Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP 4v4] Collaring Dogs [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-20)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:04 pm
Mitsu tried to smile at Hel but the situation turned dire again. The fight continued on and the lycan wasn't sure who to focus on. Sure Shun said to focus on Candace but the other three were circling around them in a fury of feet and hits. Finally Mitsu struck out, rushing up on Jerry with extended claws trying to rack him across the arms and hands so that he might drop his weapon. It wasn't entirely likely but still possible and a Hunter without his weapon probably wasn't much of a Hunter at all.

At least it had seemed like a good plan. Mitsu could see it following through. She had ignored the creaking of the roof above them, playing it off as it being old and worn. It wasn't until she felt some faint debris falling on her head did she happened to look up in time to have the roof come down on top of her. She let out a shriek before she was suddenly buried under thick and heavy beams. Dust rose from the floor as everything settled into a pile where Mitsu once stood and for a moment everything was silent. Was it possibly Mitsu had dissipated?

When the dust began to clear the people in the room would hear a groan, a single pale arm the only thing visible under the pile of rubble. It seemed like Mitsu was trying to move but at the moment she was stunned and mostly buried.

Lizzy would also find a random text popping up, one that didn't make any sense at all. It seemed the ceiling crashing around Mitsu had decided to send a message to one of the last people she had texted outside of Derykion.

Dragain
asdkalowa;lj

HP: 25
Damage: 1
Target: Jerry  
Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:21 pm
Ha…Bix was just out for her with a vengeance now! The ghoul let out a hiss as some arrows sizzled her shoulder, but did not let go of her spear. “You only fight better after I clip your hair!?” She cried in mock laughter. “Well ********! I would have clipped your hair sooner if I knew, you pale p***y! You are something of a challenge now!”

The reaper whipped her head to the side though as a bright flash caught her attention, just in time to see Mot go down as well. “NO!” Hel cried, reaching out for the fallen grim, only to now leap back as some of the ceiling creaked and came down…right on top of the Lycan. “Mitsu!” Hel shrieked. She lashed out at the albino with her weapon, clipping him and ignoring as he pegged her again and ran to the Lycan’s side, immediately trying to push some rubble off of her. “Mitsu!”

HP: 15/50
DMG: 3
Target: Bix

iloveyouDIE

Lucyal
Crew

Eight rolled 2 12-sided dice: 9, 9 Total: 18 (2-24)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:23 pm
The arm! It was still there! At first Candace sighed with quiet relief at first, quickly calming down and stalking toward the arm. She pushed Hel aside without any hesitation, gaze intent on Mitsu's arm. She stepped on it, waiting for it to show some sign of life. When it did she frowned, lifting her booted foot away to reach down and roughly drag Mitsu out from underneath the rubble of the roof.

"I said I didn't want to hurt you. Why are you making me do this?" Candace's voice was gentle yet annoyed. "I wanted you to come alone. Did you? No. You didn't. If you'd come alone this could all have been prevented."

HP: 7/60
Damage done: 12
Target: Mitsu
Charge: 3/3; 0/3 spent
Turn: 1/2

Inu-Mitsu

Inu-Mitsu rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:42 pm
Mitsu let out a groan as she was dragged from the rubble by her arm, the beams scrapping across her back. Blood was running down her face where one had obviously nailed her in the head, her arms and legs already flowering with bruises. Her clothes....well they were already tattered but her once white dress was now dirty and torn and a little bloody in places. It seemed the ceiling had done quite the job.

"W..well good for you, you didn't," Mitsu growled trying to muster the energy to attack but all she could hope to manage was to block. Even that was a weak attempt.

HP: 13
Blocking: 2  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-20)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:48 pm
Bix saw Candace going for the wolf girl and he was clipped by Hel's spear as she headed that direction as well. "Stay away from her!"

Another two arrows were buried into the valkyrie's back but Bix was breathing heavy and another piece of roof fell, something lingering after the initial crash that finally joined the rest. He hopped back, unable to continue firing as he dodged more debris.

Thankfully Mina was charged again, thirsty for FEAR.

HP: 14 / 50
Dmg: 2
Charge: 3/3
Target: Hel
Turn for Round: 2 / 2  
Eight rolled 2 12-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:48 pm
Ugh. She was a mess. This was the exact opposite of what Candace wanted. She groaned, pulling Mitsu to her feet regardless of whether it was what the girl wanted. "I suppose." Candace looked her up and down. "First thing we're doing when I get you to Deus is giving you a bath." And a new dress...and some bandaids.

Damage done: None
Turn: 2/2

Inu-Mitsu

Eight

Fanatical Friend

prolixity rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-20)

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:56 pm
The roof came down, right on top of the target, but the sound of a soft groan as the dust subsided announced that Mitsu was still alive.

Hel was still up. Jordan left Mitsu to Candace; Candace could take care of capturing the ghoul. Their job was to keep Mitsu's bodyguards off. He regained his balance and took several swift strides to place himself between Candace and Mitsu and the reaper Candace had shoved aside. "You should stop," he said conversationally. "Your odds are terrible right now."

He angled Ferros and pushed at Hel with the top of the hammer's barrel, the sharp point of the finial pressing against her shoulder. "Your friends aren't in good shape for fighting. It's three on one now."

HP: 33/50
Target: Hel
Dmg: 4
Charge: -/3, 2/3

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:14 pm
Mitsu coughed, dust having gathered in her lungs as Candace forced her to her feet. "I-I'll take a bath at home." She struggled a little but weakly trying to pull her arm free.

HP: 13
Damage: None  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Eight rolled 2 12-sided dice: 5, 12 Total: 17 (2-24)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:15 pm
Sighing, Candace released Mitsu and shoved her back against the rubble again. She didn't appear to care if the girl got hurt falling back down into the wood and rock pieces. She unhooked the trap gun from where it had been strapped to her leg and aimed it at the girl with a small frown. "This would've been so much better if you'd cooperated. I didn't want to be the bad guy, you know."

Damage done: 11
Turn: 2/2 (Using a 3rd because ******** hell she only needs 3hp I am not starting another round for that)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:28 pm
When the ceiling came down, Shun's eye widened as it dropped right on top of his lycan. He didn't call out yet, waiting for signs of her. When she managed to come out of the rubble, he felt an extreme amount of relief.

"Mitsu, watch ou--" he started, but Candace had already begun to make her move. She was looking pretty bad after having the ceiling dropped onto her. Grimacing, he forced himself to his feet, but he wasn't standing all too straight. No, he was still hunched over. He was a little more motivated seeing how the damn hunter was laying her filthy hands on his girl.

Furthermore, he saw that trap gun being pulled out. His eye widened, as adrenaline spiked up, allowing him to rush over, putting himself between the hunter and Mitsu. For a moment, he glanced back. Should he try to dissipate her himself? Things were not looking so good for the team right now. But then.. he didn't know if he had the strength to be able to pull that off in one blow.. The reaper didn't want to only end up hurting her further. Grimacing, he just turned and ran at Candace instead, at a fairly surprising speed considering his leg. Maybe he could at least hold her down long enough for Hel to come and lop her head off with her weapon...

"Get the ******** away from her."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:29 pm
Being thrown back into the rubble Mitsu let out a yelp as a pain shot through her back. She struggled to push herself into a propped up position on her elbows, one eye clenched tight due to the pain and the blood that had blinded her. The words she wanted to say were gathered on her tongue, something mean and spiteful but the net gun being pointed at her made her freeze, both eyes now opening wide despite the stinging it caused.

It was only when Shun stepped between them that Mitsu realized something was up. N..no. No! Shun was hurt too! If he tried to face Candace now he would fall, he could be injured like last time or worse. What if she did something permanent like what had happened to his eye? "Shun!"

HP: 2  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:43 pm
Something got in her way and Candace backed away instinctively, eyes wide. Shun?! What was--oh. No daggers..

Candace sighed. "Annoying." She fired, netting Shun. The boy was kicked out of the way with a bladed boot. "Be a good boy and stay put." Candace commanded with honest irritation, turning to Mitsu with a gentler face.

The gun was aimed at the girl and fired, a net closing around the girl just as it had Shun. Candace's hands shook, her heart racing so wildly she could hear the pounding in her head.

I did it... Atropos cackled.

You did! You did! I'm so proud!

I...I actually did it! ATROPOS! I DID IT! Candace looked too excited for her own good.

Wide eyes looked to find Mot and Hel, to make sure they were still thoroughly distracted. Mot was down. Shun was down. Hel was still up and going but Jordan and Bix had her pretty distracted. Bix and Jerry didn't look too good. Jordan could probably go on for a while still but...she definitely couldn't. Plus, she had what they came for. She really owed these three big time.

"Jerry! Jordan! Bix!" She popped open a pouch strapped to her hip, holding up her pendant. She'd given all three of them pendants of their own before leaving Deus. "She's caught. Let's head home and treat your injuries." And mine.

One last look was given to Shun. "Tch..you tried~." Mitsu's net was grabbed and dragged closer to her with care, not wanting to hurt the girl anymore than she already was. "Deus Ex Machina."

And then, just like that, both Candace and Mitsu were gone.

Quote:
THE END..!?

Mitsu has been caught! Hunters can now use their pendants to leave!

Hel seems to be the only one able to stand. She can bring her friends back to safety...minus Mitsu.

This Haunted House battle will be working slightly differently from the typical Haunted House PVP.
- This battle is a 4vs4 battle! Four Students, four Hunters! There is also no need to roll for initiative! Usual PVP rules apply, let your target react to you before targeting them again, but you may target someone else in the meantime.
- Runic Weapons and Learned Abilities are okay!
- There will be 12 hour rounds. Meaning every 12 hours Inu-Mitsu or Eight will be posting a progression post to keep things moving along!
- When the battle begins, you get two attacks per round! However, no one's HP may go under 0! Once a player hits 0hp they may no longer roll nor can they be attacked! No dissipation, no killing. You can still post, just no dice rolling.
- Hunters: Once Mitsu's HP reaches 10 or below please target someone else!
- Please quote your target!

Blade Kuroda
Drifter Jet Enduro
Lucyal
Inu-Mitsu
Bilious
iloveyouDIE
Prolixity

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:53 pm
The electricity from the net stopped him in his tracks and he was down once more, grunting as he was kicked out of the way. His vision blurred for the moment as pain washed over his body. Shun tried to move, but it was even more useless now than it was before. Looking up, he could see the net hitting Mitsu and he felt as if something had just constricted around his heart.

"NO! MITSU!"

It was a rare moment where the Reaper genuinely shouted. It did no good, and in a flash, she was gone. Even without the net holding him down, he would have been completely stunned from seeing her form vanish away with the Hunter. His eye was fixated on that spot, as if trying to see past some horrid illusion. It was a useless endeavor though.

If anyone else was talking to him right now, he didn't hear them.

"M...Mitsu..." he repeated, much more quietly this time around.

She was gone. Just like that. And all he was able to do was watch.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:01 pm
Jordan glanced back at Candace, noting that she did indeed have Mitsu captured. He turned back to Hel and smiled at her. "I guess we don't get to fight today," he said, and stepped back, raising his free hand to close around the pendant he wore.

He whispered the trigger phrase and vanished.  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:08 pm
She had been pushed aside, pelted by arrows again, and by the time she could pushed herself back to her feet, she had been halted by the sharp tip of the other Hunter’s hammer tip. Hel snarled at Jordan. “NO!” Hel screamed and it was instinct. She ran full tilt towards Mitsu and Cadance and lunged at them after Jordan vanished from sight. “NO, MITSU!” But they were gone, and the only thing Hel caught was a face full of debris and dust as she skidded across the floor.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff