got off the phone and I told her and she said that there was no way she could get medicate in that time frame. And here I thought it was easy but apparently she neglected to tell me about medical insurance which I guess is what medicate is anyways......? I don't know. I thought I had to go to some office and see if I was even eligible for it.

But anyways she told me to call them back and put them on speaker and I did. The same lady I was talking to got on the phone and I don't know my phone is kind of weak with the speaker option so we could hardly hear her........well my ringtone volume is set to level one I think I wonder if that is ever connected with the tone of the speaker option......

Anyways! The lady was rude again and apparently since I am twenty and not a child she was not able to talk about my records or whatever to my own mom even with me present so I just asked what my mom was asking and she even up telling us anyways emotion_facepalm

But mom still did not understand her and went to the dining room and said she would call from her phone. I went to the dining room with my driver license in hand and she called the first number I called and he set it to the 24th of next month.

Then she called the lady back and hell broke lose! She told the lady what the guy told her so the sixteenth can be crossed out. Then she started to get high in her tone and went on about our family saying her son, my half brother died and that she has three daughters and she (the DMV lady( was not going to talk to her the way she did and that she would help her kids even when we are 50! And all this time the lady kept saying thank you mam and such and it sounded like she was about ready to hang up but my mom hung up first! And all this time I was standing right behind her!

I went back to my room and heard from my door she was talking to dad and I think one or two other people about the situation saying that she was rude and she could have talked to us in a nicer way and that when she was talking to me she set a date and that was the end of the conversation but when she steed in the date got extended.

So on Thursday I have to go to the DMV but to another one thank goodness! I think it is for medicate and my mom told me what she told me last night about it and then the food stamps and said they would help me find a job. I guess if you aren't doing food stamps they won't help? Eh I don't know. I'll try out these food stamps I guess. I don't know if it is like a coupon for certain foods or what but I'm gonna go look into that a bit more.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I bombed it! As in I sucked! And I feel bad, I feel like everything was riding on this interview and I just sucked at it! My dad even called me in the morning and talked to me about the interview and told me what to say about my current job.

I went there and they were just ready for me! I arrived ten minutes early and there was two of them there which kind of threw me off, but it didn't matter because the guy hardly said anything to me question wise. So the manager who had called me said she was going to ask me some questions and wanted my answers to be work related.

The questions sucked and my job sucks! I don't do anything that- I was just so ******** repetitive wih all of the questions! They asked me to explain a time at work where we were so busy that I had to multi task. Honestly how the hell do you even handle questions like that? I just kept bringing up the lobby and pies and that was pretty much about it!

Then when it came time for me to ask questions I stupidly asked what could I do to stay busy when they were going to enter a slow hour and they just asked me if I did certain at my current job to keep busy like clean the damn walls!!!

Ugh! I guess the bright side is that I finally realize fast food places are not for me at all. And I don't know iof people would think that right now is the wost time to be picky about jobs but I suck at fast food! I am always standing around, I'm treated like I can;t do nothing and it just sucks! You HAVE to interact with customers and I hate talking to people but i do know that with any job you have to deal with people anyways.

Which is why I feel like retail would be something I would like to do in the meantime. I don't have to clean the damn walls or go get a drink or throw something away for someone. I can answer peoples questions, help them find items and such. Price things and stuff! My parents seem to think I want to do retail so it would be okay to just stand behind the resgister and that isn't true. They act like I am dumb and who knows maybe I'm probably coming off like that because I stay in my room all the time? It has nothing to do with what I say because I don't say much about why I want to do a certain thing. But I need something right now until I go to college in January.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:17 pm

So work was boring and long and just annoying. Anyways! So I saw a list of employees who didn't turn in their direct deposit and my name was on the list. It reminded me of high school actually, but I brought it today in hopes the manager would be there and so now I am all set up for it!

Not only that but I got a call at work today, well it was on my phone but I was not able to get it until after work and turns out it was Best Buy who called me! I just missed the manager though because she said got she left at two but would be back tomorrow and would leave at two tomorrow so I can call her back then. Wow another interview! I hope I don't bomb this one! This is the second interview that has been for retail! I am so excited!

Not only that but Hiiro no Kaera is coming on tomorrow! It is the second season premire and I thought it was going to come in October. So yeah happy about that! I ao ready for my paycheck! It is going to be a little over a hundred bucks and I am can finally get a new umbrealla and a coat and go food shopping! I was craving Applebees but then I was like nah! I think I want to do shopping more!

Wow a lot of good things are happening!

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:07 pm

I guess that's what it was plus catching up. So my sister called me some hours ago but I didn't hear my phone because it was on level one as far as the ringer volume went. Anyways she first asks why I didn't answer my phone and then we start talking about recent things that has happened and such and then we get disconnected but call each other again and continue to talk.

We laughed and we joked and we shared music and such. Then we kind of got serious. Well she is coming home next Sunday and so we are making plans to hang out. She talked about buying me some new dress pants at Kohl's and so I offered to pay for lunch that day. We are still deciding on where to eat though and that got us talking more about other things like Chinese buffets, which ones we don't like, which ones got shut down and then we talked about politics and such.

We talked for a total of like.....two hours and some minutes and then I called her again to help me with music because my youtube MP3 converter was not working so she gave me another one to use.

So yeah I don't know what this means but I do plan on talking to her about recent events. I still want to know what is with her comments to our niece about me and such. I'm not letting that go.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:37 pm

So since my last post on Saturday days have been erm well okay for the most part. So I mentioned the interview at Wendy's and Best Buy.

Okay so I had the Best Buy interview yesterday and I think it went better than Wendy's but at the same time I think i could have done better. There was one question where he asked me to tell a time where I was apart of a team and contributed and I made up a school situation when I could have talked about the time after court I went with my friend to her work and helped her there but I didn't think about that until after I had answered the question.

I have experience and yet it feels like I don't.

Also something about interviews annoy me and that is the questions they ask. They come off so fake because the employer is just reading questions rather than being authentic. Like screw those damn questions and ask me what you really want to ask me! It comes off like a school curriculum like they are suppose to ask those questions. Like it is mandatory by law or something.

No how about you look at me and ask me why do i want to work here how would I handle certain situations and such. Don't read off a stupid paper. Gosh!

Ugh!

Anyways today I went to my friend;s house because she wanted to go to our college to get some stuff worked out and I had to go anyways. I told her to text me if she changed her mind or whatever and she said okay and that all happened yesterday.

Well she never called or texted but I went down there anyways. Her sister answered the door and got her sister, but when she came out, she told me she was not going because she had an appointment set up for tomorrow.

At the time I was like okay that's fine. But after a while I got mad.

She was so laid back about it and the fact that I drove down there before going to the college and thus wasting gas when it could have been avoided, it made me mad. But I don't know how to explain it. We never fight and the way she is, like it is hard to yell at her sort of speak. Kind of hard to explain though, you would have to meet her to get it.

It still bothers me though that she had no consideration about it, but then yet she doesn't have a car anyways so as far as her money goes I mean ya know she just buys what she has to whenever she has a ride.

Anyways tomorrow is pay day but I have direct deposit and so it is going to be a waiting game. I was told by Cody that the money would be in our accounts Friday morning and if that is true then I am kind of mad. I mean hell yeah sure it is a hassle going down there and then going to the bank and such. But hell at least i have my money on the actual payday.

But I guess it is okay at least I won't go crazy with my money. I am so waiting for Sunday. I can't believe I am so edger to hang out with my sister! Maybe because we both are going to have money and ans go bowling and maybe play in the arcade or something.

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff