Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Street City: Single Hero (Spartan x Zelly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:14 pm
"Sodas! Who wants what?" Camille said as she ducked into the fridge while Ruri sat down at the dining room table. "We've got Sierra Mist, ginger ale, Pepsi, and store brand cream soda. Take your pick!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:18 pm
"Ooo! Ginger ale for me please!" Nicholas said as he walked into the dining room with Ruri and sat down.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:22 pm
There was some shuffling around the kitchen before Camille came out with her hands full of some paper plates, three cans of soda, and a pizza cutter. "Plenty to go around, so don't feel like you need to hold back!" she said as she set things down and passed the plates and sodas around before cutting the pizza.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:37 pm
Nicholas took a sip from his ginger ale, giving a noise of satisfactory as he but the drink down. "Ahh! Best drink ever!" He then cut himself a slice of pizza and started to eat, with the others. "Hey Ruri," Nicholas started saying after taking another sip of ale, "After eating, wanna mess with each others hair again? Pretty please?" The two of them knew what that meant, Nicholas making sure he wasn't blushing so Camille wouldn't get suspicious or anything.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:23 pm
(bump)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:28 pm
"Sure; your bed or mine?" It didn't take long for Ruri to squeeze her eyes shut, drop her pizza on her plate, and bury her face in her hands. "Oh my god, that sounded way better in my head. That is so not what I meant!" She and Nick had been doing each other's hair while sitting on her bed, so this made sense. To dirty-minded individuals like her mom, it came across as something much much worse.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:34 pm
Nicholas couldn't help to blush, but laughed when she said it, looking at how Ruri reacted. "Great wording there!" Nicholas laughed, knowing how her mom was. "Bet she's gonna remember that for a while." He kept laughing, finally sighing and smiling. "All of the clips and stuff are in your room still so we lets do our hair in there since it's easier." He told her with a smile, taking a bite from his pizza. "Next time, think of what to say when your mom is around so it isn't taken in the wrong direction." He giggled.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:50 pm
"It was a slip of the tongue! It happens to everyone!" Ruri said nudging him in the ribs.

"Damn I wish I could get that on tape!" Camille said still laughing while trying to take a drink of her pepsi.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:00 pm
"It seems to happen more whenever your mom is around." Nicholas teased, nudging back at her. "She's gonna bring this up for a long time now until you say something even more dirty-minded for you mom to tease you with."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:03 pm
"Unless I can catch her in the act first as blackmail..." Ruri murmured before taking another bite out of her pizza.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:16 pm
"Heh. Have fun pulling that off." He said back, taking another bite from his own slice. After the two finished eating, Nicholas quickly washed his hands to get the grease and oils out, returning to Ruri after he was done. "Hey, I'm gonna change quickly in your room..." He quickly whispered and went down to grab the nightgown and then back to her room, closing the door behind him.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:20 pm
After helping her mom clean up, Ruri went back to knock on her bedroom door. "My mom wants to know if you want anything for dessert. Sundae, milkshake, or hot cocoa if you want."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:26 pm
Nicholas slowly opened the door, blushing as he looked at Ruri, the nightgown seriously making him look like a girl. "Do... do I look too much like a girl in this...?" He asked her, still rather red. "Oh um... can I have a strawberry milkshake please...?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:29 pm
"You look fine!" Ruri said with a smile. "And sure, I'll tell her to get on that and then my turn to change." she said giving him a small peck on the cheek before scampering off to relay the order.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:47 pm
"Do you want me to wait here or down stairs?" Nicholas asked her, still blushing yet not as much. Before he could get an answer, she already went downstairs. Nicholas sighed and went back in her room, laying on her bed as he waited for her.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff