Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
We Tell Women... ((O/A)) Needs customers~Please join! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound fun?
  YES!
  Nuu...
View Results

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:12 pm
/* Night club timez works since no one has made a prez to discover Lucian having fun in her office. */  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:10 am
((You guys can post ahead. I suddenly have something that I don't know if I should study for or not O.o In case I do, I might be out for a few days. If not, then I'll put it off for next week XP ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:14 am
A good lot of the PrimRose employees went to the club. Ren especially wanted a break and perhaps a little something something to brighten up his day after a long day of good, hard honest work. As they stepped in, Ren commented, "Hey, the 'cast today is pretty hot." He was talking about the showgirls.

"Drinks, ja~?", Carissa said in a strange accent as she pointed at the bar. Of course, she would have preferred to stay home and continue her strange basement experiments but today was a little tense so getting a drink or two or a lot more sounded just about right.

"What am I doing here again?" Kyla asked, having been dragged to the club, after she said she would go home and just rest.

"We had a couple of dates here, remember?", Ren asked, giving a wink and thinking to himself that she only agreed to go because of some underlying feeling of how it was when she and Ren were dating.

Kyla rolled her eyes and said, "Shut up and give me some smokes, please?" She held her hand out in expectation. If Ren was going to be irrational, he might as well be useful.

"Coming right up, boss", Ren said, producing an unopened packet of cigarettes from his pocket and a lighter.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:34 pm
Eric was finishing up getting ready. He finished applying his new makeup and then put his wig on. You couldn't tell he was the same person when he was all dressed up. He also used a different type of voice when performing. A more 'divaesque' style of speaking, as he liked to call it. Soon Lady Bugg began stepping out onto the floor.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:03 am

"Zat woman", Carissa said questioningly, as Lady Bugg showed herself. Carissa observed 'her' for quite a bit, finding 'her' as a stand out among the women. She had a cat-like smile as she said, "Kawaii~"

"I guess. Though I've seen lovelier", Kyla said, unconsciously adding in her own mind, 'myself'. She then, as though jolted, jumped, before turning to the person beside her and smacking him where the light doesn't shine. "Don't touch me!", she said harshly before sitting back up and crossing her arms.

Ren had let out a loud yelp and placed his head on the table, trying to recover from the 'blow' that was inflicted on his manliness. He probably didn't expect to be caught so soon and punished so immediately. In pain, he thought about what he did like a child made to repent for his 'sins'.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:04 am
Lady Bugg was about to onto the stage to start the show, but first she needed a drink to wet her whistle. Eric began conversing with a couple other drag queens, all of them in their own persona. He walked over with them and stood next to Ren, not noticing him. Eric made his first alcoholic order. He usually had two or three before going up to perform. Enough to loosen him up a little bit, but not enough to make him a drunken wreck.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:29 am
((I am going to press... The quote button of doom! Dun dun dun... =w= ))

Siagon

Paradoxial Mouse

Tamwynne the elven

Siagon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:45 pm
[-I'm in fraggen college. I don't have all too much time for internetz.-]

Lucian grinned as he walked in, laughing slightly when he noticed Ren doubled over. He glanced to the group of...well, he thought they were ladies who worked there, but there was no way he was going to trust that anymore. He moved over to join Ren and Kyla, only now realizing he had forgotten to clean up after his last bout of 'fun' in her office.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:56 am
((Woah~! When did this come back to life?)))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:20 pm
Kyla Primrose's phone began ringing loudly enough to be heard over the noise of the party.

((OOC: Let the plot commence! >:3 ))  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:45 am
Tamwynne the elven
((Woah~! When did this come back to life?)))

((Umm... It never really died~? OwO ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:53 am
Paradoxial Mouse
[-I'm in fraggen college. I don't have all too much time for internetz.-]

Lucian grinned as he walked in, laughing slightly when he noticed Ren doubled over. He glanced to the group of...well, he thought they were ladies who worked there, but there was no way he was going to trust that anymore. He moved over to join Ren and Kyla, only now realizing he had forgotten to clean up after his last bout of 'fun' in her office.

((So am I. So is Eternal... And some other people. Ah, but banzai if what you're studying is really difficult. Go.... Fight... WIN~!! >:3 ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:03 am

"Silly Ren. Baka-ja nai~! So verruckt", Carissa said, regarding the man who folded, trying to flirt with his boss. Needless to say, it was just a bunch of curse words she said in languages she remembered. She found it rather funny herself though, and giggled and drank again.

Ren turned his head towards Lucian and said in a low whisper, "She likes me... Doesn't she?"

Kyla heard her cellphone ring. A business call?, she thought. How late in the evening.

"Excuse me, boys. I gotta take this call", Kyla said, getting up and walking towards the back exit of the club in order to hear the person on the line better. "Hello?", she asked, picking up the phone.

((OOC: Something tells me Whiteface-san is about to screw me over... Or, well... Just Kyla. XD XD Bring it on~ ))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:23 am
Chairman Xiao picked up the receiver and deactivated the speakerphone as his call was answered. "Greetings to you, Miss Primrose. I assume that you have not received my message on your office line, since I hear club music in the background. Return to your office. I am parked outside your store, and will be here when you arrive in one hour or less. We have business to discuss. Immediately."

((If you react like a rational person, there's absolutely no reason for this to be at all difficult and it will greatly enhance the realism of the roleplay. If you react like... well... a typical roleplayer... o3o yeah, in that case you're pretty well boned.))  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:23 pm
((sorry, its been really hectic for me...I kinda forgot about gaia for a while...))

Phora was sitting on a bar stool, not really enjoying herself. The lockdown was really hectic, especially when Marc started to lose his cool. She sighed, swishing around the scotch in her glass. She turned to look at her other semi-coworkers. "What a joke...." she said, lifting her glass to her lips. "I can't believe I'm missing Doctor Who for this..."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff