Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
the vampire and the kitsune ((reon and boo)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:32 am
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia wasn't surprised at how much money those two had, they had lived longer than her. She was though taken back on the next comment Katomi had. "Well I lost interest in that extravagant way of living a few centuries ago. I like living peacefully and I found you can be truly happy when you are just scrapping by barely making ends meet as odd as that sounds but this is the life I'm living now". Emilia thought of when she lived in London with her consort they had owned a mansion and had close ties with the King. She had been a duchess then before her life was brutally taken away from her. Emilia thought of something else since she didn't feel it was the time to talk about it yet, she wanted to have a fun day with Katomi "We can go to the carnival later if you want", She had to keep reminding herself that Katomi wasn't a child "Or you know a club or something".

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:45 am
Reon_Zino
booboo_gump

User Image

Katomi giggled and nodded "i can understand that ... me and kioto lived in the wild as full foxes for a while... almost 200 years i think...hard to remember that far back... brians only store so much...i dont even remember my parents anymore.." she says with a sigh then shrugged "oh well" she giggled and looked at her crosseing her arms "a little girl like me at a pub are you insane! they wouldnt let me in and i refuse to go into my older form ... after last night im to tired to use that much magic so the carnaval it is besides that sounds fun"

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:52 am
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia eyes went a little wide "Wow that must of been interesting, or at least exciting to live in the wild". She thought about it for a little while then laughed "I was just trying to suggest something that didn't make you feel like a child, it's hard to not think of you as a kid when you're in that form". Emilia looked her up and down "But I'm trying my best to remind myself, in less you want to be treated like that".

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:02 am
Reon_Zino
Reon_Zino
booboo_gump

User Image

Katomi smirked and asked kioto 'hey ki-kun should i" kitot laughed "why not it will be so much fun" katomi nodded and looked up at emilia she put on a cheeky smile and tilted her head "emi-chan" she says hugging her leg "im your little girl" she says nuzzleing her leg gently "treat me that way okay?"

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:14 am
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Her eyebrows shot up "Really okay". She rubbed the girl's head and messed up her hair "But that means no inappropriate things you now that right?"She gave the girl a cheeky grin and held her hand as they walked in the store "It's my treat go get what ever you want". Emilia walked over to the clerk and ordered a banana split with only strawberry and vanilla ice cream. Emilia never cared for chocolate to much. She looked at Katomi and gave her a huge smile "Nothing beats ice cream"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:18 am
booboo_gump

User Image

Katomi's eyes lit up at all the ice cream it took her ten minuted to try evry flavor and let me tell you her expressions where quite hilerious finally she chose what she wanted "can katomi have birthdaycake ice cream and strawberry icecream in a waffle cone please" she asks emilia

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:29 am
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia gave her an expression that said, you don't need to ask "Knock yourself out". Emilia went into her messenger bag and grabbed her wallet she went over to the cashier to pay for the ice cream. When they were finished with the her order and the cake she carried it over to a table. She watched Katomi wait for the man to finishing scooping her icecream.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:31 am
Reon_Zino
booboo_gump

User Image

Katomi's tail swayed quite fast as she waited for the ice cream she was practically bounceing up and down when it was finally handed to her she barked..literally barked out of excitment she giggled and ran to the table sitting down she kicked her legs and ate her icecream happily

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:58 am
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia couvered her mouth so she didn't smile too much when Katomi barked, she just thought it was to cute. "I think I like you in this form, it's refreshing in a way" She started to nibble on the banana "These are the best" She couldn't help but smile like a little girl as she looked up at Katomi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:09 am
booboo_gump

User Image

Katomi nodded to into her icecream to pay attention to emilia when she was done she giggled "that was yummy..and i fell btter"

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:25 am
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
When they were both done Emilia stood up and threw away their garbage. She walked back over to Katomi "C'mon let's go to the carnival". Emilia couldn't help but smile she hadn't been to the fair in years "I wanna go on the roller coaster after that we can do what ever you want, promise'. Emilia gave her big eyes pleading with her in a joking way. "I guess I can bee your slave for today".

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:38 am
Reon_Zino
booboo_gump

User Image

Katomi smirked "your going to regret saying that love" she says reverting back to normal katomi she giggled and took her hand "carnival carnival!" now back to little kid mode

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:53 am
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia laughed "Good thing we don't have a leash and collar then". She wrapped her arms around Katomi and nuzzled her face in the other girl's hair. "you smell good".

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:03 am
booboo_gump

User Image

Katomi gave her fox purr and ghiggled "thank you emi-chan" she says then giggled "you would love to leash me wouldnt you" she says a twinkle in her eye she giggled again and pointed "look look there it is!"

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:10 am
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia kept her face in Katomi's hair "yeah then you could be my pet" She heard her say 'there it is' She looked up and tried to see what she was pointing at "Katomi what's there?" Emilia kept her arms wrapped around her.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff